Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pew Pew vs rage of Absalom

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    Clearly you misread my post. Try reading it again with your glasses on.
    That was a response to what you had quoted and just a nod in your direction, would you like to re-read with bifocals on?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Less land dropping more pew pew

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Less land dropping more pew pew
    Depend how much more. If they over land drop your kd can be in danger :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    That was a response to what you had quoted and just a nod in your direction, would you like to re-read with bifocals on?
    I sure would. Never seen someone claim to agree with me while questioning what is said. If your post was somehow an attempt to nod in my direction, then I don't understand 'propro' speak. I guess I'm used to "I agree, blah blah blah". Also, why not just quote the guy I quoted instead of quoting me? You definitely got me confused :)

proteus didnt take the leap of faith, so now he is going to become an old man, filled with regret, waiting; to die alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    this is not the first time someone has done this versus rage. Age 37 or so: Dementia. This does it, I myself, have never intimidated my peers so much that they intra. I concede that propro is without peer, and making a case to surpass octobrev as the heir apparent for the claim of prodigy.
    Rise early, work hard and who knows... one day you might get as good as propro.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    Rise early, work hard and who knows... one day you might get as good as propro.
    Battle royale.

I like to post
    If pew pew land drop for get out from declare range, rge can land drop too.Just a hint for keep it more interest ;)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    If pew pew land drop for get out from declare range, rge can land drop too.Just a hint for keep it more interest ;)
    Why would they seeing AMA vs Havoc there is obviously still enough too gain for Rage than ^^

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Well since rage seems hellbent on sitting and trading ops etc(which is admittedly the smart thing to do) despite having just about everything stacked in their advantage why shouldn't pewpew do the smart thing too.
    Rage just sits and LL's those big orcs(presumably) then you do something about it and since you can't train wpa overnight there is but one option left.
    Why give free crown to Rage, if Rage had had the balls to give button this would probably have played out differently since pewpew wouldn't have been able to spare the armies to do lame stuff like intra razing(assuming pewpew had pressed the button if they were given it). But now pewpew does have that option open to them(and it's the smart option to pick if rage is content to sit in retalwar and LL), Rage have only themselves to blame.

I agree that Intra razing but we've seen enough lame **** from Abs this age so I guess it's sort of poetic justice.

I doubt it but if they do it would presumably be minutes before eoa so they could execute max gain wave and maybe drop rage a position in the charts or so, just out of spite.
    I'm guessing Abs is in for another 4 week retalwar and since Sanct is already out of the rage I guess HoH gains another crown by doing absolutely nothing to earn it, I guess it's a good day to be sort of Abs but still not really Abs.
    Are you sure about that....you do know when both kd's engaged conflict there was allready a very huge land difference between HoH and Rage of 70k acres.
    I am not willing to be naive here...but if your kd was only option too gain lots of land the chances are slim too close that with with 1 min time war...dont get me wrong it can be done depends on how ****ty the opponent is ofcourse.
    And i am sure Rage was expecting this scenario anyways.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    I guess them land dropping is better than double teaming. They still have more class than you do elitbg.

Regular
    Besides i think Abs doesnt mind that HoH wins the age...who knows they might win many more ;)

I like to post
    I guess them land dropping is better than double teaming. They still have more class than you do elitbg.
    Double hostile was made THIS AGE FROM ABS. So stop talk much.
    And you messed it again with playing so "smart". Its why pew pew wont war you now.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    Besides i think Abs doesnt mind that HoH wins the age...who knows they might win many more ;)

An Abs crown is an Abs crown is an Abs crown is an Abs crown is an Abs crown is an Abs crown is an Abs crown.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

It's natural to want ALL the benefits stacked in your favor. Calling Rage out on this is one thing. Land dropping is another.
    Yes of course, it's the smart thing to do. On the other hand I wouldn't expect pewpew to sit quietly and let themselves be farmed out and since it's about wpa your options are very limited.
    This is probably the lamest event of the age. Yes. I said it. Land dropping is lamer than double hostile.
    I would have to disagree with that, coordinated 2v1 is by far the worse action in my opinion. Land dropping while very lame is still perfectly 1v1 and remember that this is not some honor/ww kd landdropping so they can keep fighting nubs(which I can agree is towing the line on being worse).
    If they wanted spite, they'd farm out to AMA like they threatened to do earlier in the age. But then I guess that'd risk Bishop's actions.
    Yes it would probably be a close call whether it would be allowed or not. But as long as they fight it as a real war it might be permitted but MA don't seem to be in shape for a proper war. Besides, farming out to MA would just be an indirect way of farming acres to Havoc right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    proteus didnt take the leap of faith, so now he is going to become an old man, filled with regret, waiting; to die alone.
    So true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    Are you sure about that....you do know when both kd's engaged conflict there was allready a very huge land difference between HoH and Rage of 70k acres.
    I am not willing to be naive here...but if your kd was only option too gain lots of land the chances are slim too close that with with 1 min time war...dont get me wrong it can be done depends on how ****ty the opponent is ofcourse.
    And i am sure Rage was expecting this scenario anyways.
    I can't be entirely sure about anything that doesn't directly include my own kd. Yes acting as rage did is the smart thing to do but every once in a while you have to take a chance and Rage was unwilling to do that despite mostly everything being stacked in their favor already.
    Which means they still have roughly 10 times more "class" than you and rest of Abs proteus.
    While the **** Sonata did certainly deserved some form punishment, at least of the leaders in Sonata it also means that every non Sonata player in Dreams has legitimate reason to be spiteful and 4v1 Abs back since they're innocent to the **** Sonata did.
    I like how you gloat about beating Dreams/BiO 2v1 age 51 when all of Abs combined couldn't stop Dreams from crowning age 50, that's pretty hilarious even coming from you.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 07-05-2013 at 05:09.

Thread Information