Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Condolences to Beantown ...

Rambo? Am I invading Russia? Knowing how to handle and operate a fireman and believeing I could do so in a dangerous situation makes me think I'm Rambo? Just more ignorant, presumptuous and pointless ramblings from the nonsensical mind of Korp. What does what happened in hindsight have to do with that moment in time? Obviously I know now he was apparently unarmed and gravely wounded, information I wouldn't have known then and didn't even know when I made the post that apparently twisted your panties into a bunch, lol.
    S E C R E T S

There was a guy on a horse!

Seriously, chill a bit.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Rambo? Am I invading Russia? Knowing how to handle and operate a fireman and believeing I could do so in a dangerous situation makes me think I'm Rambo? Just more ignorant, presumptuous and pointless ramblings from the nonsensical mind of Korp.
    Okey, have you ever fired a gun against a human person before? (Neither have I, but I am not that naive that I think its just pulling the trigger) Probably not, so thats a step you would need to overcome. What is the dangerous part in this situation? You have a wounded man hiding in your boat, what I can remember not be able to resist any arrest?

What does what happened in hindsight have to do with that moment in time? Obviously I know now he was apparently unarmed and gravely wounded, information I wouldn't have known then and didn't even know when I made the post that apparently twisted your panties into a bunch, lol.
    How would you not know? You would just shoot something that moved in your boat? Or are you trying to paint out a totally different scenario than what happend?

As I've pointed out before, most people carrying guns have never fired on a person, but would do so when necessary. I guess you call anyone who's ever had to discharge a weapon in self defense or in the line of duty "acting like Rambo". Completely irrelevant point.

Here you are again, unable to read simple sentences and have to make the same comments repeatedly. How would I not know what? That he was unarmed and gravely wounded? I didn't even know he was unarmed until TODAY, lol. I made comments based on the information I had at the time, which was he was an armed criminal willing to shoot anyone who got in his way.

I implore you to slow down and actually read what I've said as this thread progressed, you seem to be missing some key points. If you simple want to antagonize me, make a better effort and try making real points.
    S E C R E T S

You need to separate you as an individual from the discussion.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

The entire discussion was about me as an individual because I was immediately accused of being a potential murderer for stating I would shoot a man, which is absurd.
    S E C R E T S

As I've pointed out before, most people carrying guns have never fired on a person, but would do so when necessary.
    A wild guess, but most people that carry guns and is in the riskzone of actually shooting someone has been prepared for a situation like that. You have not.

I guess you call anyone who's ever had to discharge a weapon in self defense or in the line of duty "acting like Rambo". Completely irrelevant point.
    For someone that claim other people cant read you are missing fundemental points in others people posts. I never talked about anyone a police officer or anyone that had to discharge a weapon in self defense. My posts been about a civlian, you taking the law into his own hands and shooting someone and "Let the police come and clean the mess" ..

Here you are again, unable to read simple sentences and have to make the same comments repeatedly. How would I not know what? That he was unarmed and gravely wounded? I didn't even know he was unarmed until TODAY, lol. I made comments based on the information I had at the time, which was he was an armed criminal willing to shoot anyone who got in his way.
    Ironic consider above :) But its nice how you arguments consist of "You cant read!!!" Its so illogical to begin with, yes you would know that there was a person out there somewhere that was armed and dangerous thats true. But you wouldnt know that the person in the boat in your backyard was him. Reasonably you would then go and investigate who was the person that was hiding in the boat yes? Then you could make a assessment of the situation. Or, would you just randomly just assume that omg the person in my boat in the yard is the guy everyone looking for better to shoot the person without checking whats up?

I implore you to slow down and actually read what I've said as this thread progressed, you seem to be missing some key points. If you simple want to antagonize me, make a better effort and try making real points.
    As further this thread has progressed you just changed your opinion. So its hard to keep track.

You know nothing about what I've prepared for.

There is a difference between acting within the law, and taking the law in my own hands. Learn it.

I never said I would shoot someone based on an "assumption" of any kind.

