Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

I like to post
    Both sides trade dragons now.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    If the CF expired YR8 I don't think the notice comes as a suprise to anyone, what is suprising is that sanct started to op MA right out of EOWCF according to elit, that is a clear intention to continue hostile activities.
    Sanct can't possibly have been unaware that Havoc would notice and being in the same alliance and all it's a pretty safe assumption to say that Havoc knew what sanct was up to.
    If your cf agreement with MA says anything about not noticing during EOWCF or hostilities then you should have made sure your alliance mate Sanct stay away from MA, if they intended to continue hostilities they would have told you so the only assumption one can make is that you intend do double hostile MA which is an utterly lame move, much more so than any target stealing could possibly ever be.

A technicality, MA didn't necessarily have to be watching you, they could just has easily have been watching the guy you accuse them of farming, targets are relatively scarce and any big target loosing land and/or nw is bound to be noticed.
    I fully believe they decided not to CF sanctuary at any point because they intended to go for them after eow rather then go for us. Although I have no way to prove. Their alllie (although perhaps not formal but pre age nap) robs us constantly. We do complain because it is lame. But elit himself said robbing is not a hostile action.

I asked elit to go try to cf them and he waved them instead. I do believe they had no intent of cfing them. I see no where in the clause that I have to wait until they re CF. In our week 4 cf he said that after we came to terms. It was never accepted. In our YR8 re CF it was never even mentioned. the only line in diplo was:

[17:42] <Elit> you cant give us notice if we got/give alredy notice from another abs/hoh kd before hostile/war/post war end

we gave them notice when hostile/war/post war ended.
    Last edited by goodz; 14-04-2013 at 02:15.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I think this one is more fitting :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdDZ34f7jM8

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    I think this one is more fitting :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdDZ34f7jM8
    More befitting just with less swagger. These days its all about half naked women banners and comparisons to the NBA, namely Phil Jackson and/or the Jordan era.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I fully believe they decided not to CF sanctuary at any point because they intended to go for them after eow rather then go for us. Although I have no way to prove. Their alllie (although perhaps not formal but pre age nap) robs us constantly. We do complain because it is lame. But elit himself said robbing is not a hostile action.
    He isn't claiming the robbing was a hostile act (although under the circumstances it was clearly a powerplay move, which may be considered inherently hostile), but that relations between the 2 KD's (sanc and ma) clearly haven't closed, and your CF agreement has specific requirements in that regard. And whatever your beliefs are, the reality is that it was Sanctuary's decision to re-initiate.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for you and Havoc... you have been waiting patiently a long time. Would that I could, I'd bake you a cake.

Edit: If you knew the cf was not resolved post war, and that Sanc had intentions to rob MA, how can you 'fully believe' that was MA's secret evil plan? Was a cf offer rejected by MA? And just because someone isn't your ally, it doesn't make them your enemies ally. Coming from someone in the only real alliance around that could come off a bit absolutely retarded.
    Last edited by ZodZilla; 14-04-2013 at 02:37.

I like to post
    I have nap only with rage, so pre-age nap claim is wrong.
    Rob is hostile action and i never told other. I dont controll server and cant tell one or another kd/prov to rob or not rob you. There is main difference in this situations. Every one know we are going to hostile/war soon and your ally decide to rob us, send dragon now for give you advantage. Giving notice few min before/after they start it dont change fact we are in hostile. Refusing reset notice just show you planed it together.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

haha ....this gonna be a situation similar to last age Beastblood stalling Rage for crown competition.

I think I've seen this strat before... once upon a dream.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

hmm if Elit thinks hostile is not a hostile act then why would he targetshare(altho the taunt banner might have been there first) why wouldn't he just take the gc himself? The ingame cf is just a mere formality

I asked elit to go try to cf them and he waved them instead. I do believe they had no intent of cfing them. I see no where in the clause that I have to wait until they re CF. In our week 4 cf he said that after we came to terms. It was never accepted. In our YR8 re CF it was never even mentioned. the only line in diplo was:

[17:42] <Elit> you cant give us notice if we got/give alredy notice from another abs/hoh kd before hostile/war/post war end

we gave them notice when hostile/war/post war ended.
    I have to admit that it's quite possible they intended to go for sanct first, only Elit and possibly others in MA can know whether that's true or not. But I doubt they intended to avoid you for long, unless sanct would push the button(and I don't see how sanct would do that unless dorje suddenly went insane) there is no way they're gonna steal enough acres from sanct to pull away from you so they knew you were coming for them sooner or later.
    Be a nice guy and let them play out their little spectacle with sanct and give notice after that, unless it's some long notice(like 72h+) they'll still be depleted after sanct and you would potentially win more acres, besides if you win then no one can claim victory was gained unfairly. :)
    If you double hostile them there will be massive whining on the forum for ages to come which gets tedious rather quickly.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    I think I've seen this strat before... once upon a dream.
    I cant believe its was done before :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    We was ready to CF you, if you drop dragon project vs us.
    And we was ready to CF you. But neither side asked for a ceasefire.

Quote Originally Posted by CJay View Post
    Sanc has the button. Question is, will they push it again?
    We do not have the button. If we did, their fat cow would be dead. We've always been very careful of waving kingdoms who are not in war range, since there's no exit strategy for either kingdom and unless you have an overwhelming advantage there's a good chance it won't end well. Mom made a major mistake in waving a kingdom not in declare range who has more military.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    I see you guys have been thinking about how to sell this for a while.
    Yeah, we've had 8 hours since you didn't train anything in postwar and then waved us, to think about what we'd do if you didn't train anything in postwar and then waved us.
    Last edited by jdorje; 14-04-2013 at 03:05.

Don't break CFs, then I'm sure people will be ready to ask nicely.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    And we was ready to CF you. But neither side asked for a ceasefire.

We do not have the button. If we did, their fat cow would be dead. We've always been very careful of waving kingdoms who are not in war range, since there's no exit strategy for either kingdom and unless you have an overwhelming advantage there's a good chance it won't end well. Mom made a major mistake in waving a kingdom not in declare range who has more military.

y u mad tho?
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    We do not have the button.
    Care to further explain to the good people exactly why you don't have the button, and how you and your alliance buddies feel about this situation with regards to waving into a 'hostile'?
    Last edited by ZodZilla; 14-04-2013 at 03:31.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    Care to further explain to the good people exactly why you don't have the button
    From the war page:

We are not currently at war.

When hostilities are high, and certain conditions are met, it is possible to declare war. Only the less hostile of two kingdoms has the right to declare war. Currently, there are no kingdoms that you are permitted to declare war on.
    Maybe you could do some sleuthing and see if you can figure out why. But I'm guessing since your cow left a defense that most of our kingdom can easily break, you already know.

Thread Information