Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Quote Originally Posted by alan03 View Post
    damn.. and to say AMA was trying to avoid Havoc by waving Sanc
    Yeah that is obviously just another obvious lie Abs tries to spread in order to justify the 2v1.

But it looks like ASF has quieted down, I guess he ran out of bull**** excuses to pull out of his ass. Either that or they're giving him constipation and he can't get em out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    -5,049 Get off the couch an get a Job (2 [1]/40)
    Lol and Damn, I wonder what that poor guy did to piss Havoc off
    Thats one damn deep chain, 85% of all attacks done by Havoc against this guy, that seems more than a little excessive even if it probably is mostly multihits and spare mop hits.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 21-04-2013 at 02:18.

Post Demon
    Your war summaries don't even make sense Elit.

In another 11 hours, your number of total uniques went down, and theirs went up only 2?
    Only 1 prov in your kd has lot acres even while your banks got owned?
    In one wave 'You Never Give Up Honey' took 3k acres?

is the hostile over?

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post

In another 11 hours, your number of total uniques went down, and theirs went up only 2?
    Official war summary:
    Acres are being exchanged. Eventually there will be a winner.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post

War summary is from moment war was declared. All hostile summary was posted few pages back. Its ~~20k gains for Havoc.
    banks got owned in hostile. Result from Sanctuary+Havoc team play.

p.s.
    and yes summary look weird. Maybe is bugged will check it.
    p.s. 2
    yes was incorrect now is fix.
    Last edited by Elit; 21-04-2013 at 05:24.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

wow, that is one very deep chain. Seems like Havoc is planning on taking this past min time...?

makes no difference. As I said, goodz is not very good, hence dorje tried to help. Dorje is a generous guy in that regard - he leads and helps out the lesser abs since angels as far as I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by alan03 View Post
    damn.. and to say AMA was trying to avoid Havoc by waving Sanc
    No worries, AMA takes all comers. Everything that was expected to happen has happened so far.

Post Demon
    After some minor discussion, and still not reading the last 20 pages of crap, going to repost this summary, slightly edited to be "less biased" with facts that were presented OUTSIDE of the 2 sanc vs ama threads.

• Sanc noticed MA.
    • Sanc + MA went fort at some point.
    • Fort was bugged and did not offer the -75% protection through double fort (instead, it offered 0 protection). As a result, Sanc got screwed when they under trained and MA robbed them blind.
    • Sanc makes a gripe about the abuse of fort from MA in public forums and says they'd be willing to re-cf since they lost gobs of gc due to being under trained.
    • MA says it's not their fault Sanc under trained.
    • MA asks Sanc to prove they have in game cf's with other abs allies and are not gc farming after calling out abs banks with tons of gc and 0 thieves (Hence, MA target shared abs banks).
    • Havoc breaks cf with sanc to prove no inter-alliance farming was happening.
    • Sanc steals a minimum (admitted) near 30 mil gc from Havoc.
    • Sanc and Havoc re-cf.
    • Couple of abs kds get taunts about their 0 thief banks with gazillions of gc.
    • No in-game communication or IRC communication is made between Sanc and MA.
    • MA waves Sanc.
    • Sanc declares war.
    • MA defeats sanc in war.
    • EoWCF ends.
    • Neither Sanc nor MA contacted one another about CFing.
    • Havoc notices MA.
    • Pew Pew notices Sanc.
    • Sanc robs gc from MA.
    • MA waves Sanc citing robberies and that Sanc still has a dragon against MA.
    • Havoc+Sanc Claim MA is dodging Havoc.
    • Dragons and hits are exchanged between both kingdoms.
    • Havoc privately offers MA re-start 48h notice if MA lets Sanc take acres back.
    • Lots of complaints come up about MA not negotiating CF with Sanc.
    • MA complains Sanc also never negotiated CF with MA.
    • MA publicly offers taking 20k acres from Sanc and a 1 week CF from Havoc, agreeing to war Havoc upon conclusion of 1 week cf.
    • Havoc again offers to reset their 48h notice, citing MA target shared their 0 thief bank(s).
    • No deal was reached nor was there much public discussion about any interaction herein.
    • Sanc + MA hit fort.
    • Sanc sends an in-game CF without terms.
    • Sanc claims no hostility with MA (despite no resolve to the conflict).
    • Havoc waves MA into their Hostile with Sanc, stating that the hostile is void (despite no resolve to the conflict).
    • Pew Pew waves Sanc.
    • Both Kingdoms are hereby double hostiled. Specifically noting this as it seems to be a point of contention.
    • MA retals Havoc + declares.
    • Sanc retals Pew Pew + declares.
    • Relations between Sanc+MA are not currently clear between these two threads (again ignoring that I have not read the last 20 pages of spam).

The above 'facts' are what has been publicly presented taking both sides into account. Please feel free to review and question them if your side feels I have misspoken or forgotten 'facts'.

