Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragging hostility

Post Fiend
    When you refer to "top" KDs.. I automatically assume T10 NW, because as everyone states on these forums, if you are not chasing top NW/Land, you are a scrub ghetto.

Edit: you just said grow larger; a little too subjective, but my mistake nonetheless.
    Last edited by Sig; 21-04-2013 at 18:25.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Oh... How long was your hostile? Guess you are the one who impart the skill to them. Lol
    About a week iirc. We had them worried until they declared =\

Post Fiend
    There are many strategical advantages in prolonging hostilities before wars. Your enemies setup, but most importantly your enemies personality and how each province is built compared to your own are the key factors in whether or not you want to extend the hostile.

When we warred Paintrain we were 500k NW smaller initially and we dragged out hostile till we were around 1.3m NW smaller, but the NW factor didn't really matter that much because we knew we could slowly chip back at their NW. Our war lasted 2 weeks and we won in the end because of the prolonged hostile.

FYI: I wouldn't want to press the button so early against Warriors. 20% OME in war? Ouch. Also the experience from our war showed us that Paintrain don't quit easy, so if they do war you, which I think they will, be prepared for a long war. We certainly enjoyed waking up at 4am to hit for 2 weeks over the Easter break! :)

Edit: spelling
    Last edited by Aha; 21-04-2013 at 23:50.

Cool Can't wait for the war

I just wanna say Paintrain put up a fun fight vs us. They are a good kd and although a very long war and many sleepless nights, they kept the war very clean and fun. I have nothing negative to say about them but I do enjoy this forum drama; but whadda I know I'm just a noob.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Warauck View Post
    I just wanna say Paintrain put up a fun fight vs us. They are a good kd and although a very long war and many sleepless nights, they kept the war very clean and fun. I have nothing negative to say about them but I do enjoy this forum drama; but whadda I know I'm just a noob.
    HAI! How u doingggggg

Forum Addict
    Pain train : you are good

You're even confusing me now Feint lol

Forum Addict
    Lol Lestat, I learn something this age. The word "troll"

Forum Addict
    Actually I am pretty cool with dragging hostilities as a strategy towards winning a war. Pain train definitely has my support. Why would one go into a war with an obvious disadvantage in terms of attacking power. But I hate those who drag with no intention to war and sacrifice the rest of the kingdom just to protect their own ego. Already faced one this age. No wonder the players base getting smaller. Sigh

haha

Forum Addict
    I am kinda whining here, I admit. I always respectful of my opponents. Is it so hard to offer a cf to a kingdom you don't wish to war. Ignoring pm and only bother to clarify when someone start the topic here. We n?ed a diplomacy guide ...

Regular

Use of digit

You can't push the button , till you free up your finger? :)

Regular
    anyone from paintrain can pm me and invite me to your channel in IRC ? I feel like being a observer of this war which will sure benefit my knowledge of the game.

Forum Addict
    Why no one believe me? There won't be a war. The nw gap has exceeded 1 mill. Noticed paintrain elves were heavily massacre also. But their halfer are super pumped. If pain train still hide in fort, they would be able to
    Control BOB with ops. Snatched both side news.
    No cf offer yet. And paintrain stopped their hits
    Few hr ago

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why don't you believe anyone else when they tell you there'll be a war? People who they've also done this too and warred...

Thread Information