Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs A Mothers Advice

Don't worry, Proteus will pay goodz what is owed. You don't have to disappear from the forums!
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    saD, u win goodz, i will honor le deal, u shoulda bet more tho, too bad.

I will likely be taking a break from the forums since i have to put goodz > kuhan in my signature for a mont btw. saD.
    its okay kuhan i will think of a new contest instead of the kd name merger contest and make sure your credits become someone elses!

Quote Originally Posted by csarmi View Post
    Yay, my war has finally ended. I'm so very tempted...

Anyway, papers

The big undeads are food for topfeed chains. They got what 60k zombies?

Papers show some really interesting strategies btw :)
    according to posts made by Elit in the other thread war started on July 13th, your pastebin is missing the events in July.

But the kd pages of both kd's and the full summary paints a pretty clear picture, MA completely mdominated Havoc's core but couldn't get at their cows.
    So I guess we finally know without the shadow of a doubt why Sanct interfered. Havoc had no chance in hell to win in a fair fight so they hade to bring in Sanct to mess up MA's cows and without those cows MA would eventually be forced to WD.
    It's really sad to see that Abs can't play fairly when they have to take a risk but I guess this hardly comes as a suprise to very many except for the Abs people who still seems to think they're fighting fairly somehow.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 22-04-2013 at 10:17. Reason: formatting

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    its okay kuhan i will think of a new contest instead of the kd name merger contest and make sure your credits become someone elses!
    You should donate those credits to charity!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    according to posts made by Elit in the other thread war started on July 13th, your pastebin is missing the events in July.

But the kd pages of both kd's and the full summary paints a pretty clear picture, MA completely mdominated Havoc's core but couldn't get at their cows.
    So I guess we finally know without the shadow of a doubt why Sanct interfered. Havoc had no chance in hell to win in a fair fight so they hade to bring in Sanct to mess up MA's cows and without those cows MA would eventually be forced to WD.
    It's really sad to see that Abs can't play fairly when they have to take a risk but I guess this hardly comes as a suprise to very many except for the Abs people who still seems to think they're fighting fairly somehow.
    You don't have a clue, do you? AMA was toast. From what I saw, the picture was pretty clear. Those 14k farms stuck between the banks and the topfeeding core were dead at the time of Havoc's choosing. There is not much you can do when you are stuck between hammer and anvil.

I didn't see MA dominating Havoc's core either. When my war was over, I took a look at the two cores and well, I wouldn't say AMA was in a better shape. They timed their withdrawal quite well, I think.

Veteran
    the so called "topfeeding' core was 3500-7000 acre provinces, 20 of AMA's provinces were above 8000 acres. I am not saying we would be able to win the war, as the 4 UBs were present, and we had sapphire on. But it is hardly a toast situation as Havoc didn't prevail in acres for a single day, they had networth advantage due to the dragon killing from AMA. The longer the war was going to last, AMA would take down the faeries of Havoc and keep the provinces below their core (Havoc had 1 attacker over 1 mil net while 19 of AMA's provinces were over it.) Yes Havoc can do a good wave and take down 1 province over 13k per wave, but by the time they start the 3rd prov, the first would be already at 5000 (our chained was from 400 to 2500 in 1 wave). So it is a bit overrated to claim that Havoc can chain down 20 provinces (the number of provinces that were bigger than Havoc's non-cow provinces).
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    the so called "topfeeding' core was 3500-7000 acre provinces, 20 of AMA's provinces were above 8000 acres. I am not saying we would be able to win the war, as the 4 UBs were present, and we had sapphire on. But it is hardly a toast situation as Havoc didn't prevail in acres for a single day, they had networth advantage due to the dragon killing from AMA. The longer the war was going to last, AMA would take down the faeries of Havoc and keep the provinces below their core (Havoc had 1 attacker over 1 mil net while 19 of AMA's provinces were over it.) Yes Havoc can do a good wave and take down 1 province over 13k per wave, but by the time they start the 3rd prov, the first would be already at 5000 (our chained was from 400 to 2500 in 1 wave). So it is a bit overrated to claim that Havoc can chain down 20 provinces (the number of provinces that were bigger than Havoc's non-cow provinces).
    You guys warred well. You certainly seem to require less booze and sleep then our guys!

Veteran
    :D hehehe, not everyone. If Drug hadn't needed booze we wouldn't have lost the war :P
    Last edited by Soul_Hunter; 22-04-2013 at 16:46.

You don't have a clue, do you? AMA was toast. From what I saw, the picture was pretty clear. Those 14k farms stuck between the banks and the topfeeding core were dead at the time of Havoc's choosing. There is not much you can do when you are stuck between hammer and anvil.
    Yes you are quite right, Havoc could have brought down those provs at any time of their choosing because MA had no effective cows that could prevent such an action r at least put a hefty price on it. The reason MA lacked effective cows is because of Sanct's interference which is why I referenced it. But without Sanc'ts interference there would have been no anvil.

I didn't see MA dominating Havoc's core either. When my war was over, I took a look at the two cores and well, I wouldn't say AMA was in a better shape. They timed their withdrawal quite well, I think.
    Yeah they timed their withdrawal quite well, imo it would probably have been better to do it before Havoc took down that big UD they chained in their last wave. MA had significantly larger provs but you are right, without cows that matters very little since if you have cow advantage you can bring them down whenever you choose(as seen in Havoc's last wave in war) but this again comes back to the fact that sanct interfered and robbed MA of the use of effective cows.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    You guys warred well. You certainly seem to require less booze and sleep then our guys!
    Well they certainly needed less interference from allies thats for sure.

A curios question tho goodz, the guy who ate nearly half of your attacks, couch something, where you attempting to PK him or something? checking csarmi's pastebin link he seems to have been well below 400 acres at one point or another so I'm curious what you were trying to achieve, you don't seem to have chained any other MA prov quite that hard, in fact you don't seem to have chained MA much at all except for those 2 provinces.

Strategy Moderator
    You seem confused. It was not the cows that allowed Havoc to chain the 15k acre undead down to 500 acres.

Veteran
    Indeed, they didnt quadtap him each for 1300-1400 acres :).

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    You seem confused. It was not the cows that allowed Havoc to chain the 15k acre undead down to 500 acres.
    I would assume their Faeries did a massive NM wave also but are you trying to say that the lack of effective cows didn't hurt MA in any way whatsoever? or are you trying to say that there was no interference and that MA's cows were perfectly fine?
    The lack of effective cows connects to pretty much everything when the opponent has them and you don't.

Strategy Moderator
    MA was hurt both by their cows being weakened and by their gc lacking to be able to compete in the dragon battle. I'm only saying that the big undeads were farms even if havoc didn't have the cow advantage.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    But it is hardly a toast situation as Havoc didn't prevail in acres for a single day, they had networth advantage due to the dragon killing from AMA. The longer the war was going to last, AMA would take down the faeries of Havoc and keep the provinces below their core (Havoc had 1 attacker over 1 mil net while 19 of AMA's provinces were over it.)
    Prevailing in acres each day in war was not part of Havoc's strategy. Take notes.

Veteran
    W/o cow advantage there would be no dragon advantage, no sapphire dragon advantage no tm advantage. Are you trying to say that despite having 20 provinces with bigger nw and land than all Havoc provinces that were no cows, MA was still going to lose even w/o those 4 cows?

To add, Havoc had 1.3 milion peasants vs 1.15 of AMA, with 600k+ of these peasants in the cows.
    Last edited by Soul_Hunter; 22-04-2013 at 18:31.

Thread Information