Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Veteran
    For me the problem is not robbing the gold, before we get notice. The problem is that Sanctuary and everyone else knew Havoc are going to notice us right after we get oow. And still they robbed us. For me any other moment of the age that would be "ok we were dumb enough to do havoc's mistake and lose gold". But knowing that we are getting noticed and to add that, by an alliance mate, shows only reasonable intention - weaken AMA before the war with Havoc. All other reasons posted are good excuses, and I would have been ok with them if it was not that timing. Let's see if Havoc starts hitting into out new hostile and tries to defend it with reason...
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    I presume by "it" you mean robbing gold from a 0-thief province. So you would say that Mom already gb'd Havoc via having multiple of their allies rob them at the same time? Or does your logic only apply when it's your own allies getting the bad end of the stick?
    If we wanted to target share havoc its wont be in forum. Much more easy is to make it in irc. Our question was reasonable and legit accusing Sanctuary in intra alliance farming and you prove it with make farming after havoc drop CF.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Its not dodge we pland to have hostile/war them after cf you. But you "accident" decide to keep it hostile with us.

[20:28] <Elit> same for us, we wont be able to give you notice if you alredy gave other kd
    [20:28] <goodz> okay
    [20:29] <Elit> till its re-cf
    [20:29] <goodz> that works for me
    Pretty simple, it's all right there... until cf is resecured between MA and Sanc, there can be to notice (specifically to avoid this kind of Abs BS).

Post Fiend
    It's also a little silly to compare the 'targetshare' of Havoc cows during a non-conflict pump (which you also took advantage of, shamelessly) to the active and premeditated robbing of a KD you know is preparing to war your ally.

I dropped CF because you asked me too. I asked you if you wanted me too. Sanc did rob some GC from us and our KD told you it happened and that we did not authorise it (that is likely the only reason you know it happened). It was not much gold something like 28m Considering we just lost 50m+ from you leaking our intel on server. We saw you come OOW with 0 thieves on a cow and 250m gc and strongly considered sending a taunt etc. but then thought we would just send notice and wait. Apparently sanc robbed you of 100m gc. Before/After we hostiled im unsure.

My internet went out right when I sent notice apparently. Also just taking intel we got tons of oops errors. Is strange since havent had issue all age and sanc mentioned they got tons when opping you when you waved them or something. But I am going to assume is just something buggy with server! Or is CGG back! :P

But in seriousness I told you multiple times before we noticed that we were noticing you ASAP. First when you lamely hit an unbreakable we pumped offense to open up. He hit us and you retaliated him immediately 2x. Stating that you saw us break him so you were watching our news to see him retal so you could hit him. Personally I find that quite lame. I asked acres back you said no I said im noticing you YR8. Then you leak my intel, I tell you give me back 50m gc you said no. I said I am noticing you YR8. EOW came I took your intel, cello messaged me. I told him we are taking it because we will be noticing you. NO one complained about this the entire time. So I don't see why it is surprising we noticed you.

As for allies its not like absalom is the only alliance. We just tag. AMA as far as I can tell is allied with Simians/Ghetto cats?/beastblood/ex nihilo? I was told at start of age it was beastblood/simians/AMA/ex nihilo/bio? but not sure who is actually helping with that and who is just rumour. We were waved early by simians who stated they did it to help AMA for example. That is more coordinated effort to delay KD's then any abs did this age. I assume beastblood was likely asked to delay rage also. We just won both wars so now we are biggerish still. Anywho I have done my best to be fair all age. I think absalom in my first age here in general goes over the top to promote fairness. If I was solo I would have nap broke AMA ages ago for intel leaking me! But I in past have generally played a bit loose.
    Last edited by goodz; 14-04-2013 at 01:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    What if i told you Palem is one of sanc faery... :)
    You assume Elit and MA have any hand whatsoever in that and that it's bit just some random nub? The difference is sanct and havoc are very publicly allies, there are no apparent connections between MA and the Elf dude, besides, if what Elit says is correct then he actually hur MA's effort more than he helped by possibly casting ops that overrode the longer duration op's MA had already cast. Besides, if he was allied with MA then MA would not ahve cast greed/riots on sanct which elit claims they did and anyone in sanct can probably corroborate whether that is true or not.
    There is a huge difference between what you are insinuating happened during the war and what has obviously happened prior to the war since both dorje and elit confirms it

