Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs. Stoners

Regular
    Well your set-up isnt exactly designed for getting wars, more for winning them. All those halfers will guarantee a long recovery for any kingdom that choses to war you. Nobody likes putting their mages in harms way :)

We was going to wave you and declare on the date when we declared on ED. They got in the way and I believe we didnt have button on you at that time. Right after our war you plundered us to hinder our regrowth all the while keeping the dragon from the initial hostile. After that our stance has been the same: Yes we will war you. But we will not agree on any terms regarding declaration. If you want to war us, you can wave us and we will respond. Thats the same deal we give every other kingdom out there.

Post Fiend
    @Wimply
    I think we responded well on the ED matter.. and we did not plunder to hamper growth, just to get cash ;)
    For the rest, I can dig that, we handle relations in the same way you do. Good luck with the upcoming war.

Forum Addict
    now i see the masterplan.. they will have an automatic excuse when they drop out of declare range..

on a clarification; stoners had button on fs when ed interfered.. so fs decided to give button to ed too, but neither kd picked fs obviously and fought each other instead.. basically the same story when fs gave buttons to both bob & revenge at the same time, yet they decided to fight each other too..

Quote Originally Posted by Gorash View Post
    @Wimply
    I think we responded well on the ED matter.. and we did not plunder to hamper growth, just to get cash ;)
    For the rest, I can dig that, we handle relations in the same way you do. Good luck with the upcoming war.
    sure, it was just collateral damage :p we would have done the same probably. cant wait for war to start. should be real fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    now i see the masterplan.. they will have an automatic excuse when they drop out of declare range..

on a clarification; stoners had button on fs when ed interfered.. so fs decided to give button to ed too, but neither kd picked fs obviously and fought each other instead.. basically the same story when fs gave buttons to both bob & revenge at the same time, yet they decided to fight each other too..
    we didnt have button on FS when we declared on ED. they kept points just below, and waved ED instead of us. im almost 100% certain of this. and your nw comment is just silly.
    ==~ Proud Stoner ~==

Regular
    I dont believe FS gave the button to BoB either, they also just kept points below. They hit while BoB were in hostile with Revenge and the tick before Roughneck waved BoB. I guess it was to weaken BoB for Roughnecks

Regular
    I think at the time FS were also about 10k acres bigger than BoB

Postaholic
    Very few hits had landed on BoB from any direction when Roughknecks waved BoB. And they were in no hostile (BoB had made random hits in several directions, and didn't have more than a few points on the meter towards anyone) We waved as soon as we saw them exit their EoWCF, missed with a few hours. No softening up was made on anyones request. Thats silly talk. We wanted war, having others hit BoB down would have defeated the purpose. BoB said they were elsewhere engaged (as in arranged in the future), so we turned our attention elsewhere out of respect of that.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Forum Addict
    wrong information everywhere..

* bob wasnt hostile with revenge, or even traded a single hit between those 2 kds.. revenge was hostile with another kd and had pmed fs for a war -but unfortunately only the monarch was pmed who wasnt online during wave- so fs evaded revenge because of their hostile.. bob was just fake-tagged hostile, thus they got punished for this, and when they added hostile with revenge to their tag, fs also waved revenge to make sure they have button on fs - reminding that still there werent relations between revenge & bob.. bob was roughly 10k acres smaller than fs and revenge was same size with fs at that point.. fs cfed both kds when revenge pmed fs back that theyre no longer up for the war they offered..

* fs had made 12 points (2 of that decayed on daychange) on bob before roughnecks even started their hits.. i think you took sn before fs made hits but then you must have made your hits a couple hours after you took a sn.. bob's monarch was already informed about the issue by fs that fs has no relation with roughknecks except waving them twice in the previous week..

please provide proof next time, before spreading any wrong information..

Regular
    The meaning of hostile has been spoken about in the past.....semantics. I would consider funding a dragon as a hostile action. Oh and it looks like some hits exchanged....Also at the time FS hit, BoB weren't tagged hostile so they were punished for what? LOL

June 22 of YR10 Relentless Invoker (BoB) invaded and pillaged Sweet Revenge (OTHER).
    June 23 of YR10 Revenge of the Ancient Aliens (Revenge) invaded Relentless New Province (BoB) and captured 323 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR10 Relentless First Class (BoB) invaded and pillaged Revenge of Victorias Tiger (Revenge).
    June 24 of YR10 Relentless Beard (BoB) invaded and pillaged Still Kicking Alive (OTHER).
    June 24 of YR10 Our kingdom has begun a Emerald Dragon project targetted at Revenge HOSTILE (Revenge).

If FS hadn't of interfered by hitting Revenge as well, BoB and Revenge might have warred as hits did continue between them

Please provide proof before spreading wrong information about other people spreading wrong information..

Tadpole, I apologise. Just a coincidence then but from looking at paper you have to admit it looks suspect.....

June 24 of YR10 Pretty Fly For a Silly Penguin (FS) attacked and stole from Relentless Havok (BoB).
    July 1 of YR10 Elephant (FS) attacked and stole from Relentless Havok (BoB).
    July 1 of YR10 Elephant (FS) attacked and stole from Having relentless Nights (BoB).
    July 1 of YR10 The Sexual Addict Dark Elf (FS) attacked and pillaged the lands of Relentless Wolf (BoB).
    July 1 of YR10 HumanWarHero (FS) attacked and stole from Relentless Dentist (BoB).
    July 1 of YR10 HumanWarHero (FS) attacked and stole from Relentless Dentist (BoB).
    July 1 of YR10 Roughknecks Recruiting (RN) has begun a Sapphire Dragon project against us!

Then you did 2 full waves before accepting CF on 21st and FS we also waved during this time.

Regular
    GO Stoners!!!!!!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post

To add on: RN and FS wave BOB together when we started dragon and hitting revenge. FS waved us first but didn't give button. RN wave within the next 2h and gave deep hostile and started a dragon as well.
    Last edited by Feint; 16-05-2013 at 12:25.

Forum Addict
    Nice work grubby. Don't be mad. Ppl don't believe us never mind.

Forum Addict
    One is too rough too handle. The other got the mind of freak. No way you can out talk them. Just chill. Eoa soon. And stop diverting. This thread is on FS and stoner. Pls respect the subject title

June 22 of YR12 We have declared WAR on FS vs Stoners ()!

GL&HF FS
    Last edited by Bishop; 16-05-2013 at 15:19.
    ==~ Proud Stoner ~==

Strategy Moderator
    remove the loc anony. Good luck to both kds...and congrats in advance to the winner on the honor crown ;)

Thread Information