Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs. Stoners

FS vs. Stoners

with their hostilities the winning kd at the end can have a chance in winning the honor crown..

Good luck Stoners!! Kick their teeth down their throats. Rip their hearts out! Smoke all their noogins! And just plain beat them!
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Addict
    Throw more stones

So far its just a tag, nothing has happened yet :/

PS: My money would be on FS winning this. This is the 1st time ive seen Stoners with a clean war record, and the history of FS speaks for itself.
    Last edited by MrCurious; 08-05-2013 at 12:20. Reason: PS
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

FS will get stoned to death.

Thumbs up

Gotta go with FS on this one, but good luck Stoners! You will need it! Don't fall for their sill-traps!

If I had stones I would throw them and hopefully hit a humanwardude. I hope he gets razed to the ground. For some reason he thinks its ok to hit into someone else's war. It's times like this I wish I had a ghetto prov and didn't have kd mates to worry about. I would see how they liked it.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Addict
    both sides started & fund dragons but didnt send yet.. ops are being exchanged, no hits yet..

fs expects stoners to wave because of stoners' size & hitter count advantage..
    stoners claims their only chance against fs is having button control & dragging hostile..

hope staring contest ends soon..

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Well stoners have been tagged "WAR" for like a week now, so based on the principle of faketagging being really lame I'm going to root for FS lol

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Well stoners have been tagged "WAR" for like a week now, so based on the principle of faketagging being really lame I'm going to root for FS lol
    So you support a kingdom who does EowCf Stealing?,what do you call a person like that??..

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    both sides started & fund dragons but didnt send yet.. ops are being exchanged, no hits yet..

fs expects stoners to wave because of stoners' size & hitter count advantage..
    stoners claims their only chance against fs is having button control & dragging hostile..
    My kds last war loss was to Stoners and we fought FS to a draw, so i'd say both kds are pretty good. From those wars though i'd give the leg up to FS just on skill/race mix and agree with stoners on their claim of needing button advantage. Should be entertaining.
    Last edited by Persain; 08-05-2013 at 14:25.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    If I had stones I would throw them and hopefully hit a humanwardude. I hope he gets razed to the ground. For some reason he thinks its ok to hit into someone else's war. It's times like this I wish I had a ghetto prov and didn't have kd mates to worry about. I would see how they liked it.
    Oh you mean like a ghettoplayer who ragequits on his kd, then goes to another kd and tells them to wave his old kd. Yeah, seems you don't have a problem worrying about your kd mates.
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_mi View Post
    Oh you mean like a ghettoplayer who ragequits on his kd, then goes to another kd and tells them to wave his old kd. Yeah, seems you don't have a problem worrying about your kd mates.
    Stoner or FS? Lost

Enthusiast
    Being that I quoted a person, and reffered to him as "you", should indicate who I'm talking to.
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Needs to get out more
    FREE WAAAGHHGHG vs Stronghold a cool one to watch while you wait. - FS for the classier learn and plunder we've experienced in my tier.

Thread Information