Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Quote Originally Posted by csarmi View Post
    This kingdom comes out of war with zillions of gc, no thief protection and they don't have CF in place with every threat.

Then they complain for being robbed.

Odd.
    Multi post!

Csarmi! just put up a cow and lets let you win age? makes for more fun!

The most interesting part in here is how Sanc actually did intra-ally-farmed gold from their alliance mate imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    And contrary to belief, there is an aabs alliance every age. A few ages ago it was filled with Pulse, Bio, Inso & OS/Tivoli. You can add in Simians on per age basis since they are barely tolerable even for aabs.
    Stupid statement and made up from tak3shis mind.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Goodz, you say we are allys with a bunch of kds. I ask, did you see any action fro AMA, or did anyone from AMA told you we are allys with those kds? Cause from what i see you tell us X number of kds told you they help us, X number of random noobs try to mess with Abs and you assume we have something to do with it despite the lack of any actions from us supporting those kds? It will not be the first nor the last age some attention seekers will try to ruin Absalom and i think Uto doesnt require AMA to exist to have it. So i suppose it is quite safe to assume we have nothing to do with them nor we are target sharing.

Second of all it is a bit too late to cf sanc as they took couple of hundred millions+some land. How would you go away from the "alliance powerplay" accusations if we simply let them do that and then war you? For everyone is better if we finish our quarrel with them first.

As for the old school saying "you had millions with 0 thieves". I already said any other situation it would be ok. I mean, i agree it is not right in general, but knowing your ally will notice asap makes the act pretty immoral. Not to mention Havoc have billions atm and I don't see them complain an "ally" kd of AMA is robbing them heavily...

So I'd say double hostile will be a pretty ****ty thing to do so let us resolve our differences with Sanctuary and there is enough time this age to war you.
    Yes. Depending on formal requirements of alliance. For example people say HoH is allied with absalom. The requirement being that we have a NAP. If a NAP is the requirement then yes I would contest that Beastbloost/Simians/others are allied. I was told leaders of those kingdoms as well as some others idled in a channel. Their goal being to compete with absalom. They would work together to create favorable but still 1v1 match ups. Which as far as I am concerned is fair.

Denying the existance of a revial group of kingdoms to me seems silly. I played for a long time in "anti absalom" alliances. Be it Brute/Playboys/Heretics/ED or later with Covenent. The formality of tagging doesn't really matter. It is like if absalom didn't tag this wouldn't seem obvious to the casual viewer. You think I don't get robbed all the time. I think I can find 200m gc lost in the last 2 week without issue going through our paper. The game is what it is. The dirtiest age I ever played of utopia was in Cov competing against abs. This age if anything we put up with too much garbage. When I was in tics (mind you it was lead by realest and verm and they don't really compromise) if a KD behaved the way AMA has we would have nap broken and waved them weeks ago. But instead I just gave them like 4 weeks of notice letting them know I am breaking my CF with them as soon as possible as they are s****s.

Then the moment comes that I can finally break it and they wave my allies right after I notice them and claim I can't. I just don't really care. People can argue one side or the other until the end of times. I will go out and drink and our Kd will continue to float. But we will not float indefinitally will you wave a KD way smaller then you and explore up more big provs. :)

Also I am quite easily the worst leader in the top 10 so just leave me alone!

I like to post
    This kingdom comes out of war with zillions of gc, no thief protection and they don't have CF in place with every threat.

Then they complain for being robbed.

Odd.
    We don't complain and its was result from some ppl drink so much and forgot to train up :)
    There is one huge difference in all this story. Sanctuary had much more gold before rob us from now. Its clear they cant gain from it and this only help his alliance mates. Sanctaury started it and havoc send notice same time. Its clear 2vs1 don't matter how you define it. Havoc spend 7 weeks for pump and need this help make them (abs) look like bad losers. Sanctuary still make all what don't favor them but help havoc in long term. We will see how this will end but ABS prove again they cant compete 1vs1 and abuse deals when they meet strong opponent just to can win on any price.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

This age if anything we put up with too much garbage. When I was in tics (mind you it was lead by realest and verm and they don't really compromise) if a KD behaved the way AMA has we would have nap broken and waved them weeks ago.
    And if a kingdom likes yours that would get caught with 0 thieves on a province and ****load of gold you would been laughed at continously for being so stupid :) That you even have the guts to complain about people stealing your gold this age is beyond me when you set it up yourself to be so damn easy.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Yes. Depending on formal requirements of alliance. For example people say HoH is allied with absalom. The requirement being that we have a NAP. If a NAP is the requirement then yes I would contest that Beastbloost/Simians/others are allied. I was told leaders of those kingdoms as well as some others idled in a channel. Their goal being to compete with absalom. They would work together to create favorable but still 1v1 match ups. Which as far as I am concerned is fair.
    A common channel between the KDs never excisted. The only thing we told each other was that we will not hit each other unless we want to have some fun sometime this age. You live in a dream world if you think we are something other then just that. We have entire different philosophys of how absalom and allies should be treated.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Multi post!

Csarmi! just put up a cow and lets let you win age? makes for more fun!
    Sorry, too lazy this age.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    We don't complain and its was result from some ppl drink so much and forgot to train up :)
    There is one huge difference in all this story. Sanctuary had much more gold before rob us from now. Its clear they cant gain from it and this only help his alliance mates. Sanctaury started it and havoc send notice same time. Its clear 2vs1 don't matter how you define it. Havoc spend 7 weeks for pump and need this help make them (abs) look like bad losers. Sanctuary still make all what don't favor them but help havoc in long term. We will see how this will end but ABS prove again they cant compete 1vs1 and abuse deals when they meet strong opponent just to can win on any price.
    So what's your point? You're sitting on unprotected gold and no NAPs, you should get robbed. If I found you, I'd have robbed you as well.
    Sanc is in direct and in undirect (alliance) comepetition with your KD, they would be fools not to take your gold, imho.

So what's your point? You're sitting on unprotected gold and no NAPs, you should get robbed. If I found you, I'd have robbed you as well.
    So if there is no NAP how can someone give them a notice? That seems very weird. And you think its okey for two alliances mate to work toghter to take down a common enemey?

Maby its time to end all BS, and start AWAR ??
    I was in hostile with KD A, stole from kd B who was in hostile with kd C. got plundered by kd D just before entering war with kd A. I demand old style awar and my share of free acres/sci from it !

So.. abs uses multiple kds to weaken MA. It's not really that unexpected...
    And, after coming back to uto after a bit. What is with this noticing.. it's ****ing gay. Go wave eachother.

you should know by now when you war 1 abs kingdom u end up warring another and another until 1 of them eventually wins.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

I like to post
    Sanc is in direct and in undirect (alliance) comepetition with your KD, they would be fools not to take your gold, imho.
    My point is what did Sanctuary don't favor them at all. They loss more gold and will loss more land because cant keep with his setup trade hits for long with us. All what they did favor only his alliance mates and they gave us notice right after Sanctuary start op us. You need to be blind to cant see 2vs1 team play.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    you should know by now when you war 1 abs kingdom u end up warring another and another until 1 of them eventually wins.
    Yes i know it. Was done many times and past. Its why we have standard "ghetto waring setup" :)
    Last edited by Elit; 14-04-2013 at 10:43.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    My point is what did Sanctuary don't favor them at all. They loss more gold and will loss more land because cant keep with his setup trade hits for long with us. All what they did favor only his alliance mates and they gave us notice right after Sanctuary start op us. You need to be blind to cant see 2vs1 team play.
    So they wanted to hurt you. How unexpected!

Thread Information