Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: cakey

Forum Fanatic
    Also, can someone post some NEWS as in, the attacks into war. kingdom news. I can't figure out what is going on, all that **** needs a TLDR.

Cakey players are hitting TSB while TSB warrs "hostile stfo" ?? Thats kind of pathetic, Cakey you are like a full 50k acres bigger than both of them.

Also verminator ur gonna get in trouble for flagrant reposting of locs :D

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybersnake View Post
    As I said, I'd reply to you king of "Cakey Cakey", since I can't use the kd number ))

This thread is made to draw attention of administration and to clear some things out. I still haven't seen a response to:
    Does the administration have anything to do with such actions as, attacking into a kingdom that is at war, on purpose? I'd really like to know this guys :)

Drawing the admins attention with a thread that contains you admitting to arranging a fake war to benefit from war protection, as well as bringing light to the fact that you likely have a farm kingdom at your disposal, is a rather terrible plan in the first place. Your "friend" has probably done you infinitely more harm than good.

And I don't like to repeat myself, but for people that don't read long posts and comment anyway, here you go:

"We are a honest kingdom, we don't set-up wars, we didn't ask any kingdom for help, even if we didn't like the situation, and we would have gone to war with Cakey Cakey because we wouldn't have a choice. "

So please, no more things like "they got help from other kingdoms", talk in facts not insinuations.
    You don't set up wars, but your kingdom mate in TSB just stated that you arranged a war with that much smaller kingdom to escape the threat of a war with Cake. Which is it?

You didn't need to ask another kingdom for help; you have a "friend" at your disposal who will direct his 12-province nobody kingdom to do whatever benefits TSB at the time.

I knew that something would be confusing in my post in the end :)

We arranged a war. A TRUE WAR. Again guys, we're quite an honest kingdom, we don't arrange fake wars, or put limits to how a war should be played out :) I'm sure you guys can snatch news if really curious )

EDITED:
    For explanation, we don't have any relations with our friends in-game :) Perhaps some intel on one another, and maybe they can use our name to scare some smaller kingdoms.. Don't think of such dark things :D Administration can check everything, this is why we're writing freely here.
    Last edited by Cybersnake; 12-05-2013 at 14:37.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Also, can someone post some NEWS as in, the attacks into war. kingdom news. I can't figure out what is going on, all that **** needs a TLDR.

Cakey players are hitting TSB while TSB warrs "hostile stfo" ?? Thats kind of pathetic, Cakey you are like a full 50k acres bigger than both of them.

Also verminator ur gonna get in trouble for flagrant reposting of locs :D
    1) There's a news report somewhere in this thread.

2) Cake is bigger than the other two because... a) Cake farmed 20k from TSB after TSB fled into a fake war, b) TSB got beat down before and during their fake war, and c) TSB's fake war opponent was already 30k acres smaller than TSB to begin with, so obviously they are well over 30k acres smaller than Cake.

3) Not used to posting so much, thanks for pointing out that I quoted locs :) all fixed!

Forum Fanatic
    hitting down into wars is gross tho.

Only thing I don't understand is why anyone would hit into someone else's war? They backed out of a war so you are a little bent. No biggie right? Just wait for them to poke their heads up after their war and take the lands you are felt owed. If its a fake war going on then bring it to attention. Hitting into people's hostiles and eowcf has been happening a lot more these days. I hope this whole bull poop with hitting into someone else's war isn't a new trend also.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    Yea i agree. wave them out of war if you feel snubbed. if you think it's a true fake war, then contact support via their email address and ask them to look into it. Arranged wars happen all the time, so does running from one hostile into a different war. There's nothing wrong with that in terms of rules. Maybe a little annoying, but I think it's pretty bad manners to hit constantly into their war. You also shouldn't be tagged HOSTILE TSB, that's really atrocious.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybersnake View Post
    I knew that something would be confusing in my post in the end :)

We arranged a war. A TRUE WAR. Again guys, we're quite an honest kingdom, we don't arrange fake wars, or put limits to how a war should be played out :) I'm sure you guys can snatch news if really curious )

EDITED:
    For explanation, we don't have any relations with our friends in-game :) Perhaps some intel on one another, and maybe they can use our name to scare some smaller kingdoms.. Don't think of such dark things :D Administration can check everything, this is why we're writing freely here.

So let's look at the possible outcomes of your "true war" with that smaller kingdom who miraculously agreed to war you, "knowing they had no chance of winning" --- sound familiar btw? ;)

1) You win through actions. This is unlikely because you KNEW Cake would farm your acres if you fled from them. You knew this would greatly damage your kingdom's chances of warring successfully against even a much smaller kingdom. So if you thought about it, you should have known immediately that this outcome would not happen.

