Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Why not describe the wrongs using specific descriptions rather than catch phases? Clearly you want the word hostile, which it was, but I'll instead paste another ingame message that is descriptive of their relation at the time:

April 2 of YR8 Sanctuary of Absalom () has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    Heh and as far as i recall from speaking to people this was offered with no diplomacy the moment havoc waved ama right ? :) ASF do u think people are retarded or what ? And the word u were looking for i HOSTILE. Nothing more nothing less :) The BS king strikes again...Get your sh*t together mate u are loosing touch !

Or they could have worked out a CF after the WD. The losing KD just has to give a little more than they are use to, deferring a bit to the stronger foe.

Yes. However sanc also expected and nearly certainly correctly, that Elit was going to wave them regardless to dodge Havoc. Sanc therefore figured it was better to rob the gc on the 0 thief cow of the kingdom that was probably gong to wave them before havoc's notice was up. I agree they didn't think it through considering all the political aspects. But I guess they hoped that by robing a bit when their cow came out unprepared, Elit would cf them instead of prepare and wave them in a day or so. Looks like Elit was faster on the wave than they expected and nearly full waved them within minutes of the robbing and havoc's notice.
    So essentially this comes down to faith. Dorje saying he would have cf'd is akin to Proteus saying he would have paid his bet had the money been held by you. We don't know for sure but we do know Elit got screwed here, all kingdom history aside.

Logically, dorje probably would have no issue cfing but fact is it didn't happen so retrospective comments should be taken for what they are and no more. Lastly, having played with dorje and watching him play for 25 ages, he's not as stupid as you are claiming in that he didn't think through all elements of the decision.

Its a cold day in hell when Realest is a voice of reason :)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    . Lastly, having played with dorje and watching him play for 25 ages, he's not as stupid as you are claiming in that he didn't think through all elements of the decision.
    I had thought that too, but he strongly disagrees.

"This coming from someone who had to get Simians to double us because we noticed you and you tried to do the same thing as AMA. Your pathetic. Seems you and your allies MO to run from us. Using you name in conjunction with either logic or skill is just laughable."

Oh no you DiDUNT ?! *snaps fingers*

Lol PS. Thats where you got your facts wrong dear. We had nothing to do with Simians hostiling you. We waved you flat out, and you said "Whyyyy, whyyy, whyyyyyy" and continued to complain from there. You joined acres and you spouted the worst cocky BS ive ever seen, you took pride in being able to beat simians after and during their gangbang, lol.... So i waved you, being HUGELY smaller then your kd, cuz you were obviously just so pro - then you get all girly on me and tell me to stop. I did stop, but i regret it now. You are nothing but hot air and a piggy backing little faery. I see why you need to join a top kd and have Proteus watch your back. That way you wont risk getting smacked for being so cocky on forum/irc. You are just giving Rage a bad name now. Shooo..
    Last edited by MrCurious; 19-04-2013 at 07:24.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I like to post
    We declared war. There is summary from hostile fight with Havoc after double us.

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from April 1 of YR8 till July 13 of YR8 - 85 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 81 (32,735 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 75 (31,173 acres)
    -- Ambush: 3 (797 acres)
    -- Conquest: 3 (765 acres)
    -- Uniques: 9
    Total attacks suffered: 115 (52,987 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 109 (52,803 acres)
    -- Ambush: 1 (184 acres)
    -- Failed: 5 (4.3% failure)
    -- Uniques: 91

** The kingdom of AMA **
    Total land exchanged: -20,252 (81/115)
    +27,783 An unknown province (72/0)
    +159 Stand up Straight (1 [1]/1)
    -507 You Cant Do Anything Right (0/1)
    -574 Dont end up like your Father (0/1)
    -728 Use your brain (1 [1]/2)
    -920 Incest Is Best (1 [1]/2)
    -1,485 Youll go blind doing that (0/6)
    -1,598 Do it right the first time (0/8)
    -2,363 Get married I want grandkids (2 [2]/3)
    -2,392 You Are Doing It Wrong (0/7)
    -3,167 Clean Your Room (0/10)
    -3,779 Get off the couch an get a Job (2 [2]/17)
    -4,033 Dont forget to use a condom (1 [1]/17)
    -4,570 Dont play in puddles (0/13)
    -4,623 Turn That Music Down (0/9)
    -4,968 Dont put that in your mouth (0/6)
    -5,847 Drink as much as you can (1 [1]/4)
    -6,640 You were a mistake (0/8)

** The kingdom of Havoc **
    Total land exchanged: +20,252 (115/81)
    +6,418 Under Pressure (7 [5]/0)
    +3,732 Flash (3 [3]/0)
    +2,558 Too much love will kill you (3 [3]/0)
    +2,552 Princes of the Universe (6 [6]/4)
    +1,855 Freddie Mercury (9 [5]/4)
    +1,414 Dont Stop Me Now (1 [1]/0)
    +1,319 The Invisble Man (6 [5]/3)
    +1,310 Love of My Life (6 [6]/7)
    +1,182 Bohemian Rhapsody (6 [4]/0)
    +896 Death on two legs (6 [5]/1)
    +786 The Show Must Go On (4 [4]/1)
    +709 The Wedding March (7 [5]/7)
    +609 I Want It All (7 [5]/4)
    +605 Mother Love (4 [4]/1)
    +268 Fat Bottomed Girls (8 [5]/9)
    +91 We Will Rock You (7 [6]/5)
    -312 Great King Rat (7 [4]/7)
    -411 noooo timeee for looosers (6 [5]/7)
    -465 Stone Cold Crazy (0/1)
    -600 Another One Bites The Dust (6 [6]/7)
    -739 Died of Aids (6 [4]/9)
    -966 Killer Queen (0/1)
    -980 We Are The Champions (0/1)
    -1,579 Ogre Battle (0/2)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

This is what I keep asking him. Why oh why didn't he just cf Sanc and fight havoc 1v1 when he knew havoc was going to notice him. The answer seems to be that the pressure got to him and he didn't have your guidance to lead him to the crown. I'm sure he was under a lot of stress. What if havoc beat him 1v1? I guess in his mind, he thought the road to the crown was to not cf Sanc during post war and use that as an excuse to try and deny Havoc's right to notice him so he could use his pool and get out of range of havoc having any chance against them.

