Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs Hall - hypothetical War

Quote Originally Posted by wartague View Post
    No hard feelings, we don't recognize you either.
    Ofc. I am not using my real nickname :-)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Then HoH was ahead of all kingdoms from 2 war wins, so who do they war? I doubt they cfed a ton:)
    goodz we warred em ugly apes and Melee Weapons, the apes are the ones who gave us the big boost withdrawing just before 50% autowin.
    And yeah we didn't really have too many CFs just no targets after that.
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Hoh need to offer simians a free wave to give them some hope of crowning.
    And why exactly should we offer Simians a free wave? Simians waved us, trash talked us for a week (Longer honestly, but spoke of knocking us out of the crown race for a week)..
    And we should GIVE them a free wave?

I think not...

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    This is to HoA - You need to understand that we have nothing at all to play for rest of this age except make sure you dont have any chance of crowning. You say you still have a chance but you dont. We dont care what we do rest of this age, as long as the self glorified KD of HoA is not given a crown because they choose to CF all competition on this server and sitt and fart all age with a chance of crowning. At first we were gonna stall Havoc and retal war them but after some toughts about it we went for HoA instead. Havoc at least seems more deserving to crown just as Rage is as well. HoA should not be given a single chance to crown. Id rather raze your KD and landdrop ours and keep LL you before that could happen. Do you understand, there is no chances to crown HoA. We did not grow 130k acres rapidly not to FSU and just sitt around doing nothing.

You are better of planning next age over thinking you have chance to crown.
    Anri, you need to understand, we have nothing better to do the rest of this age.... So you aren't bothering us in the least. You most definitely didn't stop us from crowning, but what you actually did was give us a chance to finish higher in the charts...

I gotta say, I do love your reasoning on why you chose us. Absolutely we are the only KD in the top that cf's all around... So great logic!

You told me in irc that you want respect. I'll tell you, you'll get it when you earn it. You show us zero respect. So you get what you give...

As for next age, we're planning...

And I can't get the Hero who is farting in public to confess, so if you can give me a name, I'll reprimand them... Heroes don't fart in public!
    Last edited by KyGal; 28-04-2013 at 11:24. Reason: Oops... forgot a letter

We didn't CF the whole of Utopia. We warred...then when Cat's pissed us off, we waved them despite them being topfeeding orcs, we didn't back down, we didn't give free waves, we are taking you on and trust me, the longer you stick to us, the more acres we are going to gain from your kingdom.
    I just love how you spread your bs about our "pathetic kingdom", who may very well win the age, giving us 3 crowns in the 50s. Also note, that we have been one of the most consistent finishing kds in the last 8 or so ages, if not THE most consistent.

u jelly bro? Let me know when you guys get your first crown :)
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Also note, that we have been one of the most consistent finishing kds in the last 8 or so ages, if not THE most consistent.
    Sorry, that would be Rage.

I think rage has been consistently behind sanc for the past 3-4 age

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    We didn't CF the whole of Utopia.
    That's true. They didn't even CF TFC and they always CF us :(

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    That's true. They didn't even CF TFC and they always CF us :(
    Thats because there are acutually acres to gain without days of hostilities from you this age :D

Enthusiast
    Sorry, that would be Rage.
    Actually over the last 8 ages Rage and HoH are dead even.
    Starting from age 49 up:
    HoH-2,6,1,3,8,1,3,3=27.......27/8=3.375 average placing
    Rage-5,8,2,1,3,3,3,2=27......27/8=3.375 average placing

Each kingdom had one bad age, ours was when BiO beat on us to take the crown that age. I think we were UD that age cant remember for sure.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinS View Post
    Thats because there are acutually acres to gain without days of hostilities from you this age :D
    I think they should focus on gaining acres off kds that aren't 200k+ acres smaller than they are. Would prolly be more productive :p

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    There are three players that are (arguably) better than me. Dirty-, Phiwha, and Elit. I bring cards to the table you don't even have in your deck.
    4th = Orin

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    Actually over the last 8 ages Rage and HoH are dead even.
    Starting from age 49 up:
    HoH-2,6,1,3,8,1,3,3=27.......27/8=3.375 average placing
    Rage-5,8,2,1,3,3,3,2=27......27/8=3.375 average placing

Each kingdom had one bad age, ours was when BiO beat on us to take the crown that age. I think we were UD that age cant remember for sure.
    Nah, Rage is better you are wrong age 55 you were fifth not third.

Yep you are correct Korp, ther eis something else off there, when I did calculations yesterday I found in the last 8 ages if you tally up all the placings, the total for HoH was 1 higher than Rage (the lower the better), so while it is very very close, Rage 1 upped us. But you never know, this age may change that :D
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

News Correspondent
    Let's keep in mind that HoH won 2 crowns in that time and Rage won only the one. That counts for bonus points imo.

Thread Information