Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Me vs the Absalom Alliance

Post Fiend
    Me vs abs ... I won :-)

Yeah Jammin ... Poor abs getting picked on ...

Honestly Cello, i hurt them and i am happy :-) I was Greeding them long before you started hostilities.

Post Fiend
    They mailed me and try to scare my Monarch into ceasefire. Dont talk your balony.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    bologna*

Why target Sanctuary if you wanted to hurt Abs' stranglehold on the top?

Also, the way to beat abs is by getting a kd together and beating them. Not casting greed on them.

Post Fiend
    This is my first full Age as Elf, i am trying to make connections and put together a Kingdom but it is difficult. I didnt hurt them massively but i still made them bleed a bit. If only others would do the same ...

I targeted pokesanc with Greed back when they were threatening Mothers Advice for number one spot. They only started Razing me because i finally rejected their cf from many days ago. If i could cast Meteor Showers i would. Greed is best i can do for now, but sanc has wasted their shot at crowning and i am finished 'picking on them'.

Dont stop me now :-)
    Last edited by Elf; 13-04-2013 at 04:06. Reason: if u read this Arson havoc provs

Post Fiend
    And for the record if anybody can be likened to ss nazis it is abs. They are trying to take over. All other players need to be like the Allies and unite and smash them into nothingness!

I am done with this thread for now.

Highly enjoyable.
    Last edited by Elf; 13-04-2013 at 10:57. Reason: free will

Post Fiend
    The Order is steadily growing and forming into a fully pledge group, who've felt the pain and agony brought by the big bullies.. We will resurrect, evolve and will go against the Gods of Utopia if we have too...

The Order of Resistance will prevail..

hate abs. they fed on our bigger faes for the last two ages. no room in the game for a group of bullies larger than 25 players anymore. Elf i was delighted to hear the news of your war vs abs in smurfs email. good work.

Enthusiast
    Experienced guys can do some damage vs big kd before u get PK. When out range raze is always best. Maybe u need to hostile a crappier kd and get some FSU experience first. Focus yourself and don't try to blanket a kd with opps. Pick one one guy and make him hurt. You'll be dead or OOR wasting opportunity while u have it if you're close to their range.

Tornado drops net fast if you're looking to get into range for a good hit ( opp then hit don't let him build up and gain net===> pick offline guy),few learns pisses peeps off with good bpa and faster returns as a secondary option. Use LL to get land if you need some. Lots of things better to do then greed and riots,steal runes for big opps.

Every kd ends up PK'ing guys like yourself sooner or later, not just Absalom. I don't think you're doing much to them to be honest. Don't know if u picked the fight or if it just happened but if you're Monarch doesn't cf I'd say you'll die pretty fast. Just defect if he does cf if you're intent on suicide. We usually PK a few provs every age or second age, we don't try to cf we just kill the guy.....and we don't ask for help doing it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tras19 View Post
    hate abs. they fed on our bigger faes for the last two ages. no room in the game for a group of bullies larger than 25 players anymore. Elf i was delighted to hear the news of your war vs abs in smurfs email. good work.
    Abs haven't ever successfully fed on any of my kingdoms faeries. If you really want to hurt abs, you guys need to build kingdoms that can actually fight back if they come knocking at your door. All the mechanics are in your favour.
    Hi Spike,
    Thanks for your message - as you know we do our very best to minimise any
    mental anguish suffered as a result of playing Utopia.

Regards,
    Simon Shirlow
    Communuity Manager

--------------
    I miss Jolt....

Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    lol Anri's very vocal support i found very adorable
    I support this Elf guy 100% :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And people like you who bottomfeed into smaller kingdoms ruin their experince, see what makes you better than him?
    Define experience.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    Define experience.
    Ask Osaze!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I support this Elf guy 100% :)
    Support opping a kd in eowcf lulz. U should recruit him asap he can be your clone!

Post Fiend
    I didnt op in eowcf you fool. Pokesanc razed out of their own eowcf into my eowcf. Read the thread.

Post Fiend
    Not that abs deserve fair play anyway...

Thread Information