Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Veteran
    So dorje you say it was no-brainer that you would go after our gold? Tell me please... was there anyone on that server that didnt know we are getting noticed by havoc right after we go eowcf? Not to mention you are alliance buddies. Everyone knew they were going after us right after we get out. And you still went robbing us. That's a no-brainer if u ask me...
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    They noticed you and then you were hostile with Sanc again.

They didn't notice you while you were hostile.

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    You insisted we were farming and targetshared havoc to the server, when you plainly knew we were not farming. You bullied havoc into breaking ceasefire to prove we weren't farming. Then some hothead was so pissed at the stupidity of that move that he did 10 (ten) rob ops.
    That's a bull**** reason and you know it. It was a legitimate question if sanct had a cf with other abs, clearly they did but also clearly the worries that havoc would let sanct farm their banks for gold was legitimate in light of what actually happened.
    And you honestly don't believe anyone would trust your word that it was only "10 ops" do you? Everyone will have to assume that you stole the full 28M that havoc's bank lost and that's only one of their banks, who knows how much you stole from the other one?
    First proteus backs out of a fair bet and now this, if anyone ever trusts abs to honor deals made again it would be a miracle.

So the $100 question is obvious, can Havoc/Mercy do the honorable thing and stay out of it and give MA fair time to prepare for the coming war or will they join Proteus and throw their honor and whatever reputation they have down the garbage chute?
    The timing can hardly be a coincidence so I know what my guess would be...
    Last edited by Elldallan; 14-04-2013 at 00:12.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    They noticed you and then you were hostile with Sanc again.

They didn't notice you while you were hostile.
    How you know if notice was send before sanc start hostile ops vs us or after it?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Because you said so in the second post of the thread.

Unless you consider stealing money as being officially hostile with a kd, which I don't, but I do agree it's a lame move.

I would say that it is officially hostile if the kd doing the noticing is an alliance mate.
    This can hardly be random, Sanct knew that Havoc was going to give notice and Havoc most likely knew that Sanct was gonna op MA, assuming anything else would be sheer folly.
    Or is stealing gold in a manner intended to harm someone in an upcoming war with an alliance mate not a hostile act?
    Random gold stealing is one thing but you can hardly call this random now can you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    You robed from Havoc 28 mill gold too after they droped CF with sanc.
    100 mill gc ... get that right!

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Because you said so in the second post of the thread.

Unless you consider stealing money as being officially hostile with a kd, which I don't, but I do agree it's a lame move.
    When your 1st move after out from your post war is to rob kd you just war its clear "keep it hostile".
    Sure its lame move, but they dont have other choice after "best" abs kd was farmed so brutal in clean war.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    I would say that it is officially hostile if the kd doing the noticing is an alliance mate.
    This can hardly be random, Sanct knew that Havoc was going to give notice and Havoc most likely knew that Sanct was gonna op MA, assuming anything else would be sheer folly.
    Or is stealing gold in a manner intended to harm someone in an upcoming war with an alliance mate not a hostile act?
    Random gold stealing is one thing but you can hardly call this random now can you.
    i guess telling elf to ops/steal from sanc during the war was hardy intentional :)

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    How you know if notice was send before sanc start hostile ops vs us or after it?
    What if i told you Palem is one of sanc faery... :)

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    So dorje you say it was no-brainer that you would go after our gold? Tell me please... was there anyone on that server that didnt know we are getting noticed by havoc right after we go eowcf? Not to mention you are alliance buddies. Everyone knew they were going after us right after we get out. And you still went robbing us. That's a no-brainer if u ask me...
    as a ghettocatz once said, y u leave no thieve. .. me want gold ...odd

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    What if i told you Palem is one of sanc faery... :)
    Chances Proteus to pay his 100 dollars bet is much higher from Palem to join play with Dorje :P

odd!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    c-c-c-combo breaker?
    Stop multiposting please lol

edit:
    ninja'd :(

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    as a ghettocatz once said, y u leave no thieve. .. me want gold ...odd
    Soon we will have double/triple more gold from before you rob us. Really stupid idea to rob us :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    I presume by "it" you mean robbing gold from a 0-thief province. So you would say that Mom already gb'd Havoc via having multiple of their allies rob them at the same time? Or does your logic only apply when it's your own allies getting the bad end of the stick?

Thread Information