Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Forum Addict

AMA vs sanct round 2

What is this about?

I like to post
    Sanctuary decide to rob us right after post war and havoc send notice. So we waved sanctuary again.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

February 3 of YR8 Magikarp (x:xx)captured 2,729 acres of land from Drink as much as you can (x:xx). Nice hit

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Prolly not the best move Elit.

Also a slimey move by abs :(

Enthusiast
    Where's the hot dame walking around with the sign?
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Postaholic
    Mom didn't ask us for a ceasefire. They were sitting with 300m gc on 0 thieves. Just days ago, they targetshared havoc to the server for sitting on 0 thieves on cows, resulting in dozens of kingdoms robbing havoc. So, it was a complete no-brainer for us to rob that guy.

Waving us to dodge havoc is probably not going to work out in the long term, but should be fun for both kingdoms in the meantime.

** The kingdom of Sanc **
    Total land exchanged: +3,313 (13/17)
    Last edited by Palem; 13-04-2013 at 23:09.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Mom didn't ask us for a ceasefire. They were sitting with 300m gc on 0 thieves. Just days ago, they targetshared havoc to the server for sitting on 0 thieves on cows, resulting in dozens of kingdoms robbing mom. So, it was a complete no-brainer for us to rob that guy.

Waving us to dodge havoc is probably not going to work out in the long term, but should be fun for both kingdoms in the meantime.

You robed from Havoc 28 mill gold too after they droped CF with sanc. All ABS and hoh leaders know it, and you admited it.
    About havoc. They broke our deal terms atm. Our deal clear include they cant notice us before our hostile/war/post war end and we re-cf. So any hits from them before give proper notice will be treat for deal break.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    You robed from Havoc 28 mill gold too after they droped CF with sanc.
    You insisted we were farming and targetshared havoc to the server, when you plainly knew we were not farming. You bullied havoc into breaking ceasefire to prove we weren't farming. Then some hothead was so pissed at the stupidity of that move that he did 10 (ten) rob ops.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    About havoc. They broke our deal terms atm. Our deal clear include they cant notice us before our hostile/war/post war end and we re-cf. So any hits from them before give proper notice will be treat for deal break.
    They can't notice you before a hostile? That makes no sense. I don't speak for havoc, but no ceasefire I've ever made has allowed a kingdom to dodge notice in that way.

Post Fiend
    this is luls.

Forum Addict
    How sad this all is.. MA won a fair war -- then all this. Silly.

I like to post
    They can't notice you before a hostile? That makes no sense. I don't speak for havoc, but no ceasefire I've ever made has allowed a kingdom to dodge notice in that way.
    Its not dodge we pland to have hostile/war them after cf you. But you "accident" decide to keep it hostile with us.

[20:28] <Elit> same for us, we wont be able to give you notice if you alredy gave other kd
    [20:28] <goodz> okay
    [20:29] <Elit> till its re-cf
    [20:29] <goodz> that works for me
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

"Our deal clear include they cant notice us before our hostile/war/post war end and we re-cf."

I don't know if this makes sense so some clarification on this...are you saying if you war a kingdom (win or lose) and go into eowcf, you can't be noticed before the eowcf finishes AND THEN you re-cf whoever it was that warred you?

And if that kingdom decides to not send a cf....does that mean that you cant be noticed? That is stupid if that's what you're saying, I am just confused on that sentence. Which kd would make that deal?
    I see your logs with goodz, I honestly think that wasn't clarified because if how I'm reading it is what you meant, that is a retarded agreement imo and I don't think goodz would have agreed to it if he knew that's what it meant.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Thumbs up

You insisted we were farming and targetshared havoc to the server, when you plainly knew we were not farming. You bullied havoc into breaking ceasefire to prove we weren't farming. Then some hothead was so pissed at the stupidity of that move that he did 10 (ten) rob ops.

saD.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thumbs up

Mom didn't ask us for a ceasefire. They were sitting with 300m gc on 0 thieves. Just days ago, they targetshared havoc to the server for sitting on 0 thieves on cows, resulting in dozens of kingdoms robbing havoc. So, it was a complete no-brainer for us to rob that guy.

saD.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    "Our deal clear include they cant notice us before our hostile/war/post war end and we re-cf."

I don't know if this makes sense so some clarification on this...are you saying if you war a kingdom (win or lose) and go into eowcf, you can't be noticed before the eowcf finishes AND THEN you re-cf whoever it was that warred you?

And if that kingdom decides to not send a cf....does that mean that you cant be noticed? That is stupid if that's what you're saying, I am just confused on that sentence. Which kd would make that deal?
    I see your logs with goodz, I honestly think that wasn't clarified because if how I'm reading it is what you meant, that is a retarded agreement imo and I don't think goodz would have agreed to it if he knew that's what it meant.
    In land chart there is not 10 possible targets. Propose on deals is to keep it 1vs1. Sanctuary never asked us for CF or droped his dragon, so far its same for us. Time when sanc start hostile ops vs us and havoc sent notice cant be track becase was same utopia date and few min window. Its clear we are in hostile atm.
    Their Attitude To Us Hostile (25 points) Our Attitude To Them Hostile (31 points)

Its why ppl dont like ABS. Constant try to abuse his deals and power play.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information