Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Pew Pew vs Sanctuary of Absalom

Sir Postalot
    Why does everyone keep saying they were 150-160% bigger, or 60% of their size. We got alotta people really bad at math in this game.

155/220 = 70% land range. They were 74% of NW range.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Why does everyone keep saying they were 150-160% bigger, or 60% of their size. We got alotta people really bad at math in this game.

155/220 = 70% land range. They were 74% of NW range.
    Proteus maths too good.

well you have to account for inflation

it's like the game "telephone"
    Reptar in Paris - Ball So Hard Babies Try to Find Me
    Summer 2013

Regular
    Since when are any wars in this game fair?, yeah pew pew should let sanc pump their banks back up to unbreakable, the banks they have thrown up on the back of their alliance, 4 of the best kingdoms in the game. That sounds like fair winnable war for pew pew.

honor the deals you sign.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    If you really think people who are fairly competing for the crown would allow for someone to intentionally farm out + influence charts and do nothing about you are crazy. That was not even a concern.
    Tell that to HoH and simians, pewpew hits AMA to 200 points u can be sure AMA would declare war....if pewpew had "activity issues" its not a fake war they just are sleepy and lazy. it boils down to if i dont care about land i can FSU and do what i want. You can either act as an allience and say its "against the rules" or suck it and live w/the fact that a smaller kd hurt you by helping your enemy. I still hold that if i'm a "big" kd the simplest thing to do is say u powerplay me i feed your enemy, see how many friendly kds you have left when u got 4v1 because i purposefully lost a war.

It boils down to
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    The point seems to mainly be that you guys whine like crazy and threaten to intentionally farm out to Elit if you get vultured by any Abs and we say "Ok, we don't need to be rude and vulture you, sure what cf deal would you like" and give you quite a bit of good will when you whined about not wanting to be vultured.
    havoc noticed ama just like pewpew noticed sanc....thats fair

When Havoc waved Elit, your leaders again whined how unfair it was. Then a couple hours later, you were waving Sanctuary in an even worse situation for them since while Elit had a cf offer he could accept, Sanc did not.
    When Havoc waved into what AMA claimed was an active hostile thats lame....Sanc said its not an active hostile so PewPew waved them. Thats more than reasonble and even IF sanc was still hostile playing lame against ABS because they "played lame" seems right on par...sanc cant cry here.

You could fairly say that you guys played smart by whining like mad about anyone else doing anything considered distasteful, and then taking full advantage of these exact things to the fullest yourself. Good smart play then by you, but yes, it leaves a bad taste when you were basically given a cf purely out of good will. It makes you less likely to get such good will in the future when you blatantly abuse it and do the exact things you whine about to the max you possibly can.
    again see the farm out comments, pewpew earned a cf by threatening war...war against someone else, but they had a position of power. They got an earned CF by scaring you, not a cf out of good will. A good will cf is what i had with rage last age. It was literally an in game cf with ZERO terms. The rationel was i've spoken w/you specficaly under the assumtions 1. you wouldnt act like dicks 2. u didnt think we were that capable(but would raze retal). An abuse of that "good will" cf was when

As for us we hit Divinity after you hit them 2x from fort and we full waved and took them to hostile. You already had your shot at them several times, they were a target for us, and there was no active hostile. When I talked to your leadership they said we acted in our rights.
    i msged protues and TOLD him pewpew had a dragon funded against us, we were about to eat a full wave from pewpew (already eaten 2 hits) and would 100% NOT be retaling because we were going to try the NW drop fight. The idea was i was warning you that as pewpew wouldnt leave us alone. you were likely to get waved after us. A nice gesture from me to and a big FU to pewpew at the time. You guys decided it was the "right" thing to instantly wave my kd instead of you PLANED to wave pewpew the SAME TICK. Talk about backhanded u had inside knowledge my kd was going to eat a wave from someone and jumped that instant so u didnt actually have to fight...then you ALSO demanded 15k acres after the first wave so we could war.

Proteus you have zero right to claim this pewpew-sanc fight is anything but fair and on legit terms.
    Last edited by Persain; 17-04-2013 at 17:40.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Tell that to HoH and simians, pewpew hits AMA to 200 points u can be sure AMA would declare war....if pewpew had "activity issues" its not a fake war they just are sleepy and lazy. it boils down to if i dont care about land i can FSU and do what i want. You can either act as an allience and say its "against the rules" or suck it and live w/the fact that a smaller kd hurt you by helping your enemy. I still hold that if i'm a "big" kd the simplest thing to do is say u powerplay me i feed your enemy, see how many friendly kds you have left when u got 4v1 because i purposefully lost a war.

