Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Elit and havoc finished their last war the same size. This is Elit's chance now to have a 1v1 war and show he can beat Havoc in fair conditions.
    Fair condition is havoc to return 20k acres getting from double hostile and split land gained from ww bonus. Havoc size atm is not what was supposed to be. they got it from clear team play.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    we finish war a 234k acres each:)

Elit agreed to war again :D

So guess we get to try at it again. HOH agreed to stay out of the hostile. etc. Contacted all abs etc. to make sure stays clean.
    I didunt agree to war, i told most like we will war again or stall you till eoa.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Fair condition is havoc to return 20k acres getting from double hostile and split land gained from ww bonus. Havoc size atm is not what was supposed to be. they got it from clear team play.

I didunt agree to war, i told most like we will war again or stall you till eoa.
    you literally wrote like 5 posts ago

"2.Havoc (goodz) contacted me last day. First he asked if we want Cf or not and after my question for how long he droped offer :) He state we will war again and i told him yes. "

To me that indicated you expect war.

You also asked me to contact hoh and ask them not to notice or interfere in our upcoming hostile/war. So I did that as per your request.

Anyway see you in 48h or whatever :)

I like to post
    you literally wrote like 5 posts ago

"2.Havoc (goodz) contacted me last day. First he asked if we want Cf or not and after my question for how long he droped offer :) He state we will war again and i told him yes. "

To me that indicated you expect war.

You also asked me to contact hoh and ask them not to notice or interfere in our upcoming hostile/war. So I did that as per your request.

Anyway see you in 48h or whatever :)
    Well if you hit us we will retal, when you say you will war us and we don't have other option its normal to assume we will war. This don't mean war was agreed.
    About HoH, i'm try to do my diplo with them. What i told is: HoH contacted me and proposed war us. My reply was if Havoc Cf us we can war them. But you refuse it so i can say you blocked hoh from his chance to war for n1 :P

[22:10] <goodz> you guys want cf or to war again?
    [22:10] <Elit> for how long cf
    [22:15] <goodz> not long likely i suppose we probably are just warring again
    [22:24] <Elit> yes i think chances to war again is very high
    [22:24] <Elit> its why ask for how long cf you want
    [22:25] <goodz> i fear if we cf you then hoh just noticed you anyway
    [22:25] <goodz> so probably better for us not too i guess
    [22:25] <Elit> its unclear what is best for us too :)
    [22:26] <goodz> im dont next age anywho so might as well have fun :)
    [22:26] <Elit> if you want CF decide for how long so i can make decision too
    [22:26] <goodz> *done
    [22:57] <Elit> hoh want to war us too
    [22:57] <Elit> if we agree to war them are you will CF us?
    [22:58] <goodz> umm what cf terms
    [22:59] <Elit> 72h notice and you cant give it in hostile/war/post war or after we got notice from hoh
    [23:00] <Elit> i asume if rest abs kds stay away from us :P
    [23:00] <Elit> we have nap rage and sanc are war so its look possible
    [23:01] <goodz> no thanks
    [23:01] <Elit> what you dont like, idea about war hoh or terms?
    [23:02] <goodz> the terms are too much would givve us no chance
    [23:02] <goodz> we rather just war
    [23:02] <goodz> in all its just not really possible
    [23:02] <goodz> if you beat hoh you be too big
    [23:02] <Elit> what mean not chance, we was in war, after it hostile after it double hostile after it war, now new war and after it finish you wont have chances?
    [23:02] <goodz> if you lose hoh then hoh be too big
    [23:02] <goodz> so its lose/lose for us
    [23:03] <goodz> not to just war you again
    [23:03] <Elit> ah ok
    [23:03] <Elit> well tell hoh you have dibs on us so they cant interfere :P
    [23:04] <goodz> i doubt they will do anything

Guess now after you contacted hoh they wont notice us?
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Guess now after you contacted hoh they wont notice us?
    Like I said I contacted my allies they agreed to give you fair hostile etc. with us. I hope yours do the same :).

I like to post
    Like I said I contacted my allies they agreed to give you fair hostile etc. with us. I hope yours do the same :).
    I don't have allies like you to contact so you have it by default.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I don't have allies like you to contact so you have it by default.
    You have KD's who give you pre age naps. In private logs they state they are your allies. But fine :) Only I have allies.

I like to post
    You have KD's who give you pre age naps. In private logs they state they are your allies. But fine :) Only I have allies.
    There is s something called NAP and other called MAP. You should know difference. Having ally cover both parts and more active communicate and help. For example ABS have similar setup this age. Its normal to assume they decide it on alliance level. From other side there is not another kd in land chart with similar setup like us. If you see all rest non-abs kds setup they have all different. Its because they don't work together for pick: optimal setup for compete. They play how they want.

I have good relation with alot kds.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

There is s something called NAP and other called MAP. You should know difference. Having ally cover both parts and more active communicate and help. For example ABS have similar setup this age. Its normal to assume they decide it on alliance level. From other side there is not another kd in land chart with similar setup like us. If you see all rest non-abs kds setup they have all different. Its because they don't work together for pick: optimal setup for compete. They play how they want.

I have good relation with alot kds.
    We all ran fairly different setups. Humans in all. Rage went sage. Sanc went warrior, we went cleric. They have halfers I think but im too lazy to go to their kd page, we went all faery. HOH if you feel like counting them went human/halfling.

