View Poll Results: Should Proteus pay KuhaN for their bet? (public votes)

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 92.47%
  • No

6 6.45%
  • Other, explain...

1 1.08%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Proteus pay KuhaN?

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I knew you were going to reply to this and try to talk down to me. Why are you bragging about elit's war win. AFAIK your kingdom lost its past 6 wars and has not been a contender for the past 2 ages...I'd be more focused on that than trying to talk poorly about those doing better than you are. FYI no one bailed out, I said the deal is on as long as ASF holds the money, since that never happened there was *no bet*. That is very different from making a bet and not paying. Please go back to school your education is clearly lacking. Making a bet is like making a deal ingame. If we were supposed to cf and a condition to cf was you had to do X and you did not do it, there is no cf. This is money over the internet you obviously do it through a trusted mediator rather than neglect to send your $ and then demand to be paid when you win. Give it a rest. You always try to hard to talk down to me but at the end of the day I am the one running a successful top kingdom thats been beating the kd you play in for quite some time. If anything you are the mouth (like godly) that talks a lot but loses much more than he wins. I'm going to stop replying to you, until you actually get a positive winning streak vs. me sit down.

And FYI the one who actually plays but always makes an excuse for losing is baka. When Rage farmed bio to 52% NW range before they WD all of the sudden baka was in an "accident" then he was "taking time off." This age when you guys lost all your wars baka was "not playing" meanwhile 24h after he said this he messaged us asking for an extension on your cf. Its so funny how you cling on to that time you won once especially when you had loads of help from likes of dirty, trollfags, etc. Newsflash you won once and lost 4 times after that. If you want me to quote what you said "you are only as good as you are now" and right now you lost your past 6 fights and have not been a contender...so you aren't good and until you are again (if ever) please be silent. Just because elit beat someone does not mean you did, you had nothing to do with it and if you were running mother's advice im sure they'd have lost in spite of their advantages.
    Uh what? I'm not bragging about Elit's war. If anyone was bragging, it was you pre-war how Sanc was going to be victorious :)

I fail to see what my opinion has to do with BB? I don't have a province there anymore and I haven't played actively for the last 1,5 ages because I have a wonderful daughter who I give priority over playing Utopia actively ;p

As far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty sure you'd have rather won a crown last age than win 3 instead of 1 war against us. Right now all you have is a charity crown. I'm pretty sure baka's crown with BiO has more prestige attached to it as your crown with Rage; he at least got it by fighting.

As for your bet; there was no condition that said money has to be at ASF, it was just suggested. You're just a sore loser who now looks for excuses to not pay your loss.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Uh what? I'm not bragging about Elit's war. If anyone was bragging, it was you pre-war how Sanc was going to be victorious :)

I fail to see what my opinion has to do with BB? I don't have a province there anymore and I haven't played actively for the last 1,5 ages because I have a wonderful daughter who I give priority over playing Utopia actively ;p

As far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty sure you'd have rather won a crown last age than win 3 instead of 1 war against us. Right now all you have is a charity crown. I'm pretty sure baka's crown with BiO has more prestige attached to it as your crown with Rage; he at least got it by fighting.

As for your bet; there was no condition that said money has to be at ASF, it was just suggested. You're just a sore loser who now looks for excuses to not pay your loss.

The greatest irony of all is bakas "crown" is a charity one literally. Considering he doubled Rage in age 51 and did other dirty things since then he did not even deserve to crown and should have been GBed or at the very least 2v1ed that age. Considering no one punished him for wrong doing and did not deny him a win thinking hed wise up and turn over a new leaf (he didnt, he doubled us again a few ages later). That is the real charity. Sure you could have helped him in a hypothetical scenario if he was punished but then 1) youd be validating double teams and other dirty plays 2) youd still lose as you were outnumbered.
    considering baka did not win as flogger was leading the kd and when baka was there he lost war to us and WD up a wave and tried to call it a win he has no prestige whatsoever. when someone farms your cows 3 consecutive ages in a row, double hostiles you and loses two times (once with dreams and once with fury/pw and proceeds to farm out to 52% of your NW) its quite clear. if baka was any good at the very least he would WIN when he double hostiled, but if you cant win a 2v1 thats just LOL
    Last edited by Proteus; 10-04-2013 at 09:09.

