Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians waving into an active hostile

wait wait?! You can't post logs with bad words but you can just write them?

I really need to refresh my memory.

#geriatricutopiafoundation

Post Fiend
    WATCH OUT SIMIANS, you have angered the rest of the Mod-Squad. You will now be 0/0 instead of 2/4, which might actually be better for you, therefore, continue.
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Thats a quite fascinating rule i might say, you may not post links to places where people swear how is that rule enforced? Lets say a artickle writes the f king word will that post be edited then? Doesnt that just create huge amount of extra work for the mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    WATCH OUT SIMIANS, you have angered the rest of the Mod-Squad. You will now be 0/0 instead of 2/4, which might actually be better for you, therefore, continue.
    Just dont cheat, simple as that and a moderator has no power ingame business.

Here is a summary of our interaction with Simians prior to their CF break and double hostile:

** The kingdom of simians **
    Total land exchanged: -659 (9/7)
    +2,968 An unknown province (6/0)
    +506 Poliwhirl (1 [1]/0)
    - until our dreams (1 [1]/0)
    -480 been taking (0/1)
    -481 you have always (0/1)
    -551 say goodbye (0/1)
    -687 there is no escape (0/1)
    -954 to KILL (1 [1]/1)
    -980 we will find (0/2)

We were up 659 acres after trading 7 hits to their 9, and that's only because Simians first hit was a learn on our biggest province. So what exactly is Anri talking about? Where is our "2 to 1" retals? Where is our "5k acres"? All Anri can do is lie, lie, and lie some more. It's hilarious yet also very very sad.
    S E C R E T S

Dharan, you edited out post of how you behaved against us.
    I could have waved you before that cause you had points on us and was in relations with us, i could have rejected CF offer. I took it because i am a nice guy.
    Then first thing you do is ban my players, flame us, talk bad of us in general. You expect then after i been so nice i will not come and hit you. First two hits was warnings cause after all i dont want to farm your KD, then Octobrev tells us to hit him. We continue and it settles the score of the 3.1k acre he owes us. If you dont want to engage my KD then dont start to mess about and flame us and make huge hits as retal. What did u think? That we wont come back for the acres?
    The fact that i even did CF you was to try and be rational when you wasnt. You kept going on and on and on. You most certainly was not in the position to ask us for a CF in very bad manners and after i give it keep talking trash about us. We had enough, we broke CF and we hit you two times as warning.
    We would have full waved you for the 8 points on the meter if we wanted too, we had relations. We can full wave your KD now but we dont.

As far as i am concerned we hit Octobrev that abused the situation and over-retaliated our hit on him more then plenty.
    From what i know you hit into HoH also and used the hostile in favour of your KD.

Dont get CFs with me if you think you can go around and behave however you like right after it. Maybe that will fly with others but not with us.

I am still being nice and even told the KD to not hit your KD anymore. Any time i feel like it i can change that.
    Why: Cause you are still whining and trying to make people beleive that you can speak and do what you want and it wont get you hit.

I dont care what you think, the CF was nothing but courtesy from us that we would not farm your KD. Then first thing you do is talk **** about us.

You must be crazy man
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Why doesn't Bishop just create a mechanic where no one can hit/op into a Mod's ghetto? Seems to me like every time someone brings DA THUNDA to the Thundercats, a QQ-fest ensues.

what does any of that have to do with my new charity? Please stay on topic.

You ignore how your own people were reacting. CrazyMatt and Chuck mouthing off about us "hitting into your hostile" which was a lie, and Chuck gloating about hitting into ours. What was the first thing he said to me again? "Payback is a *****, son", at the same time you were apologizing and taking a CF and telling me you wouldn't interfere in a hostile. Simians is a classless kd, and I have no problem telling you and your players exactly what I think you are. And if I was allowed to say it here, I would say it again.
    S E C R E T S

Hey noldo how am I lying when my proof is right in front of your face?
    Sorry kid, Anri can to whatever he feels like, but I don?t waste IRL time on liers like you, so I won?t do so online either... I am afraid you will need to find someone else to get attention from... probably your parents?

can you remind me?

#geriatricutopiafoundation

Quote Originally Posted by noldo View Post
    Sorry kid, Anri can to whatever he feels like, but I don?t waste IRL time on liers like you, so I won?t do so online either... I am afraid you will need to find someone else to get attention from... probably your parents?
    Let me give you a hint for nex time since you think not wasting time on someone is posting about the said person. You ignore the person and voila you havent wasted time on the person. Now you spent time reading this thread, posting several post in this thread that is in fact wasting time on said person which you claim you didnt like. So that would kinda make you a liar.

Post Fiend
    So can I take my land back then anri? Since you said you ordered hits on only octo.

Post Fiend
    I think the real question is how/why 19 others actually want to be in a KD with Dharan?

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    You ignore how your own people were reacting. CrazyMatt and Chuck mouthing off about us "hitting into your hostile" which was a lie, and Chuck gloating about hitting into ours. What was the first thing he said to me again? "Payback is a *****, son", at the same time you were apologizing and taking a CF and telling me you wouldn't interfere in a hostile. Simians is a classless kd, and I have no problem telling you and your players exactly what I think you are. And if I was allowed to say it here, I would say it again.
    So, after i took the CF to sort all of that out you continue to speak bad about us. What you expect to happen then?
    I was being very level headed and i still am. Considering i have not told my KD to hit your provs in general.
    We hit Octobrev that asked for it! Why? Because we can and you did not stop talking about us.

You can whine all you want, it wont get you less hit. Rather the opposite.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Korb
    Let me give you a hint for nex time since you think not wasting time on someone is posting about the said person. You ignore the person and voila you havent wasted time on the person. Now you spent time reading this thread, posting several post in this thread that is in fact wasting time on said person which you claim you didnt like. So that would kinda make you a liar.
    well what can I say... you are brilliant... thx sharing your wisdom with me...

Thread Information