Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Veteran
    cause Palem paid us 100 bugs to make a drama and boost the forum activity...
    that's for tetley.

Goodz again, the problem is not u noticing. So far Havoc hasn't done anything bad. It will be wrong if you start hitting us while we are in hostile with Sanctuary. Otherwise you haven't done anything wrong.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    cause Palem paid us 100 bugs to make a drama and boost the forum activity...
    at least you admit you caused it!

man i am on fire right now

Quote Originally Posted by curdie View Post
    yet you still can't pay up on a bet.
    ^5 :d

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I told you I was noticing you 4 days before i noticed you. You should have tried to do some diplo perhaps if you thought another KD might hit you after i noticed you.
    I also told you I would reset hostile timer if you went and diploed a CF but you said no to doing that.
    Yes i was sure you will notice us, and i'm sure Sanctuary know about it too, but moment they start hostile ops vs us its change all. Based to our deal you cant notice us and i don't have any reason to cf atm sanctuary after all dmg they did to us. Our hostile will continue for weeks till we get war, so you can back to dice.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    3) What is 1v1? Is 1v1 when you vulture rage out of our war, but not when havoc notices you out of yours? Rage did notice you in age 50 before you fought another kingdom (Fury I believe, not Mercy), but let's not forget how your kingdom also hacked two Rage accounts to use to spy on us prior to that notice and got them both deleted after it.
    Beastblood did not op Rage out of war.
    Sanctuary however robbed Beastblood just before Mercy noticed us 2 ages ago. Seems to be the same case now.

4) You DID target share havoc. You posted about their cow having 0 thieves when they were intra kd shifting tb. They had an ingame cf with Sanctuary when you were target sharing them and yoru target sharing directly lead to them getting heavy ops from many kingdoms.
    I knew long before he posted that Havoc was running 0 thieves. I actually payed a friend to taunt Havoc since at the time my province was being sat still (I'm not active currently), it was never on Elit's request. Elit even asked me if I taunted before or after he posted because he did not want to be affiliated with it.

I also knew Rage ran 0thieves last age at some point, I also knew Sanctuary had 0 thieves (we both probably know who taunted Sanc this age). I'd share that with my friends just like you do with yours. Don't try to be a saint when you're all but a saint.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    did beastblood hit/op rage after their war, or did AMA simply vulture post war. Because simply vulturing post war would be what havok just tried to do. 2v1 is when havok notices AND sanc starts stealing gold CF in place or not.
    Persian, see the quote I replied to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit
    3. All propose on this cf deals is to keep it 1vs1. Rage abused this age 50 giving us notice 2h before our war with Mercy. Now havoc basically make same.
    Elit's example was of Rage noticing Elit before a hostile, thus setting up a situation where they could have vultured after the war, but they did not interfere in it. There was also a lot more to that example than Elit wants to discuss hence he sticks to the "all that matters" lines even though Rage's notice was in accordance to our deal and there was no interference in their war vs Fury. It wasn't nice, but as I mention, there was more involved including Elit's kingdom hacking two of our provinces.

Sanc had some "Anti-abs province fighting for the stated purpose of helping Elit's kingdom opping them and bouncing them during the fight. There was no hostile with Havoc when Sanctuary robbed Elit. It was the same sort of "pre-fight robbing" that many others like to encourage such as Ghetto Cats, etc. Certainly the logical thing to do if you were concerned about one kingdom robbing you when you're preparing to fight another would be to try and cf the one robbing you. Elit made no attempts to do this at any time. As you know, at the top it's normal to have notice deals in place. Why didn't Elit make any attempt to cf Sanc? My theory is that he didn't want to cf sanc because he wanted to wave them as a means to dodge havoc. Should you expect sanc to sit there with no cf as Elit prepares to wave them, or should you expect them to rob them before they can get fully ready to wave them?

It seems like all kingdoms here played logically according to their position except for Elit. Again, why didn't Elit cf sanc? Clearly, he didn't cf them because he wanted to use them as a means to dodge havoc. This is exactly what he did by waving sanc as soon as he got notice from havoc. Elit's miscalculation seems to be that he didn't have any clause requiring havoc to retract their notice if he went and waved a different kingdom like he seems to have thought he did.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    I'd share that with my friends just like you do with yours. Don't try to be a saint when you're all but a saint.
    It's Elit trying to claim he's the saint here and denying any target sharing when his public posts target sharing havoc were on these forums for all to see.

As for beastblood and Rage, yes Rage cf'd Beastblood after beating you in war and did not try and use you as a safety net to dodge Elit's notice. Elit on the other hand did not cf Sanc and wanted to use them to dodge Havoc's notice. I agree with you that that is the difference.

