Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Condolences to Beantown ...

I said they wouldn't risk civilian life to capture someone alive that they could kill without risking civilian life. It's not me who isn't reading.
    So, they wont risk any civlians life for capturing someone but they will murder civilians for nothing at all really. Sound logic you have there.

You don't think Bin Laden is dead? lol I love conspiracy theorists, they're the easiest to make fun of
    I am not so sure, but I am sure its nice to be like you swalloing anything your goverment feeds you. Must be nice.

It must be nice being you.

You are not making any sense whatsoever so I'm not even sure how to respond. Are you trying to compare drone strikes in Iraq and Afghanistan to a police manhunt in Boston or something? They aren't even comparable situations, but nothing you tend to argue with makes any sense so I'm pretty used to your nonsense by now.

Oh I'm sure there is a lot of stuff the government says which is total bull****. But thinking they could pretend to kill the most wanted terrorist on the planet and get away with it is just stupid. Unless you're of the opinion that they didn't actually kill him and have him locked away somewhere, that's about the only other possibility. But if you think he's still out there somewhere hiding, you're completely daft.
    S E C R E T S

You are not making any sense whatsoever so I'm not even sure how to respond. Are you trying to compare drone strikes in Iraq and Afghanistan to a police manhunt in Boston or something? They aren't even comparable situations, but nothing you tend to argue with makes any sense so I'm pretty used to your nonsense by now.
    You were arguging that America care about civilians yes? They wouldnt want to harm any civilians so they could arrest the Bomber, so far I am correct? I was just giving a example where they didnt care about civilians causalites since you seem to think that they wouldnt risk any civlians death over something.

Oh I'm sure there is a lot of stuff the government says which is total bull****. But thinking they could pretend to kill the most wanted terrorist on the planet and get away with it is just stupid. Unless you're of the opinion that they didn't actually kill him and have him locked away somewhere, that's about the only other possibility. But if you think he's still out there somewhere hiding, you're completely daft.
    So, what proof do you have hes dead? You have the word of few people that they killed Bin Laden and thats about it. USA really needed Bin Laden to be captured or killed cause hes been mocking them for so long it was getting really embaressing(sp). Plus if you look from Bin Ladens side it would be a golden chance of just getting heat off from him. What speaks against this is ofc that he would probably be more inclined to shout out the the world that he was still alive and what miserable liars US was. His death isnt really crystal clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You were arguging that America care about civilians yes? They wouldnt want to harm any civilians so they could arrest the Bomber, so far I am correct? I was just giving a example where they didnt care about civilians causalites since you seem to think that they wouldnt risk any civlians death over something.
    I said domestic law enforcement would not risk lives to capture rather than kill a criminal. You're attempting to compare that to the US military fighting terrorists in foreign countries during war, which is ridiculous. Has there ever been a war without civilian casualties? I think not.

So, what proof do you have hes dead? You have the word of few people that they killed Bin Laden and thats about it. USA really needed Bin Laden to be captured or killed cause hes been mocking them for so long it was getting really embaressing(sp). Plus if you look from Bin Ladens side it would be a golden chance of just getting heat off from him.
    I don't have proof. As a logical thinker, I don't need proof. What proof do you have that we landed on the moon? There is none, just the understanding that such a task could not be faked and covered up successfully.

What speaks against this is ofc that he would probably be more inclined to shout out the the world that he was still alive and what miserable liars US was. His death isnt really crystal clear.
    The first thing you've said that made any sense. If Bin Laden was alive he'd love nothing more than to embarass the **** out of American by holding today's newspaper and laughing in some cave video. Yet you still have the idiotic thought that it's possible. I don't know whether to laugh or just feel bad for people like you.
    S E C R E T S

I said domestic law enforcement would not risk lives to capture rather than kill a criminal. You're attempting to compare that to the US military fighting terrorists in foreign countries during war, which is ridiculous. Has there ever been a war without civilian casualties? I think not.
    Certainly there is civilian causalities in war a downside to it. But, for example bombing a village and killing 30 civilians that had done nothing is not okey.

I don't have proof. As a logical thinker, I don't need proof. What proof do you have that we landed on the moon? There is none, just the understanding that such a task could not be faked and covered up successfully.
    You always need proof, try to argument something without having proof and then just resort to "I am a logical thinker" then you would be laughed at.

The first thing you've said that made any sense. If Bin Laden was alive he'd love nothing more than to embarass the **** out of American by holding today's newspaper and laughing in some cave video. Yet you still have the idiotic thought that it's possible. I don't know whether to laugh or just feel bad for people like you.
    There is also the option that he was tired of running and he wanted to live his last days in "peace" or that he was already dead and US didnt know about it. The whole thing is rather convinient for US and Obama. You must be a bit critical when it comes to information not be a sheep. But I guess its a sure thing, someone told you something so it must be true. I feel bad for americans every day, http://media.tumblr.com/8a8d969f9286...AOM1qz4rgp.png and how the education seems to be lacking in the country.

