Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Condolences to Beantown ...

What? No, my point is I wouldn't have shot him since he was laying there unarmed and pathetic, lol. My assumption was that was he was armed and still unwilling to surrender and wanting to kill people. Are you trolling me? :/
    S E C R E T S

Nah, its Friday. No troll here.

You shouldn't be shooting this guy though. You are pretty much just making a mockery of your justice system.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Nah, its Friday. No troll here.

You shouldn't be shooting this guy though. You are pretty much just making a mockery of your justice system.
    If you mean in general, that's too broad a statement to make, it would depend on circumstances. In this particular case with hindsight, sure I can agree with you on not shooting him, I already said as much. That doesn't mean the situation didn't have the potential to warrant lethal force by a civilian.
    S E C R E T S

Potentially, sure. I'd rather see him get caught, questioned, his cell also caught and then sentenced to life in prison rather than the easy way out of just being killed.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

There was never going to be any cell. They pretty much knew that before he was caught, questioning him only confirmed what they already knew. Catching him alive was never worth losing more lives, that's all. In the end they did what was best, which was surprising because usually cop killers don't come out alive.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information