^
    I keep the above disclaimer and remind BOTH sides: I have no problem altering what is presented in this as long as requested to do such in a reasonable tone. Keep in mind I have had little to no discussion privately with either side (in fact, only have with abs players and not a single convo with any player from MA about any of this) and that the only information used above is viewable in PUBLIC threads. If you STILL feel this is "biased propaganda" then either:
    a) Approach me in a reasonable manner.
    b) re-read both threads and point out the mistakes I made with the publicly posted evidence.
    c) Write your own summary
    d) be dickish and get ignored.

I would also like to note that I personally WITHHELD facts from this that are NOT public. These are minor facts and they will not be presented, but it is a mere point to prove only publicly available information was made.
    Last edited by Ezzerland; 21-04-2013 at 17:09.

Veteran
    All MA players have our irc chan in their signatures :) as long as you want you can always ask. I personally agree with the summary.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

I like to post
    not all is accurate. For example Sanctuary was full trained before his war. Sanctuary accuse us in bug abuse come first and after it we asked them for gc farming.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Am I allowed back in #forfun now?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Am I allowed back in #forfun now?
    Yes we are friends this age ;)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    After some minor discussion, and still not reading the last 20 pages of crap, going to repost this summary, slightly edited to be "less biased" with facts that were presented OUTSIDE of the 2 sanc vs ama threads.

• Sanc noticed MA.
    • Sanc + MA went fort at some point.
    • Fort was bugged and did not offer the -75% protection through double fort (instead, it offered 0 protection). As a result, Sanc got screwed when they undertrained and MA robbed them blind.
    • MA asks Sanc to prove they have in game cf's with other abs allies and are not gc farming after calling out abs banks with tons of gc and 0 thieves (Hence, MA target shared abs banks).
    • Havoc breaks cf with sanc to prove no inter-alliance farming was happening.
    • Sanc steals a minimum (admitted) near 30 mil gc from Havoc.
    • Sanc and Havoc re-cf.
    • Couple of abs kds get taunts about their 0 thief banks with gazillions of gc.
    • No in-game communication or IRC communication is made between Sanc and MA.
    • Sanc makes a gripe about the 'abuse' of fort from MA in public forums and says they'd be willing to re-cf since they lost gobs of gc due to being under trained.
    • MA says it's not their fault Sanc under trained.
    • MA waves Sanc.
    • Sanc declares war.
    • MA defeats sanc in war.
    • EoWCF ends.
    • Havoc notices MA.
    • Pew Pew notices Sanc.
    • Sanc robs gc from MA.
    • MA waves Sanc citing robberies and that Sanc still has a dragon against MA.
    • Havoc+Sanc Claim MA is dodging Havoc.
    • Neither Sanc nor MA contacted one another about CFing.
    • Dragons and hits are exchanged between both kingdoms.
    • Lots of complaints come up about MA not negotiating CF with Sanc.
    • MA complains Sanc also never negotiated CF with MA.
    • MA starts 'negotiation' with public offer of taking 20k acres from Sanc and a 1 week CF from Havoc, agreeing to war Havoc upon conclusion of 1 week cf (use of 'negotiation' means that MA made an offer that was obviously silly, but did still make an offer).
    • Havoc reply offers to reset their 48h notice, citing MA target shared their 0 thief bank(s).
    • No deal was reached nor was there much public discussion about any interaction herein.
    • Sanc + MA hit fort.
    • Sanc sends an in-game CF without terms.
    • Sanc claims no hostility with MA (despite no resolve to the conflict).
    • Havoc waves MA into their Hostile with Sanc, stating that the hostile is void (despite no resolve to the conflict).
    • Pew Pew waves Sanc.
    • Both Kingdoms are hereby double hostiled. Specifically noting this as it seems to be a point of contention.
    • MA retals Havoc + declares.
    • Sanc retals Pew Pew + declares.
    • Relations between Sanc+MA are not currently clear between these two threads (again ignoring that I have not read the last 20 pages of spam).

The above 'facts' are what has been publicly presented taking both sides into account. Please feel free to review and question them if your side feels I have misspoken or forgotten 'facts'.

^
    I keep the above disclaimer and remind BOTH sides: I have no problem altering what is presented in this as long as requested to do such in a reasonable tone. Keep in mind I have had little to no discussion privately with either side (in fact, only have with abs players and not a single convo with any player from MA about any of this) and that the only information used above is viewable in PUBLIC threads. If you STILL feel this is "biased propaganda" then either:
    a) Approach me in a reasonable manner.
    b) re-read both threads and point out the mistakes I made with the publicly posted evidence.
    c) Write your own summary
    d) be dickish and get ignored.

I would also like to note that I personally WITHHELD facts from this that are NOT public. These are minor facts and they will not be presented, but it is a mere point to prove only publicly available information was made.
    Immediatly on elit waving sanc i contacted him and told him I would reset notice if he let sanc retal 1:1 to get land back that they just took in wave. Then he would have 48h from a bit later and a cf with sanc. He asked for 30k and 1 week at that point I said no to that :)

Veteran
    Cause when someone robs you you hit them and then let them regain the land, best way to prepare for war :)
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Thread Information