Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghetto Cats vs Sanctuary

Please, continue to take advantage of Palems kind nature. I promise you it wont end badly for all involved*.

*this is a lie.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger View Post
    OMG, cute sillies! haiiii

Being afraid of turning into being cute
    is a horrible way to go for a sillbrute
    So to keep it real and not falling for it
    call the hammer and force the snake pit
    To be relieved of that silly temptation
    you take the risk of cuteness starvation.
    if ban is the price for sillness to pay
    then feel free to sillban me any day.
    sILLYBADGER!!! i MISSES YOU!!!!
    I can has signature too?

Forum Fanatic
    With all due respect I dont see what the problem with cats talking the way that they do. These user forums are meant to be a fun place. Their talk is not hurting anyone. It looks incredibly anal if someone needs to come in here and tell them "dont talk like that." Their manner of speaking is not insulting to anyone. Why cant they say "can has" or "warrar" I mean its the forums for gods sake. A better use of your time would be to censor people who actually say mean and demeaning things towards other people. But hey if we let people say stuff like "your kingdom sucks" we should allow sillspeak, atleast it is not putting anyone down.

Forum Addict
    Bishop, poetry <> SillTalk... poetry has its own language and words. Much more leeway there.

Please let us know if you want no poetry either, however.

I'm not having this discussion again. Refer to previous threads.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Post Fiend
    Dont understand why should silltalk be banned. While offensive, insulting and flaming language seems to be tolerated in various other threads (such as in ED, Debauchery threads and etc). Should they tag (Be warned: Silltalk inside, read at your own risk) on the thread title then its fine? and those who doesnt want to read it can just dont click it instead of clicking it and just to go in complain of its expected contents?

What cats shared in their thread are actually insights and viable strats of the game that would be beneficial for the community. unlike 75%+- of other threads you see, its made up of mostly insulting and flaming contents with nothing helpful at all. Does that mean mod tolerates personally insult, flaming and offensive language of other players & KD, but BAN for just talking in a unique non-offensive manner? Seems a weird choice of priorities...

Hope ban can be lifted/cancelled soon, so they can share helpful info and strats for people to learn from.. Instead of learning how to insult/flame each other better from other threads :p

I'm not having this discussion again. Refer to previous threads. Get back to topic.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Can has warar? :o
    Quote Originally Posted by GammalRev View Post
    Can has not chained. then i am so sad :(
    gimem shinies instead :D
    Quote Originally Posted by pint View Post
    the shinies are all mine! No can has.
    If you guys think that's priceless strategical analysis, you're doing it wrong.
    As Bishop said, the matter has already been discussed thoroughly both publicly and privately and any future discussions should be in private.

That said, SPGC>Sanc

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If you guys think that's priceless strategical analysis, you're doing it wrong.
    As Bishop said, the matter has already been discussed thoroughly both publicly and privately and any future discussions should be in private.

That said, SPGC>Sanc
    Reported for being bias!

Regular
    no, but when elurin talks it is normally sound analysis of war and an interesting read. elurin said he wont talk in forums anymore cause his kd cant sillspeak (which i find annoying but not as annoying as trolling).

that being said i think sanc will win and should be interesting to see human warriors up against cats hybirds and clerics

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    elurin said he wont talk in forums anymore cause his kd cant sillspeak
    The mods aren't god. We can't make people not be stubborn about not being able to talk like icanhascheeseburger memes. It's unfortunate he thinks he needs to take such a bold stand against something that he didn't even do much of himself, but he's not going to hold the forums hostage.

Post Fiend
    guess Brilliant already answered Palem. those that will share the strategical analysis of their wars are already angered by the ban on silltalk and their players and decided not to post anymore of those strategical analysis in forum.

haha takeshi, guess thats not bias, its just personal opinion and preference of who Palem supports :P same here! go kitties!

Hmm anyway, some peeps said that they wont accept cats as competitive KD if they does not beat any of the top land/nw competiting KDs and named Sanc as 1 of best examples for them to beat right? Lets see how this war goes then, see if they 'got what it takes to be competitive KD'. :) im not playing in cats btw.

Post Demon
    I wont talk on the above stuff but it has far more effect than that, Palem. PM me on IRC if you want details, otherwise please follow Bishop's advice and stay on topic please?

Anyway. GL to sanc. I think they'll need it tbh. Ghetto Cats are a really solid kd and I don't know if Sanc had enough ability to prepare for a kd of their calibur. I think this will be 0/3 for sanc.

@Andr3w: No no.. Palem is bias. Him and Sanc don't see eye to eye :P

I like to post
    Who is going to win is early to tell. For sure Sanctuary know how to chain proper but cats attacker are chained bad every war so this cant scare them too.

About silly talk, if moderator say you cant talk like this mean you cant.
    I know its your "special way to be interest" but its really silly :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    So can we have a summary?

Thread Information