Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Post Fiend
    Odd, I asked you to explain to everyone but me (i.e. the 'good' people), but instead you just dodge, then target share like a hypocrite. It's almost like you've done this before.

Postaholic
    Oh, the GOOD people! Most of them probably don't need an explanation though, since they know you can only declare between 75% and 133% of your networth.

Post Fiend
    Alright, we're halfway there :)

I mean, don't get me wrong... it's not like I'm saying a statement like "We don't have the button" is both accurate AND purposefully misleading... I'm just silly about the details and such.
    Last edited by ZodZilla; 14-04-2013 at 04:10.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    i guess telling elf to ops/steal from sanc during the war was hardy intentional :)
    :-|

I do as i choose, ive never spoken to anybody in Mothers Advice. I never opped into their War. I have never stolen gold coins from abs (my tpa is too low unfortunately).

Why do you talk bullocks?

Postaholic
    It is in no way misleading to say we don't have the button. We cannot declare. The checkbox-and-button ("the button") that allows war declaration is not available to us ("we don't have it").

Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    He isn't claiming the robbing was a hostile act (although under the circumstances it was clearly a powerplay move, which may be considered inherently hostile), but that relations between the 2 KD's (sanc and ma) clearly haven't closed, and your CF agreement has specific requirements in that regard. And whatever your beliefs are, the reality is that it was Sanctuary's decision to re-initiate.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for you and Havoc... you have been waiting patiently a long time. Would that I could, I'd bake you a cake.

Edit: If you knew the cf was not resolved post war, and that Sanc had intentions to rob MA, how can you 'fully believe' that was MA's secret evil plan? Was a cf offer rejected by MA? And just because someone isn't your ally, it doesn't make them your enemies ally. Coming from someone in the only real alliance around that could come off a bit absolutely retarded.
    I told them to re CF sanc and I would restart 48 from then. They did not make any attempt to CF them. They did threaten some sort of alliance action...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    Odd, I asked you to explain to everyone but me (i.e. the 'good' people), but instead you just dodge, then target share like a hypocrite. It's almost like you've done this before.
    How long have you been warring you dont know the war range needed to declare?

Forum Addict
    And contrary to belief, there is an aabs alliance every age. A few ages ago it was filled with Pulse, Bio, Inso & OS/Tivoli. You can add in Simians on per age basis since they are barely tolerable even for aabs. I don't know if Tivoli is still in because I was pissed off that despite a kd merger we had to receive backlash for baka's/flogger's actions to SPGC and we've never been that friendly with Elit's kd when I was in it but that could have changed since I've left.

Obviously that would have changed this age to reflect current kd's which can affect the crown race. To purely state that there isn't an alliance of some sort by aabs is a lie. :)

Btw Elit you steal from multiple kd's all the time 1 incident being my kd when you were supposed hostile with another. So if you currently say stealing is a hostile action why was it right during that period but wrong in this period? I'm just looking for consistency here and it's been hard to track since what you say and do change every age.

Also if you received a notice from Havoc you can't run off and wave Sanc to runaway. That's the same situation Simians got themselves into when they noticed 3 kd's.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 14-04-2013 at 05:34.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Maybe you could do some sleuthing and see if you can figure out why. But I'm guessing since your cow left a defense that most of our kingdom can easily break, you already know.
    Not like your cows have much more def :P
    When both kds have max meter war will start. I believe sanctuary is active enough to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I told them to re CF sanc and I would restart 48 from then. They did not make any attempt to CF them. They did threaten some sort of alliance action...
    There is no point to CF them after they robed us. Its not like they lack gold. This was direct action to weak us before our incoming hostile with you. Give us 200 mill gold and we can cf Sanctuary soon.
    Last edited by Elit; 14-04-2013 at 05:52.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    this is way too much already.
    i played long time with Elit but now i cannot keep my mouth shut, the utopian community must know.
    Elit and jdorje are both nicknames of one guy. Elit is the biggest cheater in the utopia for the last
    decade for sure and i dont know why Bishop doesnt act!
    Sanctuary is actually the landfarm of all Elit Projects, dont u realise this?
    Nexus, Dreams, now AMA, even his smaller projects like Random Friends of whatever it was - always they
    win by harvesting their FARM! THey dont farm out Simians or Fratzia or Mercy or Jerks - no, back to back
    they farm only SANC and now they are scared that havoc are too close and they want 20-30k more acres.
    Come on guys, think - none can prove that Elit=/=jdorje
    its same guy i tell u
    cheater he is
    farmer he is
    Bishop - delete, have balls!

shush, now i released that burden from my arms...

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivic View Post
    this is way too much already.
    i played long time with Elit but now i cannot keep my mouth shut, the utopian community must know.
    Elit and jdorje are both nicknames of one guy. Elit is the biggest cheater in the utopia for the last
    decade for sure and i dont know why Bishop doesnt act!
    Sanctuary is actually the landfarm of all Elit Projects, dont u realise this?
    Nexus, Dreams, now AMA, even his smaller projects like Random Friends of whatever it was - always they
    win by harvesting their FARM! THey dont farm out Simians or Fratzia or Mercy or Jerks - no, back to back
    they farm only SANC and now they are scared that havoc are too close and they want 20-30k more acres.
    Come on guys, think - none can prove that Elit=/=jdorje
    its same guy i tell u
    cheater he is
    farmer he is
    Bishop - delete, have balls!

shush, now i released that burden from my arms...
    Proteus is under my control too :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    How long have you been warring you dont know the war range needed to declare?
    You misunderstood.

Veteran
    Goodz, you say we are allys with a bunch of kds. I ask, did you see any action fro AMA, or did anyone from AMA told you we are allys with those kds? Cause from what i see you tell us X number of kds told you they help us, X number of random noobs try to mess with Abs and you assume we have something to do with it despite the lack of any actions from us supporting those kds? It will not be the first nor the last age some attention seekers will try to ruin Absalom and i think Uto doesnt require AMA to exist to have it. So i suppose it is quite safe to assume we have nothing to do with them nor we are target sharing.

Second of all it is a bit too late to cf sanc as they took couple of hundred millions+some land. How would you go away from the "alliance powerplay" accusations if we simply let them do that and then war you? For everyone is better if we finish our quarrel with them first.

As for the old school saying "you had millions with 0 thieves". I already said any other situation it would be ok. I mean, i agree it is not right in general, but knowing your ally will notice asap makes the act pretty immoral. Not to mention Havoc have billions atm and I don't see them complain an "ally" kd of AMA is robbing them heavily...

So I'd say double hostile will be a pretty ****ty thing to do so let us resolve our differences with Sanctuary and there is enough time this age to war you.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Forum Addict
    This kingdom comes out of war with zillions of gc, no thief protection and they don't have CF in place with every threat.

Then they complain for being robbed.

Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Not like your cows have much more def :P
    When both kds have max meter war will start. I believe sanctuary is active enough to make it.

There is no point to CF them after they robed us. Its not like they lack gold. This was direct action to weak us before our incoming hostile with you. Give us 200 mill gold and we can cf Sanctuary soon.
    I offered you a cf for 50m gold earlyier.

but as i said you owe me 1500 acres and 50m gc. I don't really care how i get it.

As the late grate kernal sanders once said. "I'm to drunk to taste this chicken"

But in honesty this post is silly since im just drunk

Thread Information