Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Pew Pew vs Sanctuary of Absalom

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrified View Post
    There isn't anything to say that isn't visible from kd pages. Sanctuary is just trolling us by wasting our time. Both kds are taking a bunch of damage, them substantially more than us, but they don't care and they keep doing it. 50% nw automatic wd will occur in a few days, shortly after their last bank dies. It is down to 13k peasants, 150k offense and 600k defense on 24k acres and those numbers are dropping rapidly (was 850k def 24h ago). One of my nubs totally disappeared without saying anything, which sucks, so we are now 24 but it really doesn't matter at this point. If we ever give up in future ages and feel like trolling someone then I know who that will be.
    that nub deserves a spanking petrified style.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrified View Post
    There isn't anything to say that isn't visible from kd pages. Sanctuary is just trolling us by wasting our time. Both kds are taking a bunch of damage, them substantially more than us, but they don't care and they keep doing it. 50% nw automatic wd will occur in a few days, shortly after their last bank dies. It is down to 13k peasants, 150k offense and 600k defense on 24k acres and those numbers are dropping rapidly (was 850k def 24h ago). One of my nubs totally disappeared without saying anything, which sucks, so we are now 24 but it really doesn't matter at this point. If we ever give up in future ages and feel like trolling someone then I know who that will be.

Obviously, now that MANY wizards were lost, we are less willing than ever to war rage after this so if this was all some kind of silly plan to set us up for rage afterward by sacrificing sanc, then it has backfired miserably. I was fully prepared to war rage as well, had sanc hit the WD button after 2-3 days of war at which point it would have been reasonable. Alas, they went a different route and made the rest of the age quite boring for everyone. Now we won't even be in the required 90% range after sanc's WD, regardless of chosen WW reward so it isn't even an option anymore. Congrats.

TL:DR The kd I vultured didn't wd at min time and I'm mad.
    Last edited by Nick_mi; 25-04-2013 at 00:29.
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_mi View Post
    TL:DR The kd I vultured ...
    Takes one to know one.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    that nub deserves a spanking petrified style.
    Your calling one of the most decorated players in this game, multiple crown winner, with more war wins than majority of leaders a nub?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Your calling one of the most decorated players in this game, multiple crown winner, with more war wins than majority of leaders a nub?
    I would call it a person with too much time on their hands ;)

Postaholic
    After a good first 36 hours from pewpew (during which they had a 1-way dragon, having a 3-dragon gc advantage on us at the start that took a long time to negate), the next 3-4 days were dead even. Part of this was our topfeeding humans having the advantage versus their OOR orcs; part was the one-way dragon we got for a couple days (pewpew only had 280k specs and almost all were on about 5 of their orcs, so could not afford to slay immediately). Things turned back against us after they did manage to slay it, and we probably should have withdrawn 24 hours earlier. Nonetheless we ended war on considerably more acres than we would have at min time, despite a better-than-expected counter to our last wave from PewPew.

Considering they had 25 nw/a on us after the initial vulture, it would be incorrect for PewPew to do any gloating - just as it would have been wrong for us to gloat after vulturing them last age and gaining 20k acres.

Good war , well don.

Forum Fanatic
    Solid endurance war on both sides. Congrats to both parties.
    Last edited by Proteus; 25-04-2013 at 04:35. Reason: spelling

I like to post
    All is good when end good. Look like both sides is happy from his war :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Well done belle,zedd,binar and co. Knew you'd win!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Learn to read he's talking about the guy that disappeared in the middle of war from our kd.

Only 33pages? Is this kindergarden of de-railing threads? Lets go 100pages atleast.
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Veteran
    Congratz petrified and co! Great job

/kees
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Thread Information