I like to post
    , there was more involved including Elit's kingdom hacking two of our provinces.
    I'm really tired from your stupid propaganda. If you want to talk about this old story call all real people names involved not me or rest ppl in kd.
    Word hack is not accurate too. This was result because some ppl in my kd was in one kd with some people from rage in past and they shared his acc info. How you didn't know this i didn't know it too.
    Why you bring this? If you want to talk for hackers its Till paying in Sanctuary. He was person send me defect link long ago and he was involved in past in scripting acc/multi/x-login and much more.
    Lets drop all this and keep it on topic.

You can ask Sanctuary why they never proposed cf with us after war. Maybe they planed to team up 2vs1 from begin?
    don't waste my time with nonsense guess and stupid accuses.

I'm reasonable too. We can CF sanctuary for 20k acres 100 mill gold and 1 week extend cf with havoc. There is my offer.
    Last edited by Elit; 14-04-2013 at 20:06.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Just a friendly reminder to play nicely guys.

Also, there's already a thread to discuss Proteus' and Kuhan's bet. Let's stick to discussing MA v Sanc :)

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Based on my interactions with ASF, he's a total disrespectful snake. When he needs a NAP he'll pm you and act all nice and sh*t to try to get a deal, but when it's on the other end of the spectrum, and i need him to hold money for a wager, he completely ignores all my pms.

If i had like 2 posts on here, and nobody knew who i was, my money would probably have been gone, so he's not dumb, just a snake. A simple "no, i don't want to be apart of this" would've sufficed ASF.

Don't know what you guys are talking about with these long essays, but my 2 cents.
    Kuhan I wanna gamble on something. Think of some terms! I've got the itch

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I thoguht you guys said a notice wasn't hostile! so how can i double hostile already! :p
    but just playing persain. Still pretty confident I can pass anri in forum posts before eoa
    i said 2v1 not double hostile :P, my acceptance of 2v1's, double hostiles, vultures is a bit differnt from how the top plays...many ages in genesis shaped my views. I would expect sanc to steal gold from me after war if i didnt have another CF in place so while all the hub-bub about this goes on i'd actually back ABS in this one

Persian, see the quote I replied to:
    i know what you were referring to, the situations are a bit different. Sanc knows that AMA was going to fight havoc next hostile/notice/whatever the "nice" thing to do is stay out because thats the next fight that needs to occur, or u know wait till after the next fight to steal gold.

Best options are say your making an alliance power play or let the next fights happen. Because this may be the same pre war stealing that CATS does but CATS isnt officially allied w/anyone nor do they steal from a kd they just lost a war to. It just looks "bad" all around and gives the feeling of a 2v1 or 2 kds working together. Personally though i have no idea what the actual CF terms are w/AMA and havoc, but it seems to me elits gonna get screwed and havoc is within its rights to have their notice given. again what they "can" do is different from what i think they "should" do...

Forum Fanatic
    I read palem's post, then I read Kuhan's, then i loled.

"It looks to me like Elit got notice from Havoc and decided that they didn't really want to fight them so decided to re-wave Sanc to try and dodge havoc."

This made me smile. From this age all logic dictates that we are not a KD that needs to dodge an ABS KD, we made sanc look like a ghetto and were preparing to do the same or probably worse to havoc. Only reason this got changes is because Sanc interefered by doing hostile actions against us.

Now you can justify it in any way you want, whichever way makes you sleep at night. But its clear that the only thing thats going on here is that Sanc is trying to weaken us before our upcoming hostile with Havoc. Not once were there any discussions of not fighting havoc untill this happened.

Thumbs up

Im starting to figure ASF out now actually. He doesn't do single one line responses because it's harder to bullsh*t those.

What was that term Proteus used once? "Bullsh*t artist"? Sounds like the right word to use here imo.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    The issue here isnt the robbing of the gold, its the way its handled, one Absalom kingdom steals their gold another one gives notice. Such behavior from Absalom isnt unheard of since before, that one kingdom softens them up and then another kingdoms tries to take on the kingdom.

Its funny that ASF talks about ethics, hes so far the only person that ive heard off that gangbanged a kingdom just to get certain people quit Utopia. :) Also funny that ASF is suddenly avaible again :)

He didnt complain about the robbing, as you can read in this thread but I gues you rather whine :) Let me help you out.

"We don't complain and its was result from some ppl drink so much and forgot to train up :)" / Elit.
    It's not an issue at all. It would be a double standard if it's ok for any non-Abs to rob free gc and Sanc can't simply because Havoc was about to give notice. AMA should have realized their own mistake and gotten a CF with Sanc. Abs kds act in their own interest unless there is cause to do otherwise. AMA wasn't hostile, why would Sanc not be free to rob gc? You guys have nothing to cry about.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information