Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

didn't work

No therock or Procy anymore?

Regular
    So whats the deal now?

AMA going too war Havoc 2nd time now or did you negotiate for a CF this time elite...Or can HoH
    give you notice?

Or should Havoc ask for an cf...ok who is gotta ask or negotiate for a cf here?

Or are you gonna notice HoH elit?

But dont forget to close a cf deal with Havoc 1st

Whats the deal with between Sanc and AMA?

Sooooo many options for elite :)

Must be something brewing behind the scenes ;)
    Last edited by Winslow; 23-04-2013 at 14:21.

Sanc is surely to small to do anything with AMA thats for sure
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    So whats the deal now?

AMA going too war Havoc 2nd time now or did you negotiate for a CF this time elite...Or can HoH
    give you notice?

Or should Havoc ask for an cf...ok who is gotta ask or negotiate for a cf here?

Or are you gonna notice HoH elit?

But dont forget to close a cf deal with Havoc 1st

Whats the deal with between Sanc and AMA?

Sooooo many options for elite :)

Must be something brewing behind the scenes ;)
    1.Sanctuary didn't contact with us from few weeks for any deal and they are in war so its don't matter atm.
    2.Havoc (goodz) contacted me last day. First he asked if we want Cf or not and after my question for how long he droped offer :) He state we will war again and i told him yes.
    3. HoH contacted me later and proposed war. I told them its possible if Havoc CF us now, havoc refuse to CF us for war hoh.
    4. Its clear we will get hostile with Havoc soon, but when i don't know.
    5. Hope hoh wont act like havoc. Its time to prove they are much more honorable :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    1.Sanctuary didn't contact with us from few weeks for any deal and they are in war so its don't matter atm.
    2.Havoc (goodz) contacted me last day. First he asked if we want Cf or not and after my question for how long he droped offer :) He state we will war again and i told him yes.
    3. HoH contacted me later and proposed war. I told them its possible if Havoc CF us now, havoc refuse to CF us for war hoh.
    5. Hope hoh wont act like havoc. Its time to prove they are much more honorable :)
    I whuld not calc on it elitbg , if they can wave us the same time cats did this age i whuld not calc out a new dubble !!xD

Regular
    Why so denigrating against hoh...because something happend before it will happen again?

Its clear too all of us War with Havoc fight 2 in theathers near you....stay tuned :)

Post Fiend
    they are

Veteran
    Why so denigrating against hoh...because something happend before it will happen again?

Its clear too all of us War with Havoc fight 2 in theathers near you....stay tuned :)
    not becuse it will happen , becuse they did dubble allredy this age !!! why not do it agin whay not ?
    its not denigrating against hoh , thats who they are !

Enthusiast
    We did give u some land back, let you prepare for war Calle rather then continuing to wave you. Regardless, the outcome would be no different then what happened to Simians. As much as peeps don't like us we are a good warring kingdom.

We have no plans on a double hostile as much as you like to claim, we would love to war AMA but they aren't finished with each other yet. Hopefully it's a good war.

I like to post

I don't denigrating HoH. We had good relation past 2-3 ages and if they notice us its wont break any part from our deal. I have enough reasons to think don't matter if they notice us or not HoH is much more honorable and reasonable for Havoc. Future will prove if i'm right or wrong.

Yes i'm prepare for war with havoc if they dont try to dodge us :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

It's good to see Simians back deciding who they think deserves to crown. You guys went a little quiet when you we losing big wars early this age.

wb
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Strategy Moderator
    People should keep in mind that I said from the start that the reasonable thing to do in Elit's position was to cf the out of range kingdom (sanc) during post war or at least as soon as they started thieving you. I also said that if that kingdom refused to cf, then you'd have been put in a situation where you could not avoid the 2v1 and it wouldn't have been you trying to dodge Havoc. Elit made no attempts to CF sanc at any stage though despite Sanc showing they were open to a cf every step of the way.

Elit and havoc finished their last war the same size. This is Elit's chance now to have a 1v1 war and show he can beat Havoc in fair conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    People should keep in mind that I said from the start that the reasonable thing to do in Elit's position was to cf the out of range kingdom (sanc) during post war or at least as soon as they started thieving you. I also said that if that kingdom refused to cf, then you'd have been put in a situation where you could not avoid the 2v1 and it wouldn't have been you trying to dodge Havoc. Elit made no attempts to CF sanc at any stage though despite Sanc showing they were open to a cf every step of the way.

Elit and havoc finished their last war the same size. This is Elit's chance now to have a 1v1 war and show he can beat Havoc in fair conditions.
    Don't you have to give something to get a CF? I'm guessing like a free wave or 100m gc? Is that how it works?

we finish war a 234k acres each:)

Elit agreed to war again :D

So guess we get to try at it again. HOH agreed to stay out of the hostile. etc. Contacted all abs etc. to make sure stays clean.

Thread Information