Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    go get part time job and pay your debs.
    Funny thing Is I probably make at least 10x more than you do. Maybe more considering you are from BG

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Funny thing Is I probably make at least 10x more than you do. Maybe more considering you are from BG
    Yet you still can't pay up on a bet.
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Post Fiend
    This whole thread is based on lies. sanc can not challenge the top Kingdom again, not realistically.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Now when we let you pump for free during we war you become brave... Come next age pm me oop and we will war.
    If you have so much time to post nonsense go get part time job and pay your debs.

Fact n1. Age 43 you was peon in Sanctuary
    Fact n2 Age 51 i personally smacked you eoa
    Fact n3 Age 57 you was farmed again
    Fact n4 you don't pay your debs
    To answer first part of your post - you had 1-2 weeks to prepare to vulture us while we were warring beastblood/pulse. When you get time to pump for free being cfed with havoc/sanc/hoh while we were fighting flogger and then come hit us after war you feel big all the sudden? Why not fight again later in the age if you think you can win? Obviously because you know our setup is better than yours and would lose.

Second part of your post
    1 - in age 43 I was not a peon in sanc, I was part of leadership team and played a killer (one of the provs that farmed your killers in sanc-vs-seasons fight)
    2 - yes you hit me eoa of age 51 after i personally slayed 3 dragons for my kd while being in double hostile with dreams and bio and FARMED both kingdoms. dreams lost 30k+ and bio lost some thousand acres (but less than 10k). So you did 1 raze for 2k acres EOA which counted for nothing but lose 30k+ on your ego-filled kingdom and disbanded next age.
    3 - you pumped for free while you had cf with havoc/sanc/hoh while we were at war with beastblood and explored for free making unbreakable provinces and then vulture right after and feel big because you hit people after war who are not able to grow/explore/pump at will while you are able to
    4 - what level of education did you achieve in BG as you clearly do not understand contracts, conditions and things like that. Read a book maybe. I pay my actually debts for which I am contractually liable every month.

Quote Originally Posted by curdie View Post
    Yet you still can't pay up on a bet.
    Its something called PRINCIPLE which has nothing to do with ability to pay. If you think someone is wrong you act accordingly.

Yet you cant bother to pay KuHan his money :)

his age you had to vulture oow as it was your ONLY chance to not get farmed by our superior HU sage setup this age.
    So if you have superior humans why havent you farmed them yet? :(

If you are so good why dont we fight for #1 right now.
    If you're good why aint you a contender for the crown?

I know, because you are going to lose badly (as cello already admitted) hence you need an eoa deal.
    You mean like when you flapped your mouth about how Sanc was gonna pwn them so badly .... oh wait that never happend but it did shut you pretty god damn fast.

I do not respect you and think you are one of the biggest liars/cheaters/whiners in this game. All along this age you were afraid of getting owned by Rage but it seems as you should have been worried about other kingdoms who are owning you right now. If you were any good at all you would not exit fort with 0 thieves and low def on your big provs, untrained halfers, and put in a bad spot like this when you can expect to receive notice. Great planning on your part. Have fun not crowning.
    If they been afraid to get owned by Rage why havent Rage owned them then? If they were afraid of Rage owning them why did Rage give them acres? Isnt ironic that a kingdom that existed for couple of ages did take acres from the great kingdom of Rage? (which havent crowned in quite some time even BIO has a more fresh crown)

4 - what level of education did you achieve in BG as you clearly do not understand contracts, conditions and things like that. Read a book maybe. I pay my actually debts for which I am contractually liable every month.
    There was no condtions required, you know you are wrong thats why you shut up so quickly in that poll thread cause you know you had nothing to come with. If you make a bet with your friend and when you lose would you go? You're quite patethic, you accpeted a bet then you refuse to pay.

is it normal to check intel on a kingdom that you just got spanked by in war??

dont understand how they just "noticed he had 250 mil and zero thieves" unless this was planned by the abs alliance and they were getting the intel for a reason

also why would one alliance member even consider oping into a kingdom that another member of the alliance had made clear they planned to war...well they wouldnt unless it was a planned double team...

the only way the actions makes any sense is if it was planned by Absalom and to deny it is just absurd...

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    They noticed you and then you were hostile with Sanc again.

They didn't notice you while you were hostile.
    This. You were not hostile with Sanc until you waved them. I stopped reading after that post, fill me in if anything else interesting came up.
    S E C R E T S

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Utopiannoob1 View Post
    is it normal to check intel on a kingdom that you just got spanked by in war??

dont understand how they just "noticed he had 250 mil and zero thieves" unless this was planned by the abs alliance and they were getting the intel for a reason

also why would one alliance member even consider oping into a kingdom that another member of the alliance had made clear they planned to war...well they wouldnt unless it was a planned double team...

the only way the actions makes any sense is if it was planned by Absalom and to deny it is just absurd...

