Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Enthusiast
    Question.

If it is assumed elit gets 100% immunity from Sanc because they are expecting to be noticed/waved/hostiled by Havoc and they are allies with no official CF in place, then
    Is Elit expected to run thieves?
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    when indeed they got the notice from Havoc they pulled a Simians: they waved another kd to claim an active hostile and to be able to explore up their provs, while asking here in forums that they don't be hit. that didn't work for Simians so we will see how good it will work for AMA.
    Are you comparing Elit to Anri? :P

btw if i remember correctly, a Simian move is hard to pull because you need to notice all 3 abs kds at the same time. Any saint leader wont do such a brave move.

For me, the current situation is much different. But in the end of day, the Great Flogger once said "to crown you just need to beat all the abs kds".

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_mi View Post
    Question.

If it is assumed elit gets 100% immunity from Sanc because they are expecting to be noticed/waved/hostiled by Havoc and they are allies with no official CF in place, then
    Is Elit expected to run thieves?
    Surely a whole kd can not be accused of running no thieves because a single prov got drunk and dissapeared?

And whats the fuss about? Sanc stole a ****load of gold from us to weaken us for havoc, in return they get waved and now we are in an active hostile.

Havoc will get theirs in time, all we ask for is not to be double hostiled.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Surely a whole kd can not be accused of running no thieves because a single prov got drunk and dissapeared?

And whats the fuss about? Sanc stole a ****load of gold from us to weaken us for havoc, in return they get waved and now we are in an active hostile.

Havoc will get theirs in time, all we ask for is not to be double hostiled.
    which leads to this question: if a kd notices you and you go and wave another kd (thus running from the first kd) how valid is your right to ask not to be waved by the first kd ?

actually all you ask is to be left alone to explore up more cows and pump the ones you just explored and who are safe from sanc :P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by fookyih View Post
    Are you comparing Elit to Anri? :P

btw if i remember correctly, a Simian move is hard to pull because you need to notice all 3 abs kds at the same time. Any saint leader wont do such a brave move.

For me, the current situation is much different. But in the end of day, the Great Flogger once said "to crown you just need to beat all the abs kds".
    simians situation was more complicated cus they had more notices given. here it is simpler: havoc noticed ama who instead decided to run from them by waving sanc. to win you need to beat all kds that go for it as well, abs or non abs.

which leads to this question: if a kd notices you and you go and wave another kd (thus running from the first kd) how valid is your right to ask not to be waved by the first kd ?

actually all you ask is to be left alone to explore up more cows and pump the ones you just explored and who are safe from sanc :P
    Take off them colored Abs goggles and rephrase the question to be more in synch with the reality.

"If a kingdom (Havoc) notices you (AMA) and their allies (Sanctuary) rob you (AMA), which leads to you (AMA) waving those allies (Sanctuary), how valid is the request from you (AMA) to not be waved by the first kingdom (Havoc)?

Had Elit hit/robbed Sanc before Sanc had done anything, I would agree Elit would be running. As this does not appear to be the case, you're in the wrong.

simians situation was more complicated cus they had more notices given. here it is simpler: havoc noticed ama who instead decided to run from them by waving sanc. to win you need to beat all kds that go for it as well, abs or non abs.
    Sanc steals from AMA
    AMA hits Sanc in return

How is this not logic? :|

I'm pretty sure Elit would rather fight Havoc.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Take off them colored Abs goggles and rephrase the question to be more in synch with the reality.

"If a kingdom (Havoc) notices you (AMA) and their allies (Sanctuary) rob you (AMA), which leads to you (AMA) waving those allies (Sanctuary), how valid is the request from you (AMA) to not be waved by the first kingdom (Havoc)?

Had Elit hit/robbed Sanc before Sanc had done anything, I would agree Elit would be running. As this does not appear to be the case, you're in the wrong.
    so if someone robs you then it's a valid excuse to run from a notice ?
    Last edited by Lykron; 15-04-2013 at 09:47.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Sanc steals from AMA
    AMA hits Sanc in return

How is this not logic? :|

I'm pretty sure Elit would rather fight Havoc.
    so robbing= hostile nowadays ? since when ? kd's like gehtto cats have been robbing top kds before notices are given for ages now yet no kd has claimed to be hostile. my q still remains.

Veteran
    Since the one robbing you knows you are getting noticed and is an ally of the kd that will notice you. You dumb or you play dumb? Like a thousand times we said it's not the robbing that's the problem. It is really dumb right when your ally notices a kd, you start robbing them and by that helping your ally. And if all Absalom was so sure that MA wants to run from Havoc (give me 1 reason why would we) why the hell Sanctuary starts robbing and by that action gives MA an excuse to go after them? Or maybe Sanctuary is playing with MA and they did it to assist them in order to run away from Havoc? And to all blind ppl that point fingers at 1 MA province with gcs and no thieves, can u please tell me how muc gcs and thieves did Havoc have at the very same moment? If Sanctuary was not an ally of Havoc would they rather go rob MA, who they just warred, and have dragon prepared on, or rob Havoc who were undertrained and saving zillions of gcs? After all that you still think that this is just random situation of kd A robbing kd B?

And should I add that as it appears Sanctuary got noticed and despite that went robbing us fully aware we were getting noticed by Havoc. Yes definitely we are running away from Havoc, definitely Sanc was simply checking out our banks and we had a deal to come up with hostile so both kds run away from hostiles... :)
    Last edited by Soul_Hunter; 15-04-2013 at 09:58.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Absalom kingdoms (except Rage) can't fight 1v1, so this is their chicken sh1t solution. Same story different age.

But don't worry, there is a storm coming Dorje..
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Nothing random here.

Post Fiend
    LOL stop that storm ****, just bring it already.

Since the robbing started before/at the same time as the notice from 2 KDS that are allies, its BS.
    And no we are not running, we were preparing for havoc and sanc decided to meddle, like the beating we gave them in the war wasn't enough.

Yet again? Why would we ever have to run from havoc? We made rage give us free acres and took them forcefully from sanc. Havoc is not as good as sanc or rage. End of story.

so if someone robs you then it's a valid excuse to run from a notice ?
    It's not just someone. Don't play sillybuggers.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information