Thread: Looking for an active warring kingdom

Lightbulb Looking for an active warring kingdom

I used to play this game back when Mehul owned it, was in several SK's including BIO and tH

Looking for an active warring kingdom. I can be available for scheduled waves, plus am willing to use pimp and irc as needed.

Been gone from the game a long time but am positive I will be just as effective and active as I once was. I generally play attacker role, but on occassion may switch to T/M. Im good at either role.

Leave me your irc channel or communicate with me in this thread since I do not have enough posts to receive a pm.

Regular
    Take a look at our post - WarAthon / Wolfpack / Vikings recruiting. If you think you fit the bill and can bring something to our kingdom, let me know and we can take it from there.
    Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad nobody has ever made him cry.

Postaholic
    Join #roughknecks on utonet for ownage and a talk :)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

hi, if you are keen, My kd is recruiting. We are an active warring kingdom gunning for war win crown this age. We currently have 22 people and are looking to add more. We are looking for a pure attacker, undead/tact (preferably) who is good at following orders and make 2 uniques a day. We have a very closely knitted kingdom. We have many experienced players and are more than happy to teach and help you get back into the game.

PM me.

hey - Templars are just founded this age. IS both active & organized. Our recruit channel is #templars - come by and cheak our your options. Ofc you get both the good with the bad, good portion of influence, and no one is overly knittet - some one know each other and we ant frozen in tradition :-) We are looking for attackers & mystics

#HRS - You'll want to contact Palem or myself. We are in need of someone that sounds a lot like you :P
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Thread Information