You can carry on living in your dreamworld where you think you could, where killing someone is just like in the videogames just push a button and how your Goverment never feed you lies ;)

There are idiots in every country, so what? My education went just fine. I love being an American, so I don't care if you "feel sorry" for me. People come from all over the world to make this their home, they probably don't care about the anti-American bull**** people like you regurgitate on internet forums either, lol.

And in typical Korp fashion, you like to make **** up in your arguments, like how I think killing people is like a video game. You're nothing but a troll, I'd feel sorry for you except you aren't even worth that.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    We set reflectors on the moon so we can shoot lasers and they bounce back at us. If the reflectors weren't there, they wouldn't bounce back. There's proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    We set reflectors on the moon so we can shoot lasers and they bounce back at us. If the reflectors weren't there, they wouldn't bounce back. There's proof.
    You've personally been on the moon and seen these reflectors? You've personally seen these lasers? Maybe they were put there by robots, maybe by aliens. You don't have proof according to Korp-logic!
    S E C R E T S

There are idiots in every country, so what? My education went just fine. I love being an American, so I don't care if you "feel sorry" for me. People come from all over the world to make this their home, they probably don't care about the anti-American bull**** people like you regurgitate on internet forums either, lol.

And in typical Korp fashion, you like to make **** up in your arguments, like how I think killing people is like a video game. You're nothing but a troll, I'd feel sorry for you except you aren't even worth that.

Thats really your own fault, you several times claimed how you would shoot that person if you caught him. Like it would be the easiest thing in the world to do. If you like said, I would try to shoot him down or something similiar that would been a different thing.

Whats the stupid anti-american bull****?

You've personally been on the moon and seen these reflectors? You've personally seen these lasers? Maybe they were put there by robots, maybe by aliens. You don't have proof according to Korp-logic!
    Why you talk about proof suddenly, you dont need proof for anything was pretty obvious in your previous post. Nobody needs proof cause they think they are logical thinkers!
    Last edited by Korp; 23-04-2013 at 18:45.

It might not be an easy thing to do, but it certainly is an easy decision, for me at least.
    Try reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why you talk about proof suddenly, you dont need proof for anything was pretty obvious in your previous post. Nobody needs proof cause they think they are logical thinkers!
    It's called sarcasm. You apparently need definitive proof for obvious things, whereas I am intelligent enough to deduce reality from fiction.
    Last edited by DHaran; 23-04-2013 at 18:49.
    S E C R E T S

Lets quote the first thing that you wrote about it

You joke, but if I found the guy hiding in my backyard, I'd have put a few rounds in him and then called the cops to come clean up the mess. Problem solved.
    You probably wouldnt have wrote what you quoted if I hadnt confronted you about it at all. You would just walked out put a few rounds in him, chill.

It's called sarcasm. You apparently need definitive proof for obvious things, whereas I am intelligent enough to deduce reality from fiction.
    Yes, you are very intelligent, you repeatedly claim that I am a troll yet somehow you manage to do the unintelligent thing and engage in a conversation with me. From your viewpoint you would think tht is rather stupid behaviour and let me quote one thing that you said to me once..

And FYI, calling someone a troll is paramount to trolling, so knock it off.

So where in that first post did I state it would be easy to kill a man? Oh, nowhere whatsoever? Ok then. Although my personal belief is I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if I killed a man who murdered 4 people, including an 8 year old boy, and wounded 200 others. But hey, ya never know, and I would never be able to know for sure unless it happened.
    S E C R E T S

Well, you first of all thinking that you would be able to put a few rounds in a person would imply that you would have no problem to kill him if it was so. Or you are a expert marksman that could avoid shooting his all vital spots with your few rounds and just wound him?

So you are faulting me for saying I have the ability to pull a trigger when I'm confronted with a criminal capable of mass murder? Do you also criticize police officers and security guards who are faced with such a decision and also pull the trigger? Would you look down on the single mother who shoots an intruder trying to kick in her door and wielding a knife? You look down on all those who defend themselves, or is it just me because I stated it in a manner not to your liking?
    S E C R E T S

So you are faulting me for saying I have the ability to pull a trigger when I'm confronted with a criminal capable of mass murder?
    Do you? Or do you think you do? ..

Do you also criticize police officers and security guards who are faced with such a decision and also pull the trigger?
    Thats their job, see the difference? Them doing it cause thats what they are supose to do you, you doing it cause you think you hold the right to act the justices. But this been pointed out already, i dont think civilians should take such matters into their own hands, thats why the police exist.

Would you look down on the single mother who shoots an intruder trying to kick in her door and wielding a knife?
    Thats a different scenario you know it as well, ofc you if you find yourself in a situation where you need to use lethal force to save your our others life its not optimal but necessary. This scenario of yours you would look up the bomber and then proceed to shoot him, if had attacked you it might been a different thing but since that havent been the case a call tot he police would be the best course of action in your scenario.

You look down on all those who defend themselves, or is it just me because I stated it in a manner not to your liking?
    Not once in your post have you mentioned that he would play attacking part if you dont consider just hiding somewhere to be actively engaging in hostile activites. As you mentioned in one of your previously posts "If I found the guy hiding...."

Thread Information