A Mother's advice - #forfun

Pew Pew of Absalom....?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Postaholic
    This fight went down exactly as expected. PewPew noticed us and Havoc noticed Mom right oow. Both kingdoms stated that they would not re-cf under any circumstances, so it was obvious that whenever we did ceasefire mom (since that fight would never go to war, since the kingdoms each had about 5 provinces in range of the other) both mom and us would get immediately vultured.

Of course, that's exactly how it went down. PewPew had a bit over 1m nw on us and a 25 nw/a advantage at the time of the vulture. Thankfully our hostile with mom didn't drag out however or it would have been much worse.

We vultured pewpew last age, after they waved us when out of range the age before, so there's a bit of history here.

What?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    This fight went down exactly as expected. PewPew noticed us and Havoc noticed Mom right oow. Both kingdoms stated that they would not re-cf under any circumstances,
    All this is your personal fault being bad loser. If you wanted CF with AMA you need to ask for it, not rob us. If you made mistake with rob us, you should contact, explain and offer us compensation so we can CF Sanctuary. If you think AMA will accept to get robed/FG/FB and trade hits and after it will CF you just to get instant wave from Havoc its clear wont happen. There was only one logic move for us, get another war with Sanctuary when you refuse to make any fair deal with us.
    Last edited by Elit; 16-04-2013 at 06:09.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    How is losing acres to a kd that you just fed 100mil gc to a logical move when you have an important hostile looming?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    How is losing acres to a kd that you just fed 100mil gc to a logical move when you have an important hostile looming?
    The question how is it logical to just let someone steal 100 million gold coins from you and not do anything about it? Its quite logical that they needed to act on Sancs behaviour.

I like to post
    loosing land was temporally. We start back it and soon Sanctuary was going to end farmed again. Get wave from another KD during active hostile was not supposed to happen when ABS say they "promote fair 1vs1 play and made game better" :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Sir Postalot
    wait I'm confused, snatching news's sanc offerred AMA CF then CF rejects and then pew pew waves and then now what are AMA and Havoc gonna fight? How doesn't Havoc win from all of this? Who waved first, pew pew or Havoc?
    Last edited by flogger; 16-04-2013 at 06:50.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    The question how is it logical to just let someone steal 100 million gold coins from you and not do anything about it? Its quite logical that they needed to act on Sancs behaviour.
    If that was the case every kingdom 60% our size that robs from us we would automatically be in a fight with. In fact we have come close to blows with some of them, but, dozens of kingdoms that aren't in declare range rob us each age and these are not dozens of automatic wars for us, sadly.

Just as an example, Ghettocats has robbed us for upwards of 200m gc this age. They did ceasefire shortly before we would have been forced to wave them. We did not get 20k acres or 100m gc out of the ceasefire. We pretty much had to just write the losses off, since we had an upcoming war with Mom in a few days.

Sir Postalot
    wait, you mean to tell me after a 60 point hostile with abs being 4 on 1 vs MA abs is resorting to sanc proposing a CF in-game so Havoc can wave into an active hostile? Are you f'in kidding me?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Can we please stop calling it a 4v1? HoH and Rage haven't done a single thing concerning MA lol (that I know about at least)

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    wait I'm confused, snatching news's sanc offerred AMA CF then CF rejects and then pew pew waves and then now what are AMA and Havoc gonna fight? How doesn't Havoc win from all of this? Who waved first, pew pew or Havoc?
    This should be the correct order of things!

Sanc and AMA leaves eow cf.

Pew pew notices Sanc.
    Sanc steals from AMA.
    Havoc notices AMA.
    AMA waves Sanc.

Sanc sends ingame CF offer, AMA declines.
    Havoc waves AMA into active hostile while they have armies out.
    Pew pew waves sanc.

Sir Postalot
    Can we please stop calling it a 4v1? HoH and Rage haven't done a single thing concerning MA lol (that I know about at least)
    I'm saying there are 4 abs kingdoms with banks vs 1 non abs kingdoms with banks. 4 abs kingdoms are competing for a crown compared to one non-abs kd, and abs is pulling lamesauce moves? Beyond weak.

Abs had plenty of time to shoot up multiple more banks while AMA was warring to win it legitly. Notice havoc's bank superiority over AMA now, or rage or HoH's bank superiority after that. Abs or HoH should have eventually won fighting one after another, there was no reason to resort to this.

Regarding Pew Pew vs Sanc, Pew Pew had no answer for sanc's banks, I would think Sanc would welcome that war, not use pew pew wanting to go for sanc an excuse to screw up MA. Pew Pew isn't out there targetting abs, they wouldn't extend CF with us until sanc got in range and presumably they wanted to fight someone stronger than a farm war vs someone who had gone 0/3, then they suddenly were fine with our CF. And that pew pew/sanc fight was quite fair. Pew Pew seems more honorable to not go for us when they had 5 super unbreakables compared to a fight with sanc they very well may be underdogs going in. Pew Pew noticing sanc is by no means cause for screwing up MA.
    Last edited by flogger; 16-04-2013 at 07:17.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    What if I told you, PewPew and Sanctuary are actually having a FW to avoid MA ...
    Odd...

Thread Information