Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pew Pew vs Sanctuary of Absalom

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I'm saying there are 4 abs kingdoms with banks vs 1 non abs kingdoms with banks. 4 abs kingdoms are competing for a crown compared to one non-abs kd, and abs is pulling lamesauce moves? Beyond weak.
    There's 2 Abs kds and HoH competing with MA for the crown at this point. Pending something large, I think it's fair to say Sanc is out of the crown hunt.

I agree that Abs moves have been lame, but if MA simply chooses to eat Sanc's gc stealing and war Havoc, they avoid all this double hostile nonsense and are in a much better position. The "lameness" of the situation ultimately falls on MA's choice (mistake) of answering Sanc's stealing with more hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    There's 2 Abs kds and HoH competing with MA for the crown at this point. Pending something large, I think it's fair to say Sanc is out of the crown hunt.

I agree that Abs moves have been lame, but if MA simply chooses to eat Sanc's gc stealing and war Havoc, they avoid all this double hostile nonsense and are in a much better position. The "lameness" of the situation ultimately falls on MA's choice (mistake) of answering Sanc's stealing with more hits.
    Yeah sure, thats why their cows were running 1.3 mil off and 600k def. Because they had no intentions of hitting us unless we retalled them for stealing 200 mil gc. Wake up please? It was probably the plan ever since sanc lost the war that sanc would try to weaken us before havoc went in.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaka View Post
    This should be the correct order of things!

Sanc and AMA leaves eow cf.

Pew pew notices Sanc.
    Sanc steals from AMA.
    Havoc notices AMA.
    AMA waves Sanc.

Sanc sends ingame CF offer, AMA declines.
    Havoc waves AMA into active hostile while they have armies out.
    Pew pew waves sanc.
    Correct short summary. From event order you can say Sanctuary try to dodge pew pew with rob AMA :)

Can we please stop calling it a 4v1? HoH and Rage haven't done a single thing concerning MA lol (that I know about at least)
    Yes rage did noting atm. We have EOA nap. Proteus pmed me last day and told he is pumping sci and its all.

Sanctuary is not in position to rob us. They know well if need to hostile/war us again will end farmed. AMA wave was correct move. Havoc don't have any right to interfere in active hostile when both kds trade hits/ops/dragons before we end it one or another way.
    Last edited by Elit; 16-04-2013 at 07:35.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    Absalom has just redefined hostile, again, now hostile is when you have in-game hostile relations, but only if you are in the "normal" declare range. Since my doublethink is a bit rusty I'm not quite sure how this effects the previous version of "hostile". Maybe Absalom could make an announcement to clear this up for us, I was under the assumption that bank/cow hits also constituted it as a hostile even if you didn't have in-game relations, how is this affected by the new ruling?

Sir Postalot

Sanc would be right back in it after a 10-15k acre war win vs pew pew, sanc would have had 22k+ acre plus banks and like 50k pool.

Veteran
    Clear dubbel hostile from abs lol , they said them self when we 3x notice abs that start dragon is a hostile action , a bank hit is as hostile as a wave etc , they doing this to win i dont blame them for that but they change the rules each time they like , I told Elit this will happen the sec he cf abs erly age, mabe he learn now. gl to all kd?s involved gl in war?s

Regular
    Can we please stop calling it a 4v1? HoH and Rage haven't done a single thing concerning MA lol (that I know about at least)
    It is:

PewPew and Havoc Notices both AMA and SANC at same time
    Sanc steals from AMA
    AMA Declines CF
    Havoc Waves AMA
    PewPew Waves Sanc

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinS View Post
    It is:

PewPew and Havoc Notices both AMA and SANC at same time
    Sanc steals from AMA
    AMA Declines CF
    Havoc Waves AMA
    PewPew Waves Sanc
    To be precise actions 1 and 2 happen within 10 mins after oow :). And actions 2 and 3 happen also within the 5-10 mins. No idea about the last action. just to be clear that things didn't happen smoothly one after another in a long distance of time.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Forum Addict
    correct me if I am wrong. So according to Absalom means, if I notice Absalom kd and that absalom kd waves another kd and are in active hostile, my kd is free to wave absalom kd in their active hostile?

Can an Absalom leader please validate this so that I can do that to their kingdoms and have proof of it being legit =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    correct me if I am wrong. So according to Absalom means, if I notice Absalom kd and that absalom kd waves another kd and are in active hostile, my kd is free to wave absalom kd in their active hostile?

Can an Absalom leader please validate this so that I can do that to their kingdoms and have proof of it being legit =)
    It is easier to ask for forgiveness then permission. Like the Nike add states: Just do it
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    The question how is it logical to just let someone steal 100 million gold coins from you and not do anything about it? Its quite logical that they needed to act on Sancs behaviour.
    SPGC and many other kd's steal tons of gc from kd's all the time. I don't think Elit would have reacted in the same manner if cats stole their gc, no?

How logical is it that everything you spew is biased? :)

Play nicely.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    SPGC and many other kd's steal tons of gc from kd's all the time. I don't think Elit would have reacted in the same manner if cats stole their gc, no?

To me it's really not logical how seldom we get "punished" for it ;) HoH is trying now. Can has sci plx?
    so silly!

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post

You have to view the incidents in conjunction. Havoc notices, Sanc robs 100mil - thats where its starts to smell fishy. AMA hits Sanc and gets robbed/FG'ed during a time where all gc counts to prepare for Havoc. Tak3shi you cant run from the fact that you are bi-assed either :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Correct short summary. From event order you can say Sanctuary try to dodge pew pew with rob AMA :)

Yes rage did noting atm. We have EOA nap. Proteus pmed me last day and told he is pumping sci and its all.

Sanctuary is not in position to rob us. They know well if need to hostile/war us again will end farmed. AMA wave was correct move. Havoc don't have any right to interfere in active hostile when both kds trade hits/ops/dragons before we end it one or another way.
    From the forum replies it looks like the only reason they stole from you was because you said abs shouldn't be allowed to have a few hundred million gc's on 0 thieves and target shared them. LOL. So it's pure irony that you run 0 thieves and get all your gc stolen.

From your perspective:
    Why should I cf Sanc, perhaps I can vulture them to stall havoc and explore boost without having havoc on my back. But oh no, I forgot I have shinies to protect before engaging Havoc. Strategic mistake, hmmm... What should I do? I'll whine on the forums putting it as abs fault! Brilliant!!

I've no clue why you didn't initiate a cf with Sanc when you had all to play for and they didn't except if you thought a non-cf would lead to some free acres if Sanc explored. Putting the blame on abs is lame, you made the mistake. Next time stop being so greedy and cf.

Thread Information