It is always normal to check what people do OOW as it is possible to outplay people via positioning. For example, if a kingdom makes a mistake and does not train properly and exits into NORMAL/AGGR rather than fort and you are more prepared and NOT IN DECLARE RANGE you'd be silly to not take advantage of the situation and get some acres or money out of it. Especially when you are not in declare range and have nothing to lose while your opponent who is trying to win has EVERYTHING to lose. You poses A LOT of leverage in that kind of situation.

1) Human pumps faster than UD/HA
    2) When cows on 20k+ release thieves to 0, it takes a while to retrain that so it is worth to check what their tpa is as it is free resources
    3) If you actually make a plan as we did after our war with Pulse/Beastblood last age to be ready after 4 days of eow while most kds plan to use full 8 days and get the jump on someone >> (whether sanc did plan this is unknown to me as I was doing work all weekend) then you obviously check that kingdom out.

Robbing someones GC prior to fights happens all the time. Cats have been robbing top kds before fights for ages now and everyone but the kingdoms it has been happening to is laughing about it and giving those guys a pat on the back. AMA has been one of the kingdoms that thinks this is okay but clearly when it happens to them they do not like it and want to get out of the notice they received from Havoc although it was a proper one. The mistake here is what AMA did after their war and not prepare and they were either overconfident or nearsighted...in any case you should take that up with your leadership elitbg for this shortcoming rather than trying to attribute an internal failure to external malice.

Disclaimer: I will not respond to posts from known forum trolls such as korp et. all so feel free not to quote me as it would be a waste of your time.
    Last edited by Proteus; 14-04-2013 at 17:26.

Veteran
    Again all these arguments are ok if:

1. Sanctuary was not aware that Havoc will notice right after oow
    2. Havoc and Sanctuary were not allies.

It is reasonable to believe any kd will do that scan and rob. But what is the bad thing here is that (as I've said numerous times) the whole server was aware that Havoc will notice MA. And as any other kd would do ( I bet Rage would do the same), MA was undertrained and with lots of golds, as they were supposed to have 48 hours to get ready for Havoc. Sanctuary was completely aware of that, and I would have understand them if they were phewphew or cats, but it was a kd that is ally of Havoc. Give me 1 thing that Sanctuary can win from this conflict? Money? Surely they can't declare (and won't push it to war), surely they cannot outgain us for more than 2 days, they can't even rob more than we can rob. So what? Either they are making some powerplay attempt in order to help Havoc beat MA or they made a great risk and tried to get out of it unharmed. Cause you may give you general arguments that are completely not related to the context of that conflict, but MA had cow advantage against Havoc and now Sanctuary is focusing on removing that advantage rather than winning something for themselves.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Postaholic
    The real question is why did Mom not make any attempt to ceasefire Sanc, when they knew an incoming notice from Havoc was on the table? Here I was sitting all postwar waiting for such a request, and when it didn't come I assumed mom intended to dodge havoc by waving us. But now the only thing I can come up with is that mom intended to stand by the ludicrous/debunked "havoc can't notice us until we ceasefire Sanc" argument.

Also, Proteus and Elit, please stop posting bull**** flames about fights that happened 4 years ago.

Its something called PRINCIPLE which has nothing to do with ability to pay. If you think someone is wrong you act accordingly.
    You said I bet $100 that Sanct will win, Kuhan said that he accepted, that is a verbal agreement right there and it is just as binding as a signed piece of paper if you can prove it exists and there is plenty of evidence that that in fact happened.
    Using ASF was never stated outright in your challenge and hence is merely a means to expedite the transfer, the fact is that kuhan could take you to court in almost any jurisdiction and he would win.
    That you feel you don't owe any money because of a minor technicality is not a legal argument, it's just something you came up with as a means to try and get out of a challenge that obviously backfired badly.

So what would you guys say if any other kingdom had robbed the gc?? AMA did not get a CF with Sanc and had gc sitting on 0 thieves, it has nothing to do with Havoc giving notice.

And Proteus, you punked out on a bet, stop trying to defend it. You just look ridiculous trying to talk contracts lol. Method of payment had nothing to do with the accepted bet, you just punked out, plain and simple.
    S E C R E T S

I like to post
    The mistake here is what AMA did after their war and not prepare and they were either overconfident or nearsighted...in any case you should take that up with your leadership elitbg for this shortcoming rather than trying to attribute an internal failure to external malice.
    AMA didn't make mistake. Its was "human accident" so our cow didn't log at all and train. Sanctuary is not supposed to know it because cant get us intel via post war cf and its not normal his 1st job to start intel us oow when they know Havoc will notice us. Sanctuary and Havoc leaders idle in same abs leaders channel and its clear was team play from ABS vs us because Havoc is last hope for ABS.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    On that thing I agree with you jdorje (not offering cf). Still both sides are equally responsible for a cf to happen. So the more guilty party will be the one that loses more from this conflict :). Anyway, that is a big mess but still not a drama situation or a disaster, as long as Havoc doesn't hit in an active hostile i see no problem. Of course it is a matter of diplomacy from now on so gl jdorje, elit and goodz.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Thread Information