Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of Sexy Banners in top

Forum Fanatic

Lack of Sexy Banners in top

Can you guys step it up a notch pls? At least get some sexy drawn art or something, the hotness pales in comparison to last age... AMA's is the closest anyone comes.

20 ages ago banners of half-naked women were all the rage. I hope that trend makes a comeback.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    20 ages ago banners of half-naked women were all the rage. I hope that trend makes a comeback.
    Remember the edited playboys one where the girl still clearly had.... something... in her mouth? :o

Edit - In light of this, and kingdom in the top 20 that wants a banner made, request here!

Yeah. There were a few very.. suggestive banners around back then.
    There was one that got changed or had the monarch deleted as a result just last age. Or maybe it was this age? Was clearly a woman enjoying herself in .gif form.

Bishop removed our seksi Stoya :(
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Needs to get out more
    Flip Wilson as Geraldine

Postaholic
    Our banner is pretty sexy.

As for new ones though: all our bannermakers are women now, so, you may not get the kind of sexy you want...

If someone makes some kind of sexy havoc banner I'll gladly put it up. If my KD complains that its lame I'll promptly take it down. Im flexible... I hope the girl you put in the banner is too ;)

Forum Fanatic
    earlier this age we had http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...4Q9O1s303sc6Gm as our banner with an ABS joke for a while... Hott!!

There were some pretty fine ones last age...

That was sanctuary's notorious bj banner. I tried to edit it so it looked like a Popsicle but it didn't turn out well. I'm really not sure if that was what was occurring in the pic.

Most of sanctuary's more risque banners have been unused due to worry about surprise suspensions and issues with players being older and having jobs/lives where people/wives might notice a bouncing boob banner on a screen and get annoyed.

Fellatio's banner imho.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    If someone makes some kind of sexy havoc banner I'll gladly put it up. If my KD complains that its lame I'll promptly take it down. Im flexible... I hope the girl you put in the banner is too ;)
    Challenge accepted. When I get home later, I'll be working on this :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I suggest the top 5 kds all change their banners to Magic Mike still shots to meet tetley's demands.

Forum Fanatic
    I actually enjoyed Magic Mike, I saw it in theatres. No homo.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Our banner is pretty sexy.

As for new ones though: all our bannermakers are women now, so, you may not get the kind of sexy you want...
    What kind of women make your banners? Deana, Jenn, Lady Stylez, and well.. many more female artists had very good taste on sex appeal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deana View Post
    That was sanctuary's notorious bj banner. I tried to edit it so it looked like a Popsicle but it didn't turn out well. I'm really not sure if that was what was occurring in the pic.

Most of sanctuary's more risque banners have been unused due to worry about surprise suspensions and issues with players being older and having jobs/lives where people/wives might notice a bouncing boob banner on a screen and get annoyed.
    I thought for sure it was playboys. But I definitely remember the banner. They tried to remove any sign of anything. White background. But you could see her lips were not edited right and there was still clearly something there :P
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    http://allianceranking.com/images/?di=9EL8
    http://allianceranking.com/images/?di=I94V

Thread Information