2) You lose through actions. But you fled Cake because you believed you would lose, so what better position did you gain by fighting this other smaller kingdom? If you knew Cake would farm you if you ran from them, then again, you should have known that a loss was much more likely than a win. Why not just stick to your guns and fight Cake for your projected loss, instead of creating much more turmoil for your kingdom for a similar projected loss?

3) You win through diplomacy. This is where the fake war situation comes in. You would have had to have arranged an end-war agreement with this much smaller kingdom for this to be the outcome. This is where everyone wonders why you keep saying you're an honest kingdom, because if you win this war now, after it is clear you are losing through actions, then all the suspicion will land on your doorstep.

So outcomes are...

--- winning by action (not possible with the Cake farming knowledge and backed up by your current losing situation),
    --- losing by action (embarrassing to a much smaller kingdom, why not try to earn it with Cake like you originally committed to),
    --- or winning by diplomacy (this smaller kingdom should never give you the win from their current position of strength, they have the win in their grasp and only a pre-war arrangement would lead to them giving you the win).

Chew on that for a bit, I'll wait.

Post Fiend
    I think its fair to say TSB has created a double hostile for themselves.

Still no attempt to reach a CF. I disagree with hitting into wars too, I'd never instruct my players to get into a fight they aren't involved with. We were in a fight with TSB and we will be until a CF is made. It's really not a very complicated situation.
    Hi Spike,
    Thanks for your message - as you know we do our very best to minimise any
    mental anguish suffered as a result of playing Utopia.

Regards,
    Simon Shirlow
    Communuity Manager

--------------
    I miss Jolt....

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Only thing I don't understand is why anyone would hit into someone else's war? They backed out of a war so you are a little bent. No biggie right? Just wait for them to poke their heads up after their war and take the lands you are felt owed. If its a fake war going on then bring it to attention. Hitting into people's hostiles and eowcf has been happening a lot more these days. I hope this whole bull poop with hitting into someone else's war isn't a new trend also.
    Remember when the admins changed the game to allow for war protection to slowly filter in over the first day of war? Hitting into a newly started war gets you almost the same gains as hitting outside of a war, so if the admins designed the game mechanics this way, why are people complaining that it happens more often? Duh, it happens because it's enabled. The devs don't want wars to become an escape method, which Cake is taking full advantage of.

Running into a fake war doesn't end TSB's conflict with Cake. Complaining about something that is built into the game seems silly.
    Last edited by Verminator; 12-05-2013 at 14:54.

Well the Game master and the mods of this game endorsed hitting into active wars and eowcf,their kingdom already made over 60 attacks on Debauchery during their active war and still is hitting them when they are in eowcf for stealing gc,so dont be surprised if Cake starts to rk provinces in TSB when they are having a active war
    Last edited by mewunited; 12-05-2013 at 14:57. Reason: Clarity

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by mewunited View Post
    Well the Game master and the mods of this game endorsed hitting into active wars and eowcf,their kingdom already made over 60 attacks on Debauchery during their active war and still is hitting them when they are in eowcf for stealing gc,so dont be surprised if Cake starts to rk provinces when they are having a active war
    Not sure if this post is uninformed or just poorly phrased. To clarify: Cake hasn't interacted with debauchery at all this age. Any member of their kingdom could confirm that fact.
    Hi Spike,
    Thanks for your message - as you know we do our very best to minimise any
    mental anguish suffered as a result of playing Utopia.

Regards,
    Simon Shirlow
    Communuity Manager

--------------
    I miss Jolt....

The kd that TSB is in war with right now is not an easy opponent.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    mewknighted doesn't mean you Spikey, he means since if mods hit debauchery during their war it means they endorse general hitting into wars.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Yea i agree. wave them out of war if you feel snubbed.
    They had that opportunity but didn't use it.

I don't know these kingdoms and have not seen papers, but what I am understanding is that they intended to war. One did the attacks and the other wanted to be for a week opping them till they'd be dead before entering war. Then, the attacking kingdom left as soon as they saw the possibility to do it.

The t/m kingdom also complains that the attacking kingdom went to war with a smaller kingdom and can't understand it. That other smaller kingdom (that one I know better) has many war wins, so probably felt strong enough to war a bigger kingdom.

Again, I can't be sure, but the bullies to me look Verminator and his kingdom: they entered into a state of rage when the others could escape from warring them, and started attacking them non-stop even into a foreign war (when they at first had the war button and could have just warred them!).

Thread Information