Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs Hall - hypothetical War

Post Fiend

Havoc vs Hall - hypothetical War

Which Kingdom is stronger and smarter? In a hypothetical War for 1st rank, which Kingdom would win? Which has better players?

Note - I realise they are permanent allies and this question is just out of curiosity.
    The Rebel Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Which Kingdom is stronger and smarter? In a hypothetical War for 1st rank, which Kingdom would win? Which has better players?

Note - I realise they are permanent allies and this question is just out of curiosity.
    Can HoH account for thier 25 players. Then we might know who has the best players between HoH and Havoc.

I warred both of them this age. HoH had better activity then Havoc had. Its been many weeks since then and Havoc have replaced slackers and should have activity back up to match HoH.

HoH has not done any warring since early age and its hard to say.

Most know what players Havoc has in the KD after checking around a bit. In HoH its not easy to mention more then a few known names and the rest are ghosts.

With that said, Simians is hitting HoH atm. They will not crown and thier chances of #1 is blown away.
    Last edited by Anri; 25-04-2013 at 11:03.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

LOL, You're so cute Anri...

HoH chooses to use their own server, so yeah, our players are hid. They never log Utonet, with the exception of maybe 3 people. You can find a few more on the abs server. But HoH values its' privacy, trusts nobody, and so we have our own little corner of the irc world that we let very few strangers into.

As for HoH vs Havoc, it would be an interesting war. I'd put my money on HoH, because this KD can go from inactive to active very fast. We're happy to be idle for weeks, but at the first hint of activity, you'll see everyone online and ready to go. Our activity in war is very impressive. But once that war is over, everyone is perfectly happy to go inactive for a while. If you suspect we're doing something wrong, because you don't have 25 of us to troll, I challenge you, report us for cheating. Msg the developers and tell them to check us out. We have to be cheating, because you can't see 25 of us... Oh... but I must confess, we do have 1 ghost... He's a lonelyghost too...

Go ahead, report us, I dare you... :-)

Oh, and not to burst your bubble, but you didn't take away our chance at #1. Someone else beat you to it.

Quote Originally Posted by KyGal View Post

HoH chooses to use their own server, so yeah, our players are hid. They never log Utonet, with the exception of maybe 3 people. You can find a few more on the abs server. But HoH values its' privacy, trusts nobody, and so we have our own little corner of the irc world that we let very few strangers into.

As for HoH vs Havoc, it would be an interesting war. I'd put my money on HoH, because this KD can go from inactive to active very fast. We're happy to be idle for weeks, but at the first hint of activity, you'll see everyone online and ready to go. Our activity in war is very impressive. But once that war is over, everyone is perfectly happy to go inactive for a while. If you suspect we're doing something wrong, because you don't have 25 of us to troll, I challenge you, report us for cheating. Msg the developers and tell them to check us out. We have to be cheating, because you can't see 25 of us... Oh... but I must confess, we do have 1 ghost... He's a lonelyghost too...

Go ahead, report us, I dare you... :-)

Oh, and not to burst your bubble, but you didn't take away our chance at #1. Someone else beat you to it.
    Point

Your head.

Anri was asking what your roster is, nothing more.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

I can give our roster. Though I don't think it'll mean much to most...

Ravenant, KyGal, Wartague, hengz, CanNy, Vera, Jamin, Osaze, Crazy_Pete (he's Canadian, explains the crazy), Ric, Ralakar, Napalm, lonelyghost (Malaysian living in the UK, explains his lonely status), Johnnyb, SanLee, LloydD, ayman718, Someone, Pisang, Kongwai, Calebzzz, Stephen_Long, Borak, Lexiss, Jfuzion.

A breakdown of our locations... 10 Malaysians, 6 other various Asians, 1 Euro (although 2 asians currently reside in the UK), 1 Canadian, 1 Aussie, 6 Americans...although 1 American is military and stationed in Japan (I can't westernize us no matter how hard I try... I swear 90% of recruits are Malaysian)

Our kd is made up of 2 females, Vera and Myself. The rest are Males.

hhhhmmm, Ages... probably the average age is 25. Typical Utopia ages. We have lawyers, students, IT professionals, Rave (whatever he does...), and a variety of other professionals.

... I'm by far the ugliest, Jamin's the darkest, Osaze is the most country, Rave's the most paranoid, lonely gets bullied the most (Possibly another reason for his lonely status), Pete's most definitely the craziest, wartague runs our irc server, bot and intel site, so the smartest, Napalm is our Asian-wannabe (American military, stationed in Japan). But overall, an awesome group of people who have a ton of fun together with the occasional argument.

I think that just about covers it... I would invite you to our server to meet them face to face, but that's kind of like asking for herpes... You get them and they never go away

Thumbs up

I think that just about covers it... I would invite you to our server to meet them face to face, but that's kind of like asking for herpes... You get them and they never go away
    You got herpes? Yes, i think i prefer to stay away then.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I'm the one who crosses the line the most :D
    Always getting pm's in game telling me to stop stirring the pot...but whhhyyyyyy :(

Oh on topic, if I was betting, I'd bet on Havoc to win and suicide/sabotage our win so I could win the bet. $1000 USD hey big spenderrrrr

I bet $3000 on Obama winning the election for $1200 actual profit.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Tyvm i know that i am cute

Who beat us to it? So you had all ready lost all hopes of crowning?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I like to post
    HoH is going to win vs Havoc.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Hei, fellow malaysian in HOH, remember to go vote :P

Anri u dont see hoh players very often doesn't mean that we're nt thr... we just prefer to stay out of the utopia community because there lives bunch of mean nasty trolls :(

Sad kygal didn't mentioned much about me..

Quote Originally Posted by caleb135 View Post
    Anri u dont see hoh players very often doesn't mean that we're nt thr... we just prefer to stay out of the utopia community because there lives bunch of mean nasty trolls :(

Sad kygal didn't mentioned much about me..
    LOL, You know I love you Caleb.. But when I got to you, the word "Brat" came to mind... :D I didn't want to offend your sensitivities... :D

They're both pretty awful. I suspect they would both lose.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

ie they would just war for no real gain on either side and eventually a third kingdom would pass them in the charts.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information