Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: cakey

Post Fiend
    Some of us have always been in ghettos and know nothing of Diplomacy...and don't want to know...

Anyhow, I understand that is the most thrilling part for some and try to respect it, but I personally see diplomacy as mostly rubbish.

Post Fiend
    "We are a honest kingdom, we don't set-up wars, we didn't ask any kingdom for help, even if we didn't like the situation, and we would have gone to war with Cakey Cakey because we wouldn't have a choice. "

So please, no more things like "they got help from other kingdoms", talk in facts not insinuations.
    Fine I will talk in facts... please tell me how to read this. (Also to clarify from earlier you never messaged us for war. We were robbing your provs who were sitting on huge gold piles with no watchtowers and you decided we looked like a war you wanted and started hostilities - hence giving us the button)

*** Prior to TSB's initial Waving into Cake****
    June 6 of YR10 We have found thieves from CrazyDude (TSB's Multi Farm) causing trouble within our lands!
    June 6 of YR10 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 6 of YR10 We have found thieves from CrazyDude (TSB's Multi Farm) causing trouble within our lands!
    June 6 of YR10 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 6 of YR10 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by CrazyDude (TSB's Multi Farm) causing trouble on our lands!
    June 6 of YR10 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by CrazyDude (TSB's Multi Farm) causing trouble on our lands!
    June 7 of YR10 Our people decided to explore new territories and have settled 5 acres of new land.
    June 7 of YR10 Forces from Honey Lemon Tequila (TSB) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 705 acres!

--- Note that "CrazyDude" is 3000 acres smaller than me, and no one in that kingdom of 12 is anywhere near size to random into us. All 2K+ smaller. Also obviously we had not been any where around that kingdom because they have absolute nothing to offer based on NW so this huge list of fails is completely random. Clearly this was Intel + Failed PF attempts by TSB's Farm Kingdom provided to the Honey Lemon Tequila.

***After hostile/Currently
    February 4 of YR12 Big Sexy (TSB Multi Farm) invaded Add in sifted dry ingredients (Cake) and captured 137 acres of land.
    February 4 of YR12 Martanima (TSB Multi Farm) invaded Add in sifted dry ingredients (Cake) and captured 15 acres of land.
    February 5 of YR12 arachnophobia (TSB Multi Farm) invaded Add in sifted dry ingredients (Cake) and captured 61 acres of land.
    February 9 of YR12 Pearl (TSB Multi Farm) invaded Bake for 45 to 55 mins (Cake) and captured 361 acres of land.
    February 9 of YR12 Pearl (TSB Multi Farm) invaded Bake for 45 to 55 mins (Cake) and captured 281 acres of land.
    February 14 of YR12 Revenge (TSB Multi Farm) attacked and stole from Add in sifted dry ingredients (Cake).
    February 14 of YR12 Revenge (TSB Multi Farm) attacked and stole from Add in sifted dry ingredients (Cake).
    February 16 of YR12 De Nuts (TSB Multi Farm) invaded Add in sifted dry ingredients (Cake) and captured 53 acres of land.
    February 16 of YR12 De Nuts (TSB Multi Farm) invaded Add in sifted dry ingredients (Cake) and captured 43 acres of land.
    February 21 of YR12 An unknown province from Killing multies and inacts (TSB Multi Farm) invaded Add in sifted dry ingredients (Cake) and captured 123 acres of land.

Please tell me again how you dont have someone else providing you intel?

Forum Fanatic
    happy with what trade off ? stop hitting into their war then lol

so Cake ops for a week and holds the button...manages to make enemy orcs/UDs loose 400k off and made them have 100k def..but doesnt press the button still..
    than despite of the knowledge how the meter decay works manages to loose the button eventho they knew tsb is in bad position and doesnt want war

thats all i could understand from first 3 pages:D
    kinda looks like they blame wrong people for what happend imo...u had button and didnt press it in the right moment, didnt work as you thought, find another war..

btw i dont know any of these KDs :D

Post Fiend
    Why do you need to be told multiple times tetley?

