Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pew Pew vs rage of Absalom

I like to post
    Only correct post there is Proteus promote me for moderator. All rest is spam!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    Elit your a joke. You waved us right after EOWCF, and when you were out of instant declare range and we would've need to max meter to even war you. Yeah waving us when we was like 70% ur size makes you real tough. Try it when we are same size and both sides are prepared. I doubt you would ever, get real n00b....

You did same against BB last age and its was fair. Why now its not? If abs disband only sanctuary can survive alone. Rage wont success alone. Im up for arrange war next age with rage week 1 both sides going to be limited same size.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

any complaining / commenting about rage being more pumped etc. makes no sense by pewpew. They specifically told us they wanted to war rage and asked us to extend / change our CF with them to allow them to safely explore into range to war Rage.

I feel rage will easily win, they seemed to believe the same but want to give it a try. Good luck to pewpew but I feel rage takes your landsies :)

As for elit if you want to Cf etc you know how to contact me:) No need to talk in here. It is certainly not on topic with the thread

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Only correct post there is Proteus promote me for moderator. All rest is spam!

You did same against BB last age and its was fair. Why now its not? If abs disband only sanctuary can survive alone. Rage wont success alone. Im up for arrange war next age with rage week 1 both sides going to be limited same size.
    When you say this you always leave out the part that BB farmed gold to Bio previous age to allow bio to double us into our fight with Fury. Why do you like to leave this out so often elitbg? Rage has not been lame to AMA though, in fact you are guilty of being lame to us two times in a row, first when you doubled us with Bio and now when you vulture us this age. Also history with us and BB has nothing to do with history with Rage and AMA. Unless you are allies or something that you bring it up. I'll tell you the same thing I told them though, position changes every age, you'd hate to find yourself being the one getting vultured.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    When you say this you always leave out the part that BB farmed gold to Bio previous age to allow bio to double us into our fight with Fury.
    What did BB with bio dont change fact you gave them notice right after his war and you post many times in forum its was enough time for them to prepare. You got same time for prepare and you failed to get ready.

About being guilty against rage. Don't feel this way. I'm feel rage is most guilty to us this age. Its because ASF Spam forum with his defend Double hostile us. At least Sanctuary stay silent and don't talk crap like you and ASF. About being vulture, chances are much high when you have 4 kds vs 1. Still i manage to disable 2 best ABS kds and for this you double hostile us. Its pretty much show how many decay ABS personal level skill per kd and how you don't want to let any better kd to win age. This kind play cant continue forever and will bring only more problems for ABS in long term.

I'm bet 100 dollars for Rage is going to win vs Pew Pew. Are you going to accept my challenge? :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I'm bet 100 dollars for Rage is going to win vs Pew Pew. Are you going to accept my challenge? :P
    Is that in monopoly money?
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    Is that in monopoly money?
    Just Proteus like to make bets. Im try to keep it friendly with him ;)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Just Proteus like to make bets. Im try to keep it friendly with him ;)
    If you're trying to be friendly with Proteus, I suggest you get a room? ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Addict
    ** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from February 1 of YR11 till March 12 of YR11 - 36 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 7 (7,945 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 7 (7,945 acres)
    Total attacks suffered: 7 (11,811 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 7 (11,811 acres)
    -- Uniques: 7

** The kingdom of PewPew **
    Total land exchanged: -3,866 (7/7)
    +7,945 An unknown province (7/0)
    -895 cross_All I have in (0/1)
    -1,008 There are no more (0/1)
    -1,646 mayhem I have (0/1)
    -1,712 Punishment conti- (0/1)
    -1,788 after admitting this (0/1)
    -1,826 nues to elude me (0/1)
    -2,936 My pain is constant (0/1)

** The kingdom of Rage **
    Total land exchanged: +3,866 (7/7)
    +1,712 WhatsUpMyNaga (1 [1]/0)
    +1,008 Typhon (1 [1]/0)
    +932 Horny Minotaurs (1 [1]/1)
    +895 mindblowingUnicorn (1 [1]/0)
    +135 Hydra (1 [1]/2)
    -274 Phoenix the Mindblower (1 [1]/2)
    -542 The Jabberwock (1 [1]/2)

Dragons sent to Rage
    On March 1 of YR11

Dragons received by Rage
    Ruby on March 1 of YR11
    Sapphire on March 2 of YR11
    Last edited by Palem; 06-05-2013 at 14:21.

There is no beating Rage this age. (late age). I agree with Elit. But then again pewpew just wanna have fun i hope.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Elit your a joke. You waved us right after EOWCF, and when you were out of instant declare range and we would've need to max meter to even war you. Yeah waving us when we was like 70% ur size makes you real tough. Try it when we are same size and both sides are prepared. I doubt you would ever, get real n00b....
    Ah ok PS, so sitting pumping sci all age on your ass, pumping like Hulk and just waiting for pewpew to gain enough acres so you can notice is being tough? Yeah, flex them muscles. You have all the advantages you can possibly ask for, thats the only reason you start running your mouth again. More pumped, better sci, higher overall mods - you want more advantages? If you want i can wave pewpew for 12-24hrs before you push button, ok?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    There is no beating Rage this age. (late age). I agree with Elit. But then again pewpew just wanna have fun i hope.
    Pew Pew are good warring kd for sure. Just there is objective factors. Rage is clear favorite with much this war. Its wont be any close. I dont blame rage for want this war too. Sure its his last shot for try win age.
    After all if both sides agree to war and its 1vs1 its fair for both. Just going to be pure farm war. Not much different from Simians vs HoH few ages ago.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Lazers go Pew Pew Pew

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Ah ok PS, so sitting pumping sci all age on your ass, pumping like Hulk and just waiting for pewpew to gain enough acres so you can notice is being tough? Yeah, flex them muscles. You have all the advantages you can possibly ask for, thats the only reason you start running your mouth again. More pumped, better sci, higher overall mods - you want more advantages? If you want i can wave pewpew for 12-24hrs before you push button, ok?
    Yeah I guess thats our fault huh? I guess everyone didn't have the same race/pers choices and whatever. Your a joke. Running my mouth again? I would put our KD versus anyone if we are within range and it isnt vulturing, etc. You talking as if your pathetic KD would have some chance against Rage, or as if Rage hasnt been one of the most consistent KD's in Utopian history. Please believe that...
    Last edited by PhoenixScorpion; 06-05-2013 at 08:07.

Yeah I guess thats our fault huh? I guess everyone didn't have the same race/pers choices and whatever. Your a joke. Running my mouth again? I would put our KD versus anyone if we are within range and it isnt vulturing, etc. You talking as if your pathetic KD would have some chance against Rage, or as if Rage hasnt been one of the most consistent KD's in Utopian history. Please believe that...
    I never said Rage isn't a top kd, i just said you're a troll who only adds volume to his voice whenever he feels confident. I respect Pew Pew for engaging in hostiles/war having so many disadvantages, but that still does not make you the universal top dog. Rage positioned themselves well and are in a superior situation, but dont overplay the value of your potential win.
    Last edited by MrCurious; 06-05-2013 at 08:10. Reason: Typo
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

How about the mods start banning all the off topic people so we dont have to hear all about Rage and Elits kds fights the last 10 ages AGAIN? 90% of the threads in this forum is the same sh*t and discussions no matter what the topic says.

Right now the mods are about as useful as the penalty area referee in fotball....

Thread Information