Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ceasefire

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by pwner View Post
    waving and breaking cfs to force KDs into war looks like BOB
    they like to fight KDs in disadvantaged position...one day i hope they get razed by server
    Chill... Don't be mad. I think all your 7 posts are targeting BoB only. Lol. Bad blood. I love to war. But War isn't becoming a war, I rather cf.

Forum Addict
    I think pwner is a victim of the following case: Kingdom A
    Waved into Kingdom B, looking for war.
    Kingdom B monarch refuse to war, and was unhappy and retal and drag hostilities. Refusing to budge to offer a cf.
    Both kingdoms wasted time and suffer. Of course kingdom B will suffer more because they could not hit beyond 200 points. Pwner, I understand your grievances. But it all up to the monarchs to have proper diplomacy. Subjects like us will suffer.

Post Fiend
    Guess for the bigger KD, its down to diplomacy, if you just drop them a CF without discussing or anything... they may...
    A) Take it and just move on..
    B) Be lame, take it and break it so they reset the hostile meter, so you cant do anymore hostile ops on them for awhile and continue hitting u :P different KD takes thing differently I guess..

but if KD B dont do any retal hits for awhile, then you can hit in i guess..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Andr3w View Post
    B) Be lame, take it and break it so they reset the hostile meter, so you cant do anymore hostile ops on them for awhile and continue hitting u :P different KD takes thing differently I guess..
    Is that really the way it works?

I have seen by chance the kingdoms Feint is talking about, and Kingdom A has been at it for a while now...

Feint there is no post except on the first page of this thread me targeting BOB

Kingdom A waves KD B...KD B eats wave and sends cf without any ops...thats all fine with me
    but than KD A breaks cf and comes again sending ingame bs mssgs how they wont let go really sucks

try to find a name for that yourself

Post Fiend
    after breaking the CF, if they continue to bully the weaker KD > is lame

even if KD B goes into fort and keeps army home, they'd still be suffering from massive attacks as time goes on.. i dont know why some people would still call this a strategy but it's lame.. this is why ghettos and newbies give up..

as for KD C, please go for it.. it is more justifiable if KD C knows for a fact that KD B is being bullied..

the devs should come up with a mechanism to prevent this kind of bullying.. perhaps extend the duration of minimum CF period to 7 days..? this way, once CF accepted, its definitely time to move on to another KD..

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I absolutely agree with you that bullying around a kd that doesn't want to war is lame, but players should be responsible for knowing how to deal with conflicts. Doing no diplo and sending a blank CF offer isn't conflict resolution.

Forum Addict
    Yes, a min time for cf before it could be cancelled seems good. As for pwner, I don't wish to talk to u. We ate discussing things and not pointing finger. I don't care who did what, my case study is only on kingdom A,B and C.

k Feint

Palem read posts carefully

Forum Addict
    Hope the CF thingy can be implemented next age. So Cf won't be taken lightly and be abused by bully kingdom

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I absolutely agree with you that bullying around a kd that doesn't want to war is lame, but players should be responsible for knowing how to deal with conflicts. Doing no diplo and sending a blank CF offer isn't conflict resolution.
    Palem, how can we expect ghettos and newbies to be diplomatic against the hungry wolves..? and why in the world would they come down to negotiate something when they know they could get it for free and without any fight..?

I've been in a newbie ghetto and been in few SKDs, the way how we view things morally or diplomatically, is different.. diplomatic skills is a must only for 2 competant KDs or its applicable for KDs which has been in the game for a while as in experienced.. ghettos and newbies are still in the process of learning and exploring the ways and strategies of the game.. a complete destruction upon them would only discourage them.. the only diplomatic response they could give is by begging for mercy.. trust me, it only take a 2 days hardcore waving, to make a newbiew give up the game.. just put yourself in a newbie's position or try joining a newbie ghetto and see how they survive..

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Doing no diplo and sending a blank CF offer isn't conflict resolution.
    See Palem learnt from his dealings with BoB.

I am confused by all the A,B,C. All I got out of it was a douche kd accepted a cf and broke it to make a few more hits. Kingdom C needs to smack the crap out Of kingdom douche. We need more big guys sticking up for the little dudes. To many people walk around thinking they can do what they want with no reprisals. I would really like to see a few of these baby kingdoms coming together and start bringing a poop storm to the bullies. There is a time and place to feed. There is never a time and place to ruin someone chance to have fun and enjoy the game. If I would have been kingdom B I would plot some revenge. No matter how big they are there is always a way to hurt them.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    See Palem learnt from his dealings with BoB.
    BoB's name getting thrown around...

Thread Information