Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEA Vs ABSALOM - Braveheart Vs England and Catholic Church

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    First kd they hit this age was us I believe. Aren't HoH and Rage both sage? Just fight eachother.
    hoh is cleric i think?

Enthusiast
    Clerics. This is our third retal war this age, a few prolonged hostiles an 2 wars. We were Sages last age, 2500-4500 bpa kd wide but a big fat "0" on the wars column. I think it's pretty obvious nobody wants to war sages mid- late age, so it limits your chances, as it did us last age. A lot more action/fun this age, i fell asleep at the wheel last age :P

Enthusiast
    Actually crazy Pete, you are both clerics and sages.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Very funny explain all story Mansoor.
    About Rage i told it already. They are good only in find ways to abuse his deals. Average kd with complete incompetent leaders. Being big only because Sanctuary save them early on age.
    Much better than your below average KD with even worse leaders lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    Actually crazy Pete, you are both clerics and sages.
    Actually Nitram, we have 2 sages, hardly enough to compare to a KD of them. But if you wanna get technical, we also have 8 rogues and 2 mystics to complete the gang.

Forum Fanatic
    I suppose next age now swea will be accused of being in this "anti ABs" alliance. Seriously ABs is forming its own enemy alliance lol

If rage wants crown the grab ur balls and wave hoh. Or stick to being alliance junkies and lose crown.
    Qq our enemies reset so we cant crown qq our allies are farming our other enemies qq what are we to do qq.....
    - = Paintrain = -

Post Fiend
    so next time when other KDs than Abs/Abs Alliance reach top10, they should notice each other and tagged hostile with each other non-stop and dont give a chance to fight Abs? 4 Abs/Abs Alliance KD...6 left in top 10... #5 notice #6, #7 notice #8, #9 notice #10 and so on? xD then they gt no choice to either hit into people's active hostile/war or fight among themselves or bottomfeed KDs much smaller... lol

No idea why they dont want inter alliance friendly match though to see whos better... Hmm..

SWEA did say their guild was anti-abs when it was first made and recruiting.. but now it seems theyre asking for EoA CF/NAPs with Abs too...

It's funny, you guys all one moment say we should war each other, then if it ever is to happen and one kd wins and gets a bunch of land, its all one big conspiracy..oh this was all an Abs/HoH plan to farm out to each other giving 1 kd the clear win.

Never seen so much QQ in my life.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Do it, and let the English see you do it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Who the hell is Braveheart?

William Wallace....aka Mel Gibson.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't remember them ever referring to William Wallace/Mel Gibson as Braveheart

Forum Fanatic
    The film was nominated for ten Academy Awards at the 68th Academy Awards and won five including the Oscar for Best Picture and Best Director.

Forum Fanatic
    Elizabeth Ewan describes Braveheart as a film which "almost totally sacrifices historical accuracy for epic adventure".[26] The "brave heart" refers in Scottish history to that of Robert the Bruce, and an attribution by William Edmondstoune Aytoun, in his poem Heart of Bruce, to Sir James the Good: "Pass thee first, thou dauntless heart, As thou wert wont of yore!", prior to Douglas's demise at the Battle of Teba in Andalusia.[27]

Thread Information