Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

I like to post
    Had chat with simians and asked them to stay away from our hostile goodz. Make sure your ally wont make some accident mistake again.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thumbs up

it was fun to stress Havoc for some time :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    it was fun to stress Havoc for some time :)
    im too old for that!

:)

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    im too old for that!

:)
    Me too, but still was fun! :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Goodz what kd did you come from? What happened to mercy/havoc leadership?
    Was a merger with my and PS's kd infinity. When the merge happened, it was the middle of the war so we reshuffled leaders and goodz is now leading. Goodz was in infinity when the merger happened. All of mercys leadership but procy and gacib are gone now.
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

simians going for us now, fun fun round 2 :D
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    simians going for us now, fun fun round 2 :D
    Have feeling simians will decide crow winner this age. At least they are factor constant in top :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Actually we just replaced like 10 people since you left :)
    I know but I assume the requirements to join remained the same lol. I know alot was replaced/left, alot was only there because I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_mi View Post
    Was a merger with my and PS's kd infinity. When the merge happened, it was the middle of the war so we reshuffled leaders and goodz is now leading. Goodz was in infinity when the merger happened. All of mercys leadership but procy and gacib are gone now.
    Almost correct. I still lead in merge until after we was dont with initial relations. Leadership started to shift after second war with BiO, which I was still fairly active. Was after that war when I went semi-inactive to rest for next age and got hijacked by goodz <3

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Have feeling simians will decide crow winner this age. At least they are factor constant in top :)
    If you call farming out being a factor ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_mi View Post
    Well I am also still in and I was in leadership in Mercy even if I was a lazy sob.I done my work in Utop =P
    7th Horde:Utopias big Campers.

I dropped CF because you asked me too. I asked you if you wanted me too. Sanc did rob some GC from us and our KD told you it happened and that we did not authorise it (that is likely the only reason you know it happened). It was not much gold something like 28m Considering we just lost 50m+ from you leaking our intel on server. We saw you come OOW with 0 thieves on a cow and 250m gc and strongly considered sending a taunt etc. but then thought we would just send notice and wait. Apparently sanc robbed you of 100m gc. Before/After we hostiled im unsure.

My internet went out right when I sent notice apparently. Also just taking intel we got tons of oops errors. Is strange since havent had issue all age and sanc mentioned they got tons when opping you when you waved them or something. But I am going to assume is just something buggy with server! Or is CGG back! :P

But in seriousness I told you multiple times before we noticed that we were noticing you ASAP. First when you lamely hit an unbreakable we pumped offense to open up. He hit us and you retaliated him immediately 2x. Stating that you saw us break him so you were watching our news to see him retal so you could hit him. Personally I find that quite lame. I asked acres back you said no I said im noticing you YR8. Then you leak my intel, I tell you give me back 50m gc you said no. I said I am noticing you YR8. EOW came I took your intel, cello messaged me. I told him we are taking it because we will be noticing you. NO one complained about this the entire time. So I don't see why it is surprising we noticed you.

As for allies its not like absalom is the only alliance. We just tag. AMA as far as I can tell is allied with Simians/Ghetto cats?/beastblood/ex nihilo? I was told at start of age it was beastblood/simians/AMA/ex nihilo/bio? but not sure who is actually helping with that and who is just rumour. We were waved early by simians who stated they did it to help AMA for example. That is more coordinated effort to delay KD's then any abs did this age. I assume beastblood was likely asked to delay rage also. We just won both wars so now we are biggerish still. Anywho I have done my best to be fair all age. I think absalom in my first age here in general goes over the top to promote fairness. If I was solo I would have nap broke AMA ages ago for intel leaking me! But I in past have generally played a bit loose.
    Yes I am back thank you for asking.

omg it's Christopher

Thread Information