Thread: Expose thieves and sabotage wizards

Expose thieves and sabotage wizards

Do anyone know the exact effect of those? I read somewhere that expose thief dropped stealth by 20%..

Post Fiend
    Expose Thieves lower stealth by 7% so if the target has 100% he loses 7% if he has less than 100% stealth the stealth lost is lower.

Edit: Target stealth * 0,93

Sabotage Wizard lower the mana level depending on how many thieves you sent, not sure on the optimal amount to send and exactly how much mana can be removed.
    Last edited by kilava; 07-07-2011 at 07:48.

Thank you

Post Fiend
    np :)

How do these become effective though? Aren't there better uses of stealth and mana out there? Plus, massacres can harm a prov's ability to op or spell. No need to mess around with using mana/stealth on hurting them more when 3-4 massacres prewar does the same thing. Seems to me that these spells are a waste and not overly helpful. Or am I missing something?

you get your attackers to do them with spare stealth/mana
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Interesting. Never thought of that. It'd be a nice little wrinkle in a war plan I suppose. Thanks for stating something so obvious that it was overlooked Bishop!

So, noone knows about Sabota wizards numbers?

Forum Addict
    send 1.5 times enemy wizards #

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi View Post
    send 1.5 times enemy wizards #
    for what effect i know u can sabotage wizards with 10 thieves, i just assume u removed no mana.

Forum Addict
    As far as I know (never really tested it much), you need to send a comparable amount of thieves to enemy wizards. I'm not exactly sure about the 1.5xW being the max effect, but reliable sources indicated they do. I haven't tested it myself.
    Sending 10 thieves will remove 0 mana (or maybe some small fraction of a mana).

I don't know what the minimum is or is there is any. What I do believe is that the system keeps track of mana as a double number (not integer), but displays the rounded (or maybe trimmed) version.

Two ages ago, when I've been having that standup with Simians, I had 120k (later 100k) wizards to LL with. They kept trying to SW me and they got 0 mana moved everytime they did. I don't know how many thieves they've been sending. Might have been 10, I don't think they knew how it worked because Anri kept trying to op me for hours right after ticks. Which made no difference whatsoever.

Enthusiast
    Generally.... You'd use them when waving an opponent you have ops against and are about to declare......having your pure attackers use their leftover stealth to Sabotage Wizards to run their mana down so when they login they don't have 100% mana to use instead only 10-20%..... if you cam effectively drain the mana of 4 elf/mystics pre wave they can't really do that muchagic damage to you right off the get go giving you a slight edge at beggining of war........ I ran human sage a/t/m a few ages back and did rather well running 4 rTPA and 15% rd and 150% science.... Every 3-4 hrs I would log in and send 2-3tpa raw on Sabotage wizards 1-2 on a few different elves and at the end of the e war they commented on how they were unable to gain honor cause the SW runs I was co tinually doing on them.... U can also use SW to negate kingdoms who run elf mystics to do NM/chain waves.... If they are chaining on the 1st and 13th every day and doing full nightmare runs you cam log in 1-2 hours before their wave and SW them to reduce the amount of NM you get but, this would take more coordination from a fairly active kingdom to pull off...

Thread Information