Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hostiles in the ghettto

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Says the man who hit out of his hostile with HoH and complained when he got retalled ;)
    Says the guy in the kd that complained about a retal on a retal when his kd went into a hostile.....and then proceeded to talk trash and go on a power binge after obtaining a CF.

Post Demon
    The thing that always irks me is when people Bribe Gens/Pitfall for their random into my hostiles.

Like...Why are you even doing that? If anything it makes it WAY more likely you're going to get retal'd.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    The thing that always irks me is when people Bribe Gens/Pitfall for their random into my hostiles.

Like...Why are you even doing that? If anything it makes it WAY more likely you're going to get retal'd.
    Standard operating procedure to follow before hitting ?

Though it make it seems like that their main aim is to weaken you rather than the resources that they are aiming for.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by nataku View Post
    Standard operating procedure to follow before hitting ?

Though it make it seems like that their main aim is to weaken you rather than the resources that they are aiming for.
    You pitfall and bribe gen on your randoms as standard practice?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    You pitfall and bribe gen on your randoms as standard practice?
    Of course not. Too lazy to do it.

I am just wondering if it is SOP for them since they pf/bg before hitting

anyway hostile tag is never credible and even if it is credible, other kingdoms simply don't care. They will still wave you and expect you to press the button once they give it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by brickwolfman View Post
    you got that right, dungeon dweller scum double hostile who ever they like when ever they like.
    first, let me reply to this guy.
    DD do NOT double hostile or double wave, they have been in the game for many years now and apart from the 'keyboard warriors' have made many friends.
    if you are talking about the recent exchanges, they were about to wave a kd then realised they were getting hammered from 3 kingdoms, they decided the fairest thing was to help the kingdom and level the playing field for them...because of this one of those kingdoms decided to declare on them (not a fair war but not the choice of DD)....basically if you are going to double or triple a kingdom then you must expect someone at some point will 'return the favour', keep it fair and others will treat you the same.

second, tagging hostile attracts randoms because players expect to find a few of the kingdom with men out on the hostile and should war start the chances of a retal are much reduced, this has always been the way of the game (played since 1999) and why most kingdoms stopped tagging 'hostile keep out'....while none of us 'like' it it will happen, also there are so many now tag 'war keep out' when not in war.
    as i said above, if you want the game to be fair then you need to play it fair, this means one V one hostiles and no friends, although i have noticed a growing trend of one kingdom making small, timed waves for learn/plunder, followed by another usually matched kingdom coming in and pushing to hostile after the target kingdom has been weakened by the first learn/plunder wave.

please people, it is a game, keep it fair and stop all the trash talk....if you win a fairly matched war then great, if you lose then you need to leave it and look at your war strats rather than relying on friends but all the trashy 'we will get revenge every age, we will hunt you down' etc is rather childish, don't you think?
    '...and the Meek shall inherit the earth.'
    anon 2112

Quote Originally Posted by brickwolfman View Post
    you got that right, dungeon dweller scum double hostile who ever they like when ever they like.
    Your comment is a lie. You have no idea what you are talking about. You double team Kingdoms and when you get bit for it you go crying. If you have issues you know you can come into our IRC room and ask about it. But don't come in there with your childish threats and expect to be treated like a man.
    " It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 ? April 21, 1910)
    Dungeon Dwellers Founder est age 25 -

Seems to me folks are being told that these kingdoms were tagged hostile,,,, they were not, plan and simple,,,,so lets the facts show for themselves,,

brickwolfman

as the monarch of that kd being brutally banged by a confirmed allied 3 kd group, DD came to our rescue without having to be asked , so may I say, f u, in the most sincere way? for a coward who hides his location u speak tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Krynn View Post
    Your comment is a lie. You have no idea what you are talking about. You double team Kingdoms and when you get bit for it you go crying. If you have issues you know you can come into our IRC room and ask about it. But don't come in there with your childish threats and expect to be treated like a man.
    No, you have no idea what your talking about. My KD dosent double team anyone and have stayed out of your conflict with eotp, for the time being. I did come into your IRC channel and blasted you and kestrel for getting involved in a conflict that had nothing to do with you. You should not have waved into EOTP hostile. And now I find out you have forced conditions on EOTP that now make your war with them a 'fake war".....your ****ty double hostilling scum bag KD is worse than Debauchery imho.

If you want to continue with your lies and bull**** ill be more than happy to do to you what you have done to EOTP but expect to lose some high honor provs

PS. anri, up yours champ....come at me next age
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Post Fiend
    Then in order to resolve this.. I would ask an official representative from EOTP to put forward their view of our behaviour.. and then it can all be put to bed.. and Tony2 (brickwolfman) can be put back in his padded cell.

p.s. tony.. your kingdom keeps asking where you are in IRC.. obviously you're too busy jumping into peoples public channels with unregistered nicks to spout profanity and then logging out so you don't have to hear a response.. maybe spend a little time getting your own house in order before you start renovating other peoples.

I await a response from EOTP with anticipation.

Last edited by Krynn; 05-05-2013 at 04:38.
    " It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 ? April 21, 1910)
    Dungeon Dwellers Founder est age 25 -

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    p.s. tony.. your kingdom keeps asking where you are in IRC.. obviously you're too busy jumping into peoples public channels with unregistered nicks to spout profanity and then logging out so you don't have to hear a response.. maybe spend a little time getting your own house in order before you start renovating other peoples.
    You clearly dont know that I use many different nicks on IRC.....The right people know who I am on IRC, theres nothing wrong in my house
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Official response from EOTP

Hello,

I am the stew from EOTP. After a long and excellent irc chat with DD I can confirm that tony's opinion in NO way reflects that of anyone in our KD. DD
    Has treated us with honor and shown excellent diplomacy, and we do not have a single bad thing to say about them. I cannot comment on his personal experience with DD but as the KD that was waved into, we in no way have any bad blood towards DD.

Thank you

should this 'tony' hang in DD room for a while he may notice something he appears to have missed.
    noobie, messiah, slayer and snowballs have all been in over the past couple of days.
    they have shown nothing but a mutual respect to each other and to others in the room, trash talking has only come from one person (yes, you all guessed who) and the three kd's involved are all on a friendly basis now, whatever has happened is now in the past where it should be.

on another note, 'tony' seems to admit to room jumping and hiding behind different nicks.
    as i have previously said, those that keep changing nicks/kd names/banners are those who have most to hide.

DD did not go into this for a war, they could have taken a massive advantage of the situation but that is not the way they play nor is it the way the game should be played, the fact that both kingdoms are man enough to sit down and talk and work out a solution to the benefit of both kingdoms, says a lot more about respect in the game than trash talking, room jumping morons will ever understand.
    '...and the Meek shall inherit the earth.'
    anon 2112

Thread Information