But you're right, the keys and the road to the crown was right in front of him. All he needed to do was cf Sanc and beat Havoc in a war and the crown was his. But people crack under pressure and make dumb decisions all the time. If only he had your hand on the wheel.
    Ok so when you say "Realest's hand on Elits 'wheel'" you're actually saying.. you know? Or amiwrong.. was it just me ?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I like to post
    War only first wave from AMA vs Havoc.

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from July 13 of YR8 till July 16 of YR8 - 4 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 28 (16,047 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 28 (16,047 acres)
    -- Uniques: 16
    Total attacks suffered: 0 (0 acres)

** The kingdom of AMA **
    Total land exchanged: +16,047 (28/0)
    +2,344 An unknown province (3/0)
    +1,549 Drink as much as you can (1 [1]/0)
    +1,366 Get married I want grandkids (1 [1]/0)
    +1,299 Use your brain (1 [1]/0)
    +1,143 Dont play in puddles (2 [1]/0)
    +1,059 You were a mistake (1 [1]/0)
    +853 Always listen to your heart (1 [1]/0)
    +831 Do it right the first time (3 [1]/0)
    +789 Dont forget to use a condom (2 [1]/0)
    +767 Youll go blind doing that (3 [1]/0)
    +741 Never give up honey (1 [1]/0)
    +663 Clean Your Room (4 [1]/0)
    +662 Dont Drive Too Fast (1 [1]/0)
    +613 Dont drink on party (1 [1]/0)
    +609 Stop being lazy (1 [1]/0)
    +466 Dont end up like your Father (1 [1]/0)
    +293 You Are Doing It Wrong (1 [1]/0)

** The kingdom of Havoc **
    Total land exchanged: -16,047 (0/28)
    -842 Love of My Life (0/1)
    -4,952 The Invisble Man (0/16)
    -5,073 Princes of the Universe (0/6)
    -5,180 The Show Must Go On (0/5)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

good luck in the war Elit!

Good luck Elit hope u own them :)

Regular
    Good luck to both sides. If this whole thread didn't end in a war, it'd be horribly disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by shakenbridge View Post
    Good luck to both sides. If this whole thread didn't end in a war, it'd be horribly disappointing.
    Yes but it's quite sad really, no matter how this war turns out it will still be a win for MA. If Havoc wins Abs shows that they can't win in a fair fight and have to resort to dickish moves to crown. If MA wins that just goes to show how pathetic Havoc really is.

It would have been so much better if Abs hadn't decided to 2v1 this, it makes the whole war that much less interresting.

Yes. However sanc also expected and nearly certainly correctly, that Elit was going to wave them regardless to dodge Havoc. Sanc therefore figured it was better to rob the gc on the 0 thief cow of the kingdom that was probably gong to wave them before havoc's notice was up. I agree they didn't think it through considering all the political aspects. But I guess they hoped that by robing a bit when their cow came out unprepared, Elit would cf them instead of prepare and wave them in a day or so. Looks like Elit was faster on the wave than they expected and nearly full waved them within minutes of the robbing and havoc's notice.
    What could Elit possibly have to gain by waving sanct, he and everyone else knows that Havoc was never gonna buy that as a legitimate excuse to avoid hostile/war and would have waved anyway. So I don't agree that it's even remotely a certainty.
    I think you' are busy pulling bull**** out of your ass again to try to justify something by making up fairy tales that somehow always paints MA as the villain.

The far most likely reason for all this crap is that Havoc after having seen how Sanct got their asses completely handed to them with MA barely breaking a sweat and got scared.
    Havoc knew MA was gonna come after them sooner or later so they decided to act first but knew they couldn't win so they had to bring in whatever help they could and since both HoH and Rage is apparently cf'ed with MA that left Sanct... and the rest is as they say history.

Post Demon
    @Tak3shi+ASF+Anyone else with a problem with my one post
    I do not have the time right now to read+catch up all responses. Been afk since my last post and will remain afk for next ~48h or so.
    If there are posts that offer more correct/less bias information without being moronic about it, I will edit my post accordingly, or even repost a new summary since it's been another 20 pages of crap I haven't read, not to mention a couple extra threads about other conflicts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    @Tak3shi+ASF+Anyone else with a problem with my one post
    I do not have the time right now to read+catch up all responses. Been afk since my last post and will remain afk for next ~48h or so.
    If there are posts that offer more correct/less bias information without being moronic about it, I will edit my post accordingly, or even repost a new summary since it's been another 20 pages of crap I haven't read, not to mention a couple extra threads about other conflicts.
    Nothing really new has happened in those 20 pages Ezzerland, just everyone rehashing old arguments for another 20 pages.
    Only news is that MA declared Havoc

Thread Information