Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs. Stoners

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Well stoners have been tagged "WAR" for like a week now, so based on the principle of faketagging being really lame I'm going to root for FS lol
    we have been tagged WAR since our second war...its kinda like an always on strategy. Next you're gonna tell us to cut our hair, stop watching Futurama reruns and get a job. friggin narc

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    both sides started & fund dragons but didnt send yet.. ops are being exchanged, no hits yet..

fs expects stoners to wave because of stoners' size & hitter count advantage..
    stoners claims their only chance against fs is having button control & dragging hostile..

hope staring contest ends soon..
    Listen converting to a 98% draft rate, 100% defensive spec strategy is taking much longer than originally anticipated. Also, we made the mistake of naming our dragon and now it seems kind of barbaric to send him to his death.

Forum Addict
    Still staring at each Other? Feel like snatching news to see what is going on? Or can someone update
    Last edited by Feint; 08-05-2013 at 23:53.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I would never tell anyone to stop watching Futurama. A job is a good idea though...

Edit:
    I will ask you guys to stop hitting into our hostile while you've got your own brewing though =\
    June 9 of YR11 An unknown province from STONERS says UBAH LA (420) invaded Pipsqueak (TFC) and captured 268 acres of land.
    Last edited by Palem; 09-05-2013 at 03:04.

Forum Addict
    I would never tell anyone to stop watching Futurama. A job is a good idea though...

Edit:
    I will ask you guys to stop hitting into our hostile while you've got your own brewing though =\
    June 9 of YR11 An unknown province from STONERS says UBAH LA (420) invaded Pipsqueak (TFC) and captured 268 acres of land.
    Why do they still need acres?

Good luck toners!

this is going to be fun. i remember few ages ago when we warred both untagged. that was intense :)

gl FS!
    ==~ Proud Stoner ~==

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_mi View Post
    Oh you mean like a ghettoplayer who ragequits on his kd, then goes to another kd and tells them to wave his old kd. Yeah, seems you don't have a problem worrying about your kd mates.
    Nick, that has never happened. And trust me i would know.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Edit:
    Palem, you have every right to retal that hit :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Regular
    Yeah he does MrCurious, our tag was due to sloppiness only. It has been changed to something more appropriate. A large proportion of our kd has been tied up in Malaysian general elections. To all Malays out there: time changes everything.

As for current situation with FS, they gave us notice and kept a dragon funded against us for over a week and through our war with ED. They plundered us as we came out of war and grew to our size to war us. They cancelled cf when we started a dragon as a precaution since they had one funded at us. Now they are running riots and greed and trying to make us give them button (my own interpretation).

That sums it up pretty well. Props to Fs for being very decent about us declaring ED during our first hostile.

For the record i am steward in stoners. Writing from my phone which is why this post may contain serveral spelling errors.

Stonedville (Wanna join us? #publicstoners)
    No auto-correct on your phone, poor guy :)

Which general has been elected in Malaysia btw?

Gonna watch an FS movie, see you guys later.

Regular
    Go Stoners! I just hope you get a fair fight with no interference pre-war.

Stonedville (Wanna join us? #publicstoners)
    FS most find us cute, looking at us all the time.

And we must be scaring cute, still no hits.

Getting boring :)

Thought FS was a great kingdom, didnt expect they be chicken to war Stoners.

Forum Addict
    And FS is still stealing into my kingdom. There is nothing wrong. But if u tag hostile and dont
    Wish people to interfere your war prep. Remember the word karma. For that, stoner: go thrash them.

Thread Information