Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians waving into an active hostile

Simians waving into an active hostile

Several days ago our kingdom and simians exchanged a number of hits, and we received full op coverage from them (MS, AW, NS, etc). This was while we were in the early stages of a hostile with another kingdom (KD A). After relations between our kingdoms went from "Unfriendly" to "Normal", Simians mostly left us alone. They then hit into our hostile again and accepted a Cease Fire, and Anri personally gave us this reassurance:

<DHaran> [13:04] <Anri|phone> we wont interfere in host
    A few hours ago (26 hours after that statement and the CF), this happened:

January 2 of YR11 S I M I A N S (Simians) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    January 3 of YR11 An unknown province from S I M I A N S (Simians) invaded Hammer (us) and captured 338 acres of land.
    January 5 of YR11 An unknown province from S I M I A N S (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us) and captured 566 acres of land.
    We are now 100+ hours into our initial hostile. It is very much still active, and both kingdoms are tagged as such with locations in their names. One of our provinces proceeded to make an attack, targeted at KD A. This was Simians response:

January 6 of YR11 this is the end (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us) and captured 402 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR11 Charizard (Simians) attacked and stole from thiefmage (us).
    January 6 of YR11 Charizard (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us) and captured 369 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR11 Charizard (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us and captured 313 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR11 say goodbye (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us) and captured 329 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR11 Charizard (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us) and captured 215 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR11 say goodbye (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us) and captured 229 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR11 say goodbye (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us) and captured 191 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR11 we will find (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us) and captured 92 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR11 we will find (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us) and captured 85 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR11 we will find (Simians) invaded thiefmage (us) and captured 78 acres of land.
    We are significantly smaller than Simians. We are in a 100+ hour hostile with a later kingdom already. Anri already gave us his assurance that he would respect that. How Anri & Co can expect to be taken seriously after all they have done over the last 10 ages is beyond me. From the very stupid triple noticing Abs, to NAP breaking Csarmi and then double crossing him, to now out-right breaking their word and hitting into an active hostile with a kingdom they already closed relations with.

GG.
    Last edited by Pillz; 04-05-2013 at 01:20.

filthy dogs are more trustworthy than simians leadership :)
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Anri said he wouldn't interfere in host. He didn't say anything about a hostile.

#gg
    #dirtypolitics
    /thread

but really, Simians try to "rebuild" their image every age and every time they do they do stupid crap like this.

again? lol

Enthusiast
    Oh steel, perhaps you should let Dharan be your representative. He does so well, diplomatically, on irc.

It's always convenient to present a single line and skip all the kind words that Dharan had for us afterwards.
    Last edited by Chuck; 04-05-2013 at 04:30.

I had no idea that mean words on IRC constituted a valid reason to word-break and cancel CF to hit into an active hostile against a kingdom 50% smaller.

But hey, what was I thinking? After all, you're the guy who intra-hits when he gets kicked for disobeying orders and being inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I had no idea that mean words on IRC constituted a valid reason to word-break and cancel CF to hit into an active hostile against a kingdom 50% smaller.

But hey, what was I thinking? After all, you're the guy who intra-hits when he gets kicked for disobeying orders and being inactive.
    That you think behavior while doing diplo/communicating with others has no effect on overall relations is a bit naive.

Post Demon
    If certain other kingdoms did something like this, there would be a 50 page thread by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    If certain other kingdoms did something like this, there would be a 50 page thread by now.
    Which kingdoms?

I'm pretty sure the issue at hand was between Chuck and Dharan, Korp, and that it took place after matters had been settled. If everybody went around acting like this because of exchanges of harsh words on IRC there would be no CF's or NAPs remaining on the server.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    no CF's or NAPs remaining on the server.
    i like the idea

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Which kingdoms?
    If an ABS KD broke a CF and hit a KD 12 times into their hostile, the forums would be alight with people spamming the boards with complaining.

We are at 30 hits since the CF was broken.

Now that is really ridicolous...

You guys hit in our active hostile, then your king (dharan/octobrev) comes into our channel but doesn't really say anything reasonable but keeps swearing, when we hit back, finally you come here whining ...

If dharan/octobrev would not be a mod and would just be a 13yo, who behaves like a 11yo, I would feel like, ok he's just a kid, that obviously never had been taught manners by his parents, but from what I heard, he is older than that ...

If I had to decide (which I'm not) I would just - other than we are doing currently - beat the **** out of his kd (as this is what your monarch deserves)... I can't stand all that whining, feeling like victims (when you are not), etc... if at all you are victims of your own king...
    Last edited by noldo; 04-05-2013 at 07:27.

You guys hit in our active hostile, then your king (dharan/octobrev) comes into our channel but doesn't really say anything reasonable but keeps swearing, when we hit back, finally you come here whining ...
    Yes. A few hits were made into your hostile. You retal'd them. You then hit us when it was over (into our own hostile). You continued hitting us sporadically, and used ops for as long as you had them. That was a pain in our ass, but not the issue at hand - it was dealt with. The issue at hand is that 12 hours ago you broke the CF that was negotiated, after saying you wouldn't hit into our hostile any longer.

If I had to decide (which I'm not) I would just - other than we are doing currently - beat the **** out of his kd (as this is what your monarch deserves)... I can't stand all that whining, feeling like victims (when you are not), etc... if at all you are victims of your own king...
    It is whining to post about you hitting us 30+ times into our hostile after CFing us and saying you wouldn't? And what do you call what Anri did when he was razed for ****ing over Csarmi. Or what he did after all three kingdoms he noticed simultaneously hit him? Oh, right, Simians don't whine - they bring to light the great injustices thrust upon them by Abs.

Thread Information