It boils down to
    havoc noticed ama just like pewpew noticed sanc....thats fair

When Havoc waved into what AMA claimed was an active hostile thats lame....Sanc said its not an active hostile so PewPew waved them. Thats more than reasonble and even IF sanc was still hostile playing lame against ABS because they "played lame" seems right on par...sanc cant cry here.

again see the farm out comments, pewpew earned a cf by threatening war...war against someone else, but they had a position of power. They got an earned CF by scaring you not a cf out of good will. A good will cf is what i had with rage last age. It was literally an in game cf with ZERO terms. The rationel was i've spoken w/you specficaly under the assumtions 1. you wouldnt act like dicks 2. u didnt think we were that capable(but would raze retal). An abuse of that "good will" cf was when

i msged protues and TOLD him pewpew had a dragon funded against us, we were about to eat a full wave from pewpew (already eaten 2 hits) and would 100% NOT be retaling because we were going to try the NW drop fight. The idea was i was warning you that as pewpew wouldnt leave us alone u were likeing to get waved after us. A nice gesture from me to and a big FU to pewpew at the time. You guys decided it was the "right" thing to instantly wave my kd instead of you PLANED to wave pewpew the SAME TICK. Talk about backhanded u had inside knowledge my kd was going to eat a wave from someone and jumped that instant so u didnt actually have to fight...then you ALSO demanded 15k acres after the first wave so we could war.

Proteus you have zero right to claim this pewpew-sanc fight is anything but fair and on legit terms.
    Quoted your post just in case this ever happened so we have proof of intentional farming out. I reckon this is a deletable offense been a while since we had a whole kd deleted would be interesting to see it happen sometime. Any attempts of you trying to make this make farmout believable has gone out of the window, I don't doubt Bishop's intelligence I suggest you accord the rules the same respect. Though, a kd wide deletion would be fun to watch.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 17-04-2013 at 17:44.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Quoted your post just in case this ever happened so we have proof of intentional farming out. I reckon this is a deletable offense been a while since we had a whole kd deleted would be interesting to see it happen sometime.
    Its not against the rules to lose a war, to pick a fight u know u cant win, and then not even try 100%.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Its not against the rules to lose a war, to pick a fight u know u cant win, and then not even try 100%.
    You explicitly started you were going to "feed abs enemy" I don't care how you sugarcoat and mask it WW bonuses are not for any kd's to abuse. If your kd is deleted alone that may be one thing but if the kd you farmout too gets deleted too that would be pure irony.

Strategy Moderator
    That was a huge mistake, you should have let pool decay instead of giving it to MA. You can't be vultured easily if you were at pumped nwpa size but after exploring up what 33% of your size you were easy pickings anybody could have vultured you.
    In hindsight, but don't forget that at that time Elit had huge cows (we had none) and unbreakable halflings and faeries with a small core that was fully in our range for good gains. We could not have had a chance to fight that without using pool to get in range to break the halflings at least. Had we gotten just a bit more time to prepare while in fort we would have had a chance to fight but alas we didn't.

You explicitly started you were going to "feed abs enemy" I don't care how you sugarcoat and mask it WW bonuses are not for any kd's to abuse. If your kd is deleted alone that may be one thing but if the kd you farmout too gets deleted too that would be pure irony.
    You didnt find it wrong when Simians farmed out to HoH on purpose, why is it wrong now?

Strategy Moderator
    well im not in the position to try this, this age, but the simplest solution to any fight is to hurt your opponent where it hurts the most. For abs that's warring their enemy, leting that kd build unbreakable and "chaining" the smallest hitters into range to feed off the rest of the server. No one said you have to "war" to win and as long as you are actively attacking the kd you are at war with w/out any actual agreements its not a fake war. Otherwise any war that lasts beyond min time w/the winning kd continue to grow is a "fake war". Similarly if i waved any kd much bigger than me and they declared war and that war effected kd charting i'd fall into the fake war category. I threaten this plenty last age and even if its specifically made against the rules good luck trying to prove it was done.

Its exactly why abs has no reason to say pewpew got a "free" cf or to say this war is against the spirit of that cf.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Doesnt that make Rage really stupid? We can easily beat two kingdoms in the top, what should we do? Yes lets CF them one of them even till eoa!
    Yeah, it does. I was against these deals but was also inactive so they happened anyway. I'd have fought Elit as long as it took and both kingdoms went down when he vultured us after our Beastblood war with the intent of forcing the EOA NAP.

Elit said he wouldn't ever cf without an EOA NAP though and at the time rage was in a bad position having just got out of the Beastblood war and Elit was near 50% bigger than us when we came out with multiple cows and unbreakable halflings and faeries and a core in range to hit us for gains. Basically he had good timing to vulture us when we were weak and ensure to force an EOA NAP so we couldn't fight him once we had time to recover and thing could have been more even.

Forum Fanatic
    Some of you people are really dense. What part of me saying I will not allow an intentional farmout to influence the charts to take place do you not understand? If you deliberately farm out to shape the charts to someone it will not be tolerated. Hence that threat had 0 credibility and cf was on good will.

Same thing last age Persian threatened to farmout to people outside of abs. If he did whoever he farmed out to would have been owned by us.

Post Fiend
    Less talky talky, more warry warry

Some of you people are really dense. What part of me saying I will not allow an intentional farmout to influence the charts to take place do you not understand? If you deliberately farm out to shape the charts to someone it will not be tolerated. Hence that threat had 0 credibility and cf was on good will.

Same thing last age Persian threatened to farmout to people outside of abs. If he did whoever he farmed out to would have been owned by us.
    So who did AMA threaten to farm out too?

Thread Information