Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's build something awesome

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Because standing on people's shoulders doesn't make you tall.

I'm happy to do the work and a new kid on the block is more exciting than "Insert Kd here" adding Palem to their roster.

Enthusiast
    good luck Palem, u did do a great work from 0 afterall, so you pretty well showed up u can do that... but more is needed :P
    try to work on ur diplo skills aswell :) few good chosen words can avoid many inconveniences ;)

Enthusiast
    Palem you know you only won the warfourum war becuse we where under strict orders to stay in hiding! Also i dont wanna leave cats but im more than happy to outsource what warring expertise i have on IRC for say 10 credits a week (price is negotiable). :P
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Needs to get out more
    Good luck in your new venture.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 12-05-2013 at 00:07.

I think palem already stated this is a gimmic free kd, we collectively got that out of our systems with TFC.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Needs to get out more
    I'm more curious to see what the game offers in balance with the spread of races and personalities. Then I'd like to see the kingdom doctrine that compliments. Obviously I'm interested, but my stone age tools make that unlikely. Always been a fan of The Faery Circle from afar. A pleasant sight to see kingdoms with style & substance.

Post Fiend
    I'm very interested. I was a leader for a while in a decent/good warring kd (age 54-55-56). I've been playing for years. I left because I didn't have time to lead alone (what Ive been doing for about a year).
    I'm a flexible player, experienced in every role and super-active. I used to be a 16 ticks a day in war guy, might slow down when I get back, but check in every 2-4hrs in wars for sure. If needed, I can take a minor/support leading role, but I'd rather take it slow for a age or two, perhaps for the rest of my utopian life if we have enough leaders around.
    I do some IRC, but its hard for me to get on at work. Phone/whatsapp/skype are 24/7 options to reach me but I can't idle in IRC.
    From Montreal/Quebec/Canada, GMT-5.
    Also, warforums enthusiast!
    Hit me up here or PM!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Small update:

Recruiting is on hold for now. I'll make another post when I'm talking to people again.

good luck with this. more organized kingdoms never hurt!

I respectively request you name the kingdom after me, even though I will not be joining it.

Thanks in advance Palem.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    You guys are missing out on the vintage market. You should make LTD Age,Signature Heritage Addition, relic'd Kingdom.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    I think palem already stated this is a gimmic free kd, we collectively got that out of our systems with TFC.
    Speak for yourself - I still want to take a crack at pure faery war kingdom. Gimmic or no, it ought to work. (Although we missed the best age for it... -10% pop is nothing compared to the -3 gens.)

Incidentally, I plan to stay in TFC, and, much as I love human... urge a return to pure faery. Please note, however, I'm no sort of leadership, so I've no clue what those of us that remain will actually do. But, if no one else does, I'll try to carry the name and see who shows up.

AFAIK, Palem is planning on leaving the current kingdom and building a fully new one. But you should probably confirm that, instead of trusting my limited and dated info.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Needs to get out more
    Once again. Good luck in your venture. I'm erasing my suggestions edit. ;-)
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 12-05-2013 at 00:10.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Ok, recruiting back on.

Just a friendly reminder of the requirements:
    Very active, IRC-user, success hungry, fun players.

If TFC lives on that's fantastic, I do like the idea of it being all Faery again though :P . Its a great group of people who are more then willing to put in the effort to help new players learn the game in a more relaxed atmosphere. Rave levels always under 9000 and some really bright people.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Thread Information