My opinion has never changed. You just made assumptions to fill in what you wanted to believe I said.
    Last edited by DHaran; 25-04-2013 at 19:44.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    The entire discussion was about me as an individual because I was immediately accused of being a potential murderer for stating I would shoot a man, which is absurd.
    You could try and read what my first post in this thread was about, it was the fascination of people writing such things like you did not you as a person. "You joke, but if I found the guy hiding in my backyard, I'd have put a few rounds in him and then called the cops to come clean up the mess. Problem solved." if you forgot what you wrote. "Clean up the mess. Problem solved" hints really at a very crude and barbaric approach to the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You could try and read what my first post in this thread was about, it was the fascination of people writing such things like you did not you as a person. "You joke, but if I found the guy hiding in my backyard, I'd have put a few rounds in him and then called the cops to come clean up the mess. Problem solved." if you forgot what you wrote. "Clean up the mess. Problem solved" hints really at a very crude and barbaric approach to the situation.
    I know exactly what I wrote. The tone of a comment due to the disdain I have for a man who killed 4 people and wounded 250+ is discomforting to you? Oh well, I won't lose any sleep over your delicate sensibilities. You said "people like me" and stated such people "like me" would kill a man in cold blood, which is not even remotely close to what I said. You just filled in the blanks to suit your own needs.
    Last edited by DHaran; 25-04-2013 at 19:49.
    S E C R E T S

You know nothing about what I've prepared for.

There is a difference between acting within the law, and taking the law in my own hands. Learn it.

I never said I would shoot someone based on an "assumption" of any kind.

My opinion has never changed. You just made assumptions to fill in what you wanted to believe I said.
    Internet is filled with people like you, boasting about you would do this and that. But usally when it comes down to business you wouldnt do **** cause you are too afraid.

Can you provide a legal paragraph that states you are allowed to shoot someone like that. From what ive read you would need to be assaulted by the person and that there would be no other way than using lethal force. Someone hiding in a boat dont really count as such scenario.

Ive not made a single assumption, all is based upon what you first post was about. That you would put a bullet in someone and then let the police clean up the mess. (Sounds really what a 15 year old would say)

I know exactly what I wrote. The tone of a comment due to the disdain I have for a man who killed 4 people and wounded 250+ is discomforting to you? Oh well, I won't lose any sleep over your delicate sensibilities. You said "people like me" and stated such people "like me" would kill a man in cold blood, which is not even remotely close to what I said. You just filled in the blanks to suit your own needs.
    What is fascinating is that the numbers you write change from post to post. 3 people is the official death toll btw. But, lets try again try and read what I wrote, not what you wrote. Did you get this time? My initial post still wasnt about you it was a general observation. This is something that I really find sad, the only reason you care cause it happend in "your own backyard (ergo US)" otherwise you wouldnt give a ****. Same time the bombings happend in Boston there was boms in Iraq killing 30 people, do you care about those people as well that died? Probably not. This ofc not you alone, this is people in general dont give a **** about things that happend outside their world view.
    Last edited by Korp; 25-04-2013 at 19:56.

And the internet is filled with people like you who don't know a damn thing about what they're commenting on. You don't know me.

I already stated the law for my area, feel free to go back and read it.
    S E C R E T S

And the internet is filled with people like you who don't know a damn thing about what they're commenting on. You don't know me.

I already stated the law for my area, feel free to go back and read it.
    Witty reply :) Im really impressed.

Ill go back and read through but I am sure you havent provided any source for your claim. What a suprise, I didnt even see a quote of any law either but that I didnt look for so carefully.
    Last edited by Korp; 25-04-2013 at 20:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What a suprise, I didnt even see a quote of any law either but that I didnt look for so carefully.
    I'd reply, but I have no idea how to translate that disaster of a sentence.
    S E C R E T S

I'd reply, but I have no idea how to translate that disaster of a sentence.
    Just read the first part then. I didnt know it was okey for moderators to harass the users of these forums for their bad english. But I guess when there is nothing left to do the simpletongs resorts to picking on a persons lanaguage skills.

Thread Information