Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians waving into an active hostile

Soup with all the tears? I got the team on my back though.
    Last edited by octobrev; 04-05-2013 at 16:14.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    Anri, if you tag hostile and then hit another kd, you can't cry and claim your later hits into their hostile were justified because 'they waved into our hostile' when in fact, you hit them OUT OF YOUR HOSTILE and INTO THEIRS and they RETALIATED.

You then negotiated a CF where you said you would no longer hit into their hostile.

Then you broke that CF and hit 30 times.

I like to post
    I'm sure its all octobrev fault!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    End result is about the same. Either they hit in now, or they wait for the hostile to be over and vulture. It's cool. They'll be out of fort soon and farm out to abs like normal.

Enthusiast
    For anyone that cares to form their own opinion based upon actual facts, I have posted the below link showing the conversation that took place in #simians between Dharan and myself, uncensored, to show my reasoning behind kicking Dharan from #simians. What followed was Dharan kicking all simians from #tactics after more trash talking from him towards Anri. We have been more than civil with Dharan in all regards - he simply cannot have a conversation without swearing or throwing out insults, and that is unacceptable in #simians.

< removed >
    Last edited by DHaran; 04-05-2013 at 18:09. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Well i understand mods are humans and are free to post,but behaving like a hooligan with their moderator tag and throwing insults to fellow players playing this game in irc says a lot bout his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Anri, if you tag hostile and then hit another kd, you can't cry and claim your later hits into their hostile were justified because 'they waved into our hostile' when in fact, you hit them OUT OF YOUR HOSTILE and INTO THEIRS and they RETALIATED.

You then negotiated a CF where you said you would no longer hit into their hostile.

Then you broke that CF and hit 30 times.
    thiefmage: -3963 acres (0/29) (octobrev)

Octobrev asked to be hit down. Left 38k def home on 10k acres. He took 3.1k acres from us into hostile. They retaliated 2-1 on our hits on them. They did it because they knew they could. But also they should have expected that we be back for those acres. I agreed to CF them instead of wave them to hell out of respect since this other KD waved them even if we had relations to them. This all the way up til the moment Dharan ran his mouth non stop of how much of dicks my players was, how bad our KD is and started to bann my players. In what world do we give CF cause we are nice to them and then get trashtalked and flamed back non stop. We could have waved them for 10-20k acres if we felt like it. Breaking the CF was a warning that he should stop running his mouth about us when he begged for CF in the first place. The hits were made on Octobrev and i am still debatting if we should rape the rest of thier KD or not. All the trashtalk they are pulling and the bans does not help them very much.

1) Beg for CF
    2) Get CF
    3) Run mouth of how much we suck, ban players, flame and ask to have a prov hit down.

You lose the CF and get hit <----

It pretty much cancel out that i said i will not interfere in hostile. First come and beg that we dont hit them despite of them having relations up to us, i was nice. Then start a ****load of flaming after i been nice enough to give a flat CF.

Yea, try that with someone else...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Dharan crying? This is very surprising! Watch out Simians, you might get banned for hurting his feelings.
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

First:

< removed >

Second:

< removed >

That says all about Dharan that ever needs to be said. Very agressive and in no way fitt to be a moderator or operator.
    He acts like this and think we should be nice to him and keep the CF when we could have waved him in the first place.

He needs to rethink how he ask for CF and exactly how much trash he can speak before a kd gets fed up.

Plus Octobrev trolled everyone, left 38k def on a faery and asked to be hit. He knew all of this would come after and it strengthen his prov while his other enemy wouldnt drain his land. I salute Octobrev for being the best troll on the forums. :P
    Last edited by DHaran; 04-05-2013 at 18:10. Reason: Inappropriate Language
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

That says all about Dharan that ever needs to be said. Very agressive and in no way fitt to be a moderator or operator.

:P
    We already knew that, thanks for confirmation.
    Last edited by Sig; 04-05-2013 at 17:47.
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    For anyone that cares to form their own opinion based upon actual facts, I have posted the below link showing the conversation that took place in #simians between Dharan and myself, uncensored, to show my reasoning behind kicking Dharan from #simians. What followed was Dharan kicking all simians from #tactics after more trash talking from him towards Anri. We have been more than civil with Dharan in all regards - he simply cannot have a conversation without swearing or throwing out insults, and that is unacceptable in #simians.

Oh god, but that would mean I have to read chuck's crap............ voluntarily. Much easier to just make an extrapolation from having spoken with him in the past, infer current activities and just assume douchebaggery followed.
    Last edited by DHaran; 04-05-2013 at 18:11.

Regular
    Pillz seriously grow up and stop whining. You guys hit into us ALSO during our hostile with Simians. And you expect people to stay out of your hostile. Get real.
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    He acts like this and think we should be nice to him and keep the CF when we could have waved him in the first place.
    Tactics is not an official channel of Utopia. Just because it is owned by Bishop does not mean that it is affiliated with the game. That being said, since Dharan is an operator he has every right to monitor the channel as he sees fit.
    Just like you and the people in your kingdom have the right to operate and monitor #simians as you see fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

but wartague,

that is because you are a stealth abs KD. If you were a real abs KD or stopped being an abs KD altogether, I am sure people would start respecting you....... ok I THINK people would start respecting you...... ok, I would start respecting you....... hmmmm.... I MIGHT respect you?...

who are you?

Wartague is Anders... Leader... Former Leader of HaLL or something like that. Seriously Sheister? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Thread Information