Enthusiast
    Didn't bothering reading after I saw proteus backed out. You can spout all the legal mumbo jumbo that ya like buddy but the fact is that stuff only applies in a real court with actual contracts. What we have hear is a gentilmen's bet which is entirely different thing. In such bets most people would find the idea of being asked to put the money in "escrow" an insult to thier honor as long as they are not a stranger.

You put out an open challenge and some one took it and you lost. The fact that you couldn't find some one to hold the cash didn't have any effect on the bet it just ment it would raise more questions about what kind of man the looser was. Proteus, you could try and make the argument that kuhan wouldn't have paid you had he lost but at this point it really doesn't matter as it turned out its your integrity in question not his.

Your obviously not much of a gambler.
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post
    Didn't bothering reading after I saw proteus backed out. You can spout all the legal mumbo jumbo that ya like buddy but the fact is that stuff only applies in a real court with actual contracts. What we have hear is a gentilmen's bet which is entirely different thing. In such bets most people would find the idea of being asked to put the money in "escrow" an insult to thier honor as long as they are not a stranger.

You put out an open challenge and some one took it and you lost. The fact that you couldn't find some one to hold the cash didn't have any effect on the bet it just ment it would raise more questions about what kind of man the looser was. Proteus, you could try and make the argument that kuhan wouldn't have paid you had he lost but at this point it really doesn't matter as it turned out its your integrity in question not his.

Your obviously not much of a gambler.
    He went to a Top uni, he is really smart! (sorry I just enjoy winding you up Proteus)

Enthusiast
    Last edited by hint; 12-03-2017 at 11:39.

Post Fiend
    lol
    it is really terrible to see an elder man chickening out for 100$
    this therad only shows the difference between the e-balls and the real ones...

Forum Fanatic
    Drug has made a very valid statement. If the "man" has no balls to pay a loosing bet, the community can group together to each send KuHaN $1. KuHaN send your paypal email here so we can right the wrongs of this no gooder.

Proteus, man up and send your $100 to the developers as we are fixing your mess!

Kuhan should take this matter to the Hutts, I'm sure they will be able to settle this.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Sometime men just have to be men and grab each others balls then pay what is due.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Oh and this quote by Kuhan probably says all, Proteus was never going to honor the deal.
    Well yes, I'm surprised anyone would accept ASF as a neutral party, the second Proteus suggested ASF, an alliance mate to be the broker in this it was obvious something fishy was going on. Proteus ran his mouth off thinking no one would challenge him and when someone did he got scared and looked for a way out, he probably never intended to be serious about betting $100, it was all just hot air.

Better to late than never, both kuhan and proteus can send 100$ to me and ill send the total sum to the winner.
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

or to me amok.
    Binbin needs some weed money
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I got some nice offers for some ppl earlier this day:

[12:47] <@LightNing> Id pay him (Kuhan) just to stop posting snore, thumbs up etc on forums;
    [12:57] <@LightNing> Drug.. Belle would pay darkz not to post odd;
    [12:58] <Americanbadass> I'd pay for Binar to not type aything for a month.

So guys, if u work out some deals, feel free to send me 10% of whatever u get ;p

Post Fiend
    If he doesnt get paid, Kuhan can just break his arms and legs...

Proteus mouths off and doesn't back it up? Is this news to anyone? Of course he set some ridiculous condition that would never be met, otherwise he'd have no excuse to back out. Real men make real bets, Proteus just talks. A bet is about paying when you lose, not finding an excuse not to.
    Last edited by DHaran; 10-04-2013 at 13:56.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information