Post Fiend
    No one is surprised by the notice. It's simply not ASAP time yet, so it's invalid notice.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    Pretty simple, it's all right there... until cf is resecured between MA and Sanc, there can be to notice (specifically to avoid this kind of Abs BS).
    They don't care if they break that term. Absalom will certainly enjoy it after all the whining and gloating Elit has done. What does Abs have to lose anyways? People have been calling them dirty for years. In most cases when Abs does something shady it's because the opposition is ignorant enough to psychologically provoke it. And what we're beginning to see now looks no different. Elit is little Bart Simpson throwing things at fat kids who will eventually come in for a schoolyard dog pile.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I said I am noticing you YR8. EOW came I took your intel, cello messaged me. I told him we are taking it because we will be noticing you. NO one complained about this the entire time. So I don't see why it is surprising we noticed you.
    If the CF expired YR8 I don't think the notice comes as a suprise to anyone, what is suprising is that sanct started to op MA right out of EOWCF according to elit, that is a clear intention to continue hostile activities.
    Sanct can't possibly have been unaware that Havoc would notice and being in the same alliance and all it's a pretty safe assumption to say that Havoc knew what sanct was up to.
    If your cf agreement with MA says anything about not noticing during EOWCF or hostilities then you should have made sure your alliance mate Sanct stay away from MA, if they intended to continue hostilities they would have told you so the only assumption one can make is that you intend do double hostile MA which is an utterly lame move, much more so than any target stealing could possibly ever be.

A technicality, MA didn't necessarily have to be watching you, they could just has easily have been watching the guy you accuse them of farming, targets are relatively scarce and any big target loosing land and/or nw is bound to be noticed.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    Ceasefire was resecured 4 days ago, and Sanc and Mom were ceasefired for that duration. This was shown on your kd page, and should have been pretty evident to you. That logic does not hold, as it would imply that you would never be able to fight another kingdom this age since you're never going to ceasefire Sanc. However I now do understand why you never asked us for a ceasefire (which we'd happily have done), since you were trying to abuse your fake clause to claim that Havoc could never notice you until you ceasefired us, even though we weren't in declare range and hadn't fought in 4 days.

I like to post
    Ceasefire was resecured 4 days ago, and Sanc and Mom were ceasefired for that duration. This was shown on your kd page, and should have been pretty evident to you. That logic does not hold, as it would imply that you would never be able to fight another kingdom this age since you're never going to ceasefire Sanc. However I now do understand why you never asked us for a ceasefire (which we'd happily have done), since you were trying to abuse your fake clause to claim that Havoc could never notice you until you ceasefired us, even though we weren't in declare range and hadn't fought in 4 days.
    We are in declare range. Just get max meter and we will war again.
    Accuse us in "run from havoc" is nonsense. WE didn't start ops/hits vs you to can run. We was ready to CF you, if you drop dragon project vs us.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    That's some interesting spin, I see you guys have been thinking about how to sell this for a while. First off, it's not a fake clause, it's pretty clear. The fact that it might contain a loophole that could keep Havoc from ever giving notice is just them being sloppy. MA clearly intended to resolve with you, get notice, and fight Havoc. If you weren't trying to powerplay, MA would not be 'dodging' as you claim.

Sanc has the button. Question is, will they push it again?

Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    As for allies its not like absalom is the only alliance. We just tag. AMA as far as I can tell is allied with Simians/Ghetto cats?/beastblood/ex nihilo? I was told at start of age it was beastblood/simians/AMA/ex nihilo/bio? but not sure who is actually helping with that and who is just rumour. We were waved early by simians who stated they did it to help AMA for example. That is more coordinated effort to delay KD's then any abs did this age. I assume beastblood was likely asked to delay rage also. We just won both wars so now we are biggerish still. Anywho I have done my best to be fair all age. I think absalom in my first age here in general goes over the top to promote fairness. If I was solo I would have nap broke AMA ages ago for intel leaking me! But I in past have generally played a bit loose.
    Or they just hate Absalom enough that they would rather see anyone else win regardless of who that is.
    IF abs was all about fairness you would have disbanded long ago, Abs is about being "fair" to Abs and only about being "fair" to Abs, don't try to convince yourself of anything else and don't insult the intelligence of anyone else by trying to delude them that Abs is about being fair to anyone other than Abs.

That's a bold claim, if you were solo you wouldn't have the protection Abs provides so breaking nap would probably be a really bad idea since it would ensure no one would ever trust you again meaning you would be a pariah and people would likely vulture you left and right.

Remember the old saying, the enemy of my enemy is a friend, regardless of whether MA/Simians/ghetto cats/beastblood/ex nihilo are allied or not they would seem like they were to abs because they are in the "everyone not Abs" category. If there were no Abs everything would be a lot more fluid but because there is Abs it will always end up being Abs vs everyone else, especially when viewed from within Abs.

Thread Information