Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEA Vs ABSALOM - Braveheart Vs England and Catholic Church

Forum Addict

SWEA Vs ABSALOM - Braveheart Vs England and Catholic Church

First of all, SWEA is Braveheart. HoH is England. Rage is the catholic church.

Braveheart and his gang was growing nicely and lived a peaceful life. Swea loved life of peace and as it was created in year 2 of this age we were very proud that two people in year 2 became 23 swedes in year 11. We wanted to end top 5 now as we were close. We asked Absalom for some more CF and Havoc gave us end of age. HoH were also willing but Braveheart told them to wait until the Church priest Proteus or pope ASF agrees terms. As you all know the church is decieving and very manupilative so Braveheart were very careful not giving HoH end of age nap while the church Rage would empty SWEA:s resources. Anyway, after a lot of stallment from Pope ASF and high priest Proteus, ASF managed to give a deal to SWEA. Now this is an Absalom deal so try to follow me. ASF said, ok young Braveheart, we can do year 15 CF and then we can only give you 48h notice if we are x acres from #1 spot. Braveheart was like ok, it is all good. Then Pope ASF said, finalize the X with Proteus. Now this was first mistake of Braveheart, because he shouldn't have...

High Priest Proteus stalled for another day and meanwhile this stalling was made, only 2 days were left of the CF until year 12 with both HoH and Rage. Priest Proteus then came riding on his donkey and said ok, x acres is 25k acres and 48 hours notice then. I said deal!!! Told my kd to not switch to warbuild or fortified. At the same time PewPew reset their whole kd. I awaited Rages response to an ingame clarification of the deal. Then all of a sudden pope ASF message Braveheart and tells him then you have misunderstood the deal. The deal is only 25k acres and 48hours notice, no year 15. Braveheart mentioned that ASF said to finalize X acres....He said well no, proteus only mentioned x acres and 48hours notice. Typical Absalom, pewpew resetted and they needed land desperately. They said now even that deal is off which we had!!! They said they needed land so if we gave them 10% (20k acres approx) then we will get end of age CF. Braveheart was furious and told pope ASF that he will farmout to HoH...

Pope ASF knew it was a bluff as Braveheart loves his kingdom and wanted them to stay in top as his new players worked so hard getting there in 10 weeks. Pope is a smart guy he called the bluff. Braveheart then asked for mercy and to try to find a solution as only 24 hours were left and both HoH and Rage were going to double poor SWEA. If SWEA would have waved another kd they would make something up about something and waved anyway so that was out of the question. Rage said we can do end of age with both HOH and Rage if Rage got 10% of SWEA:s land. Braveheart told Pope to suck his cock. Then Braveheart thought if it is only 10% it can grow back fast but the ofc HoH would want acres too, and that Rage didn't want. So Rage and HoH starts to fight internally. Here are the offers Braveheart got 30 minutes before cf was ending:

HoH gets two free waves and rage will wave 2 weeks after for 10-15k more than HoH...Braveheart once again told Pope ASF to suck his cock. Pope started to panic cause it was only 30 minutes left and both rage and Hoh waving SWEA deliberately would look bad. So Rage offered CF mid year 13 + 48h notice, to buy more time, this CF would include HoH. Braveheart was delighted and accepted and also said that normal terms as no notice can be given in hostile/war/eowcf. Rage said no, no terms, stay out of trouble. Braveheart said what if trouble comes to us...we have to be able to fight. But the church thinks they stand above everyone. They said no terms, braveheart showed his cock and went away. Waiting with his kd for a double wave. HoH was fast and broke CF and hit. Pope ASF who were shocked that we didn't take the CF was standing there with pants down and messaged, we will be nice to you and not interfere. ROFL, like they could without showing who they truly are.

Anyway, hostile started and HoH thought free land but Braveheart who lost his family in an attack went all crazy and now converted to Islam and doing suicide style razing everything. HoH players start coming whining, what are you doing now Rage will win...SWEA will die fighting. We don't reset or anything. We will fight always.

Also this made proteus cry a lot. So now we are in hostile and after HoH rage is waiting to vulture us. This is who Absalom are. If you make a CF with them, they will find a way to get around it. So to all newcomers be careful doing business with these dogs.

After 12 hours of battle, HoH is up 1000 acres approx. It will be more once SWEA come out of Fortified. But at least we going down like Brave hearted men!!

To all my kd mates! So damn proud of you and we will have our vengaence, in this age or the after!

DEATH TO INFIDELS! L?NGE LEVE SWEA!

Absalom QQ
    Zero honor and dealbreaking all the time.

Veteran
    Allahu ackbar!!!

I like to post
    Very funny explain all story Mansoor.
    About Rage i told it already. They are good only in find ways to abuse his deals. Average kd with complete incompetent leaders. Being big only because Sanctuary save them early on age.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    lmao.

Veteran
    All pewpew players should be taking notes right now.

Regular
    You do know what happend too William Wallace right?

Quote Originally Posted by brado View Post
    All pewpew players should be taking notes right now.
    as if Petrified lets us decide anything :P

and
    <3 mansoor and my fellow vikings <3
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Strategy Moderator
    Good fiction story Mansoor, nice writing!

I'll just provide a few quotes from our talks and then back off with the understanding that when writing entertainment there is no need to be factually accurate.

<AquaSeaFoam> here's what you should do - make some deal with proteus where we eoa nap unless we are within x acres from #1 then can give you 48h notice. that is like 90% eoa nap and only 10% you need to be back in this position of negotiating or farming out to someone else
    (Proteus) hi. i can do EOA nap unless rage is within 25k land of #1, then 48h notice can be served
    <AquaSeaFoam> there was never any yr15 stuff in there from us, that was just you trying to add it but we never agreed to that

<Mansoor> it is a mess and i caused it myself by threataning u
    <Mansoor> i shouldnt have listened to anti abs kds
    <Mansoor> but it always bites you in the ass =)
    <Mansoor> i blame pewpew

Later:
    <Mansoor> you thought i would take the cf
    <Mansoor> hahaha
    <Mansoor> dont play with.me
    <Mansoor> this is better i get what i wanted
    <Mansoor> you dpnt.crown
    <Mansoor> and i got my whole kd wanting.to **** with.you
    <Mansoor> is proteus crying?

<Mansoor> reason i play this game is so i can mess up stuff with you

Lots more but I'm sure people get the idea and have seen his posts earlier this age and past ages so know what he's all about. Mansoor is having his fun here so good for him. Jihad onward!

Thumbs up

#swea FTW

support your local viking
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Entertaining post, if only the majority of the forums posts in here could be written as funny. GL SWEA

<3 Viking power

gogo #swea
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Post Fiend
    Didnt you made SWEA with 'screwing Abs' in mind..? Remember reading it somewhere before when you were hitting into Sanc few weeks/month ago when theres barely 10-15 in your KD still... Then why did you find them for EoA CF..? :P seems opposite of what you set out to do.. unless you changed your KD direction that is..

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Andr3w View Post
    Didnt you made SWEA with 'screwing Abs' in mind..? Remember reading it somewhere before when you were hitting into Sanc few weeks/month ago when theres barely 10-15 in your KD still... Then why did you find them for EoA CF..? :P seems opposite of what you set out to do.. unless you changed your KD direction that is..
    First kd they hit this age was us I believe. Aren't HoH and Rage both sage? Just fight eachother.
    Last edited by flogger; 11-05-2013 at 18:01.

Never hate your enemies. It clouds your judgment.
    -Michael Corleone,The Godfather

Thread Information