Thread: What do you Feel - Looking for Active Players

Regular

What do you Feel - Looking for Active Players

Hey everyone,

I am the monarch of What do you Feel, and we are currently recruiting some new players. Here is a little about us.

History: We were started three ages ago as a brand new KD put together after a marketing push from the devs (at least, that is how I got back into the game after a LONG break).

Goals: We enjoy warring, and we have been having a good time doing it. We currently are 3/8 this age, and have had at least four war wins the last two ages as well. We always want to have a lot of wars, and hopefully a lot of war wins!

Activity: We use Whatsapp, Pimp, and Upoopu, along with in game chat and forums. We do not currently have an IRC channel. I expect attackers to Army In/Army Out, but we don't make people wake up for coordinated waves or anything like that. Most of our players are based out of Europe and North America.

Current State: Right now I would say we have 13-15 very good players, but we have had constant issues keeping those last five spots filled with active players.

What I Want: The most important thing with a candidate is that you fit in with the KD, talk in the forums and on chat, and are generally a cool person. That, along with at least twice daily logins during war is what I am looking for.

Let me know if you have more questions. I hope to hear from you soon! You can post here, or send me a PM, or find us using in game recruiting (#1501).
    Last edited by Kyle; 08-05-2013 at 12:02. Reason: Added how to contact

Forum Fanatic
    Good luck decoyboy. Stick with it as leading can be hard!

Regular
    Thanks man!

Regular
    Hi everyone, we are looking for more players. I would say are in better shape than last age, with at least 18 really proven players, but more players is always better! We also dropped Pimp so we are only Upoopu and Whatsapp (though some people are pushing for touch instead). We are currently 1/1 and are looking for our next war. Everything else is pretty much the same as above!

If you are interested, you can PM me, or find us using in game recruiting (#485).

I hear this kingdom is extremely cool and the best fun ever to be a part of.

Hi all,
    I just want to verify that this is a very fun KD!
    I was with the KD in it's first age together and have recruited a lot of the current players. We do have a lot of fun and really think of each other as brothers (and now sisters). A lot of kidding and ribbing goes on with in our KD. Our Monarch, DecoyBoy has quickly become a true student of the game and has accelerated to one awesome King! He has learned the art of choosing targets and leads us well in wars. We have many former Monarchs who have embraced him and follow his lead and orders.
    One of the special things we like is the end of war (win or lose), is we like conversing with the other KD and bouncing off ideas, methods from eachother and learning from it. I challenge you to contact us (in any way you can) and check us out if you are thinking about joining.

C ya in the psycho office! (KD)

PS - Beware of a certain cat, pie and bacon......

I am interested in speaking to someone...

hey guys.

Im looking for an active KD. Is there any slot?

background.

-strong background as HA role
    -can do hybrid/TM role as well
    -prefer upoopu and dont want to use pimp
    -no IRC
    -very active
    -strategist
    -willing to lead/follow
    -very cooperative
    Last edited by arariku; 22-08-2013 at 04:33.

Regular
    PM Sent

What is your timezone (GMT)?

Regular
    Mine? I am -4 (EDT) right now.

Regular
    Hi Everyone,

We are currently rebuilding (we only have 12 reservations going to next age ATM), but if you are looking for a fun warring kingdom, we are still interested in talking to you. PM me or reply here.

If you are 2+ people looking for a new KD to join next age after your current one disbanded that is even better!

Let me know before the age ends so I can send you some reservations.

Kyle

are you still recruiting?

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Thread Information