It has previously been mentioned that we hit until war phasing was fully complete. This was almost 12 hours ago. Please read threads you intend to post in to save everyone some time. Got any more clever one liners for me? I suggest you go and read first in case you make yourself look silly again.

good tea though: http://richardgentles1.files.wordpre...tea-folk_1.jpg
    Hi Spike,
    Thanks for your message - as you know we do our very best to minimise any
    mental anguish suffered as a result of playing Utopia.

Regards,
    Simon Shirlow
    Communuity Manager

--------------
    I miss Jolt....

so spikey once war started for TSB you didn't hit them? then why the hell ish this thread even here? I could be reading something else while I drop a deuce.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

so much crown virgin rage in this thread

so let me get this straight... cakey used the game mechanics of extended hostile to weaken TSB rather than war them as cakey had the button during the extended hostile... UNTIL... TSB used the game mechanics of decaying hostile... thus removing the button from cakey...

cakey now mad about this waved TSB once they entered into war with another kd.

cakey now rages on the forum about this trying to spin it in their favor by telling half truths and full lies...

sounds to me like cakey is old and dried out pile of crust. ahahahaha. 2/2 wins comared to TSB 5/6.... go back to net gaining, cupcakes.
    Last edited by zerotech; 12-05-2013 at 17:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    so much crown virgin rage in this thread
    i'm saving my cherry for u
    Reptar in Paris - Ball So Hard Babies Try to Find Me
    Summer 2013

Quote Originally Posted by zerotech View Post
    so let me get this straight... cakey used the game mechanics of extended hostile to weaken TSB rather than war them as cakey had the button during the extended hostile... UNTIL... TSB used the game mechanics of decaying hostile... thus removing the button from cakey...

cakey now rages on the forum about this trying to spin it in their favor by telling half truths and full lies...

sounds to me like cakey is old and dried out pile of crust. ahahahaha. 2/2 wins comared to TSB 5/6.... go back to net gaining, cupcakes.
    Yeah.. All that rhetoric and your first opening post on joining this forum. Kudos! And you expect us to NOT take your input with a grain of salt? Every single minute detail has been discussed extensively by members of both KDs right within this thread, further clarified by Spikey. Anyone who doesn't get the story clearly enough and wants to propose his/her own New Testament v2 should know he'd have no followers. I'm a member of Cakey and TSB merely got what they asked for (without actually asking for it, since they know no communication skills).
    Last edited by Prasad1337; 12-05-2013 at 18:04.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Imo, Cakey, stop hitting into their war. Sure they ran from u. QQ less, find another target, deal with them when war's over. Have some honor, you're in 10th place, be a bit more responsible.

Seriously???!!! what does them being in 10th place have to do with them having honor you think the Kingdoms in 1 through 9 are honorable??? Come ON!!!
    Blowing down homes since 2005
    Group Forum Trolling is a wonderful Kingdom bonding Activity.

Post Fiend

You might want to read the thread, not raging in the slightest. TSB started the thread raging because we are doing exactley what we said we would do. We have come out ahead on the deal so the only people mad are TSB.

Also TSB didnt do anything with mechanics, they have already indicated they dont understand them. We allowed the meter to decay because continued ops was a better strat then pushing the button to hand +20% OME to a bunch of warriors.

If they have won 5 wars with the completely lack of hostile strategy that they showed with us then they were some pretty foolish kingdoms they warred.
    Now I want to ask. Is there anything that the administration can do to stop the hits of "Cakey Cakey"? Since as I understand, it's unfair to attack into someone's war?
    - Some Nub

HEy Spikey is Cakey MAd? this guy seems to think you are mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    If they have won 5 wars with the completely lack of hostile strategy that they showed with us then they were some pretty foolish kingdoms they warred.
    ... Or maybe just more fabricated battles, probably much like the current. It's possible that THAT's their trademark warring strategy throughout.

Prasad stop posting Locations when you you are trolling other kingdom' locations

Thread Information