Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pew Pew vs rage of Absalom

Veteran
    Our Attitude To Them Hostile >> Bring it on guys! I want some fun!

Forum Addict
    March 22 of YR11 In local kingdom strife, insane the vicious (xx) invaded indifference to it (xx) and captured 2,618 acres of land.
    March 23 of YR11 A Sapphire Dragon from RAGE (yy) has begun ravaging our lands!
    March 23 of YR11 RAGE (yy) has begun a Sapphire Dragon project against us!
    March 24 of YR11 nues to elude me has sent an aid shipment to fact I want my pain.
    April YR11 Edition
    April 2 of YR11 In local kingdom strife An unknown province from Pew Pew (xx) invaded insane the vicious (xx) and razed 1,795 acres of land.
    April 2 of YR11 In local kingdom strife I have surpassed (xx) invaded indifference to it (xx) and razed 2,289 acres of land.
    April 2 of YR11 In local kingdom strife hope for a better (xx) invaded caused and my utter (xx) and razed 2,404 acres of land.
    April 3 of YR11 caused and my utter has sent an aid shipment to barriers to.
    April 3 of YR11 In local kingdom strife, caused and my utter (xx) invaded hope for a better (xx) and captured 2,538 acres of land.

Hmm?

so lets not farm out to another kingdom, lets farm out to the utopian ether...

/me facepalms

no wonder the game is dying...
    uTools for Firefox | uTools for Chrome
    [Angels - Mercy - Evolution - Rage ]

Veteran
    that's what we also wondered ... hmm? think they prefer to fight with each other more than fight us:| It's what Hulk does!! Makes you spank yourself:P

Regular
    lol weird...how will this go in the history books...kill thy self too get out of war range =P

Post Fiend

Post Demon
    Wonder if Pew Pew will still declare after land dropping. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    so lets not farm out to another kingdom, lets farm out to the utopian ether...

/me facepalms

no wonder the game is dying...
    Well since rage seems hellbent on sitting and trading ops etc(which is admittedly the smart thing to do) despite having just about everything stacked in their advantage why shouldn't pewpew do the smart thing too.
    Rage just sits and LL's those big orcs(presumably) then you do something about it and since you can't train wpa overnight there is but one option left.
    Why give free crown to Rage, if Rage had had the balls to give button this would probably have played out differently since pewpew wouldn't have been able to spare the armies to do lame stuff like intra razing(assuming pewpew had pressed the button if they were given it). But now pewpew does have that option open to them(and it's the smart option to pick if rage is content to sit in retalwar and LL), Rage have only themselves to blame.

I agree that Intra razing but we've seen enough lame **** from Abs this age so I guess it's sort of poetic justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    Wonder if Pew Pew will still declare after land dropping. GG.
    I doubt it but if they do it would presumably be minutes before eoa so they could execute max gain wave and maybe drop rage a position in the charts or so, just out of spite.
    I'm guessing Abs is in for another 4 week retalwar and since Sanct is already out of the rage I guess HoH gains another crown by doing absolutely nothing to earn it, I guess it's a good day to be sort of Abs but still not really Abs.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 07-05-2013 at 01:02.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Well since rage seems hellbent on sitting and trading ops etc(which is admittedly the smart thing to do) despite having just about everything stacked in their advantage why shouldn't pewpew do the smart thing too.
    It's natural to want ALL the benefits stacked in your favor. Calling Rage out on this is one thing. Land dropping is another.
    I agree that Intra razing but we've seen enough lame **** from Abs this age so I guess it's sort of poetic justice.
    This is probably the lamest event of the age. Yes. I said it. Land dropping is lamer than double hostile.
    I doubt it but if they do it would presumably be minutes before eoa so they could execute max gain wave and maybe drop rage a position in the charts or so, just out of spite.
    If they wanted spite, they'd farm out to AMA like they threatened to do earlier in the age. But then I guess that'd risk Bishop's actions.

Post Fiend
    lol that's awesome, that's what rage had coming

Guess Rage didnt want war, they just wanted an easy farmout on their terms :/
    Silproteus
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Guess Rage didnt want war, they just wanted an easy farmout on their terms :/
    Silproteus
    Our deal was you get extended cf after Sanc war in exchange for promise to war. Deal terms were button would be pushed within 96h.

Why are you faulting Rage for using good strategy and anticipating that you would withdraw immediately upon min time if you get button right away. Getting ops ensures we get all the land thats tied up in tms as well as all of the large orc land. Its really easy to sit there and make excuses when you see how pumped we are but why on earth would you not assume we would be pumped like this with our setup? Its easy to point fingers but at the end of the day if you do not uphold your deal when we upheld ours just makes you guys dealbreakers.

You say less QQ more PEWPEW but right now you are the one that is QQing and looking for excuses. Live up to your motto man.
    Last edited by Proteus; 07-05-2013 at 02:00.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    It's natural to want ALL the benefits stacked in your favor. Calling Rage out on this is one thing. Land dropping is another.

This is probably the lamest event of the age. Yes. I said it. Land dropping is lamer than double hostile.

If they wanted spite, they'd farm out to AMA like they threatened to do earlier in the age. But then I guess that'd risk Bishop's actions.
    Ezzerland I don't see what the problem is with good strategy here. They get button right away, they withdraw asap. Extended hostile benefits us as it lets us capture all their TM land and prep all of their big orcs to be taken out wave1-2 and some OOW with LL chains (one orc was LLed from 16k to 8k in just a matter of hours). If you make a deal with someone to war in exchange for extended prep time after your last conflict, see the other kingdoms intel and then get scared it doesn't really matter what your excuse is.

Also what does AMA have to do with Pewpew or Rage? Nothing. So if cats decides to war sanc for 1 month does that mean Rage should do lame things to Melee Weapons?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Ezzerland I don't see what the problem is with good strategy here. They get button right away, they withdraw asap. Extended hostile benefits us as it lets us capture all their TM land and prep all of their big orcs to be taken out wave1-2 and some OOW with LL chains (one orc was LLed from 16k to 8k in just a matter of hours). If you make a deal with someone to war in exchange for extended prep time after your last conflict, see the other kingdoms intel and then get scared it doesn't really matter what your excuse is.

Also what does AMA have to do with Pewpew or Rage? Nothing. So if cats decides to war sanc for 1 month does that mean Rage should do lame things to Melee Weapons?
    Clearly you misread my post. Try reading it again with your glasses on.

this is not the first time someone has done this versus rage. Age 37 or so: Dementia. This does it, I myself, have never intimidated my peers so much that they intra. I concede that propro is without peer, and making a case to surpass octobrev as the heir apparent for the claim of prodigy.

Thread Information