We generally do not tell each other our setups as we try to keep our locs secret at start so this prevents much sharing. We did ask dorje for a few pieces of advice but picked humans naturally. Mind you if you have played with me in past I almost always try to pick humans regardless of what I am doing! We also considered avians for a long time but I didn't know how our activity would be considering first age :)
    Last edited by goodz; 24-04-2013 at 06:29.

We all ran fairly different setups. Humans in all. Rage went sage. Sanc went warrior, we went cleric. They have halfers I think but im too lazy to go to their kd page, we went all faery. HOH if you feel like counting them went human/halfling.

We generally do not tell each other our setups as we try to keep our locs secret at start so this prevents much sharing. We did ask dorje for a few pieces of advice but picked humans naturally. Mind you if you have played with me in past I almost always try to pick humans regardless of what I am doing! We also considered avians for a long time but I didn't know how our activity would be considering first age :)
    You shouldve known better goodz. We made sure to hold strict activity requirements for the merge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    You shouldve known better goodz. We made sure to hold strict activity requirements for the merge!!!
    Actually we just replaced like 10 people since you left :)

I like to post
    Sanctuary are in war so you are pretty safe goodz. they cant rob you again :P

About setups Rage and Sanctuary have complete same setup. Just one from kds have good setup for late age other have good for early wars. you are dark horse in abs so its normal to keep you away from main plans.
    HoH are ally with abs but they are enough independent kd and make his own setup for sure.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

War 2 should be quite interesting. Havoc runs 4 big cows now, whereas AMA is more size alligned, though on alot less acres on their "cows". Havocs core seems to be small, including faeries who can be pezzie drained easily enough by keeping them in slight overpop throughout the hostile/war. Doubt they need faeries to produce income with such big banks, but if the banks are FBed to 1 PPA, then things will get interesting :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Fanatic
    Goodz what kd did you come from? What happened to mercy/havoc leadership?

That could probably happen but only if you reliquish the advantage you gained in the unfair hostile preceeding war one :)
    But unless you do that it's safe to assume that what goes around comes around.

moved this from the pewpew thread.

Elldallan,
    Again, you focus on trying to use catch phrases instead of just describing what happened. I asked people to try this earlier or to state what specifically you disagreed with in my description, but no one did either. Instead everyone jsut repeats catch phrases over and over even though they don't actually have any clear universally agreed definition. Just explain specifically what was done wrong. I already did this once myself but people just ignored it because it didn't sound as cool as yelling "2v1" or "double hostile!"

BTW, you post an awful lot for someone not involved. Where do you play again?
    Hmm what I specifically think was done wrong.
    I answered this once before but sure I'll bite
    I think Sanct was wrong when they they robbed several hundred million from MA despite knowing that Havoc had or was giving notice. Sure it's clumsy of MA to leave cow with 0 thieves but for sanct to involve themselves in conflict with MA again when they know MA has an upcoming conflict with Havoc, their ally reeks of intentional interference and an attempt to help the odds of their ally.
    Sancts actions would have been fine if Havoc had stayed out of it and let MA and Sanct resolve their differences a second time but Havoc obviously didn't want to let MA farm Sanct a second time as that would have been bad news for their chance to crown, so instead they waved into an obviously active hostile.

I think Havoc was wrong when they waved into the obviously active Hostile between MA and Sanct, the hostile was legitimate because stealing 400M is definitely cause to get waved in my opinion.

Your claim that MA was trying to avoid Havoc only makes sense if MA didn't have a strong position against Havoc and they had an incredibly strong position before that was eroded by ops, spells, dragon trading and cow hits.
    I think MA's wave was reasonable and sanct obviously decided to respond in kind, while this may eventually have resulted in MA avoiding Havoc the blame for that should fall solely on Sanct for restarting the conflict again and Havoc should have stayed out of the conflict until it was resolved, either through another war or through proper diplomacy(and so far neither side had provided a reasonable offer, at least according to whats been posted on the forum so far).
    All your talk of fair play seems like a silly farce when you try to justify Havoc intervening in an active conflict.

I play attacker in a random ghetto and attacking twice/day doesn't take too much effort.
    But I've played with Elit and co before so I like to keep myself updated on what they're up to :)

While I agree that Absalom kingdoms should probably hold themselves to higher standards than non Absalom kingdoms, I don't agree that it's ok for kingdoms to try and abuse those potentially higher standards by manipulating situations to try and dodge fights.
    I think your claim that MA was trying to avoid Havoc is ridiculous unless MA can somehow mindcontroll Sanct. It is obviously not what happened. MA had no reason to fear a fair fight with Havoc, in fact they had reason to want to take that fight if it had been fair. It makes absolutely no sense for MA to take the obvious risk and try to avoid Havoc when it would have been much easier(and with less risk involced) to just take on Havoc. Your claim about fair play and Abs having higher standards sounds like a mantra you're repeating time and time again in hope that enough repetitions will actually make it true. Because when Abs kd's wave into active hostiles without cause your claims of higher standards in play is obviously absurd and you try to justify it with some weak claim that MA was avoiding Havoc by somehow mindcontrolling Sanct into stealing 400M+ gold and opping MA.

Thread Information