Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beastblood vs Melee Weapons!

Forum Fanatic
    Unlucky MW, second war this age that abandons/deletes etc have shadowed wars. Its a shame, well played BB.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead Pipe View Post
    Hour 59: You have surrendered to Beastblood HOSTILE (x:x). All of our provinces have lost honor to the enemy.

After my last post, the new guy sent me ingame msg that when he took over the province it had 87k solds and they all got nsed in 5 minutes. So I grabbed sot and it showed that the guy who abandoned released all his army before leaving.

With that prov being a 4400 farm, and the earlier prov getting deleted, it became 23 vs 25. Between those setbacks and the damage Beastblood had done to our faeries throughout the conflict, I decided to throw in the towel. I wish I would've intelled that province right after he abandoned, we would've ended earlier and with more acres :P

Final war gains: Total land exchanged: +6,238 (192/219)

PS still recruiting!
    I thgt the losing kingdom no longer lose honor?? Lead pipe: I think there is nothing wrong with your game plan. Maybe u can focus working on bonding in the kingdom. A person who chose to release all troops before abandoning tell something.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead Pipe View Post
    @Feint - we couldn't deep chain without nightmaring. Our faeries could nm or ms, not both due to BB good wpa. So after some strong avian and dwarf was deep chained, we switched to ms on halfers/humans.

@tetley - the prov owner is trying to get reinstated, I don't get involved in that type of issue. I will just say she was a good kdmate.
    Your whole human core can do ns right? Not enough?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Your whole human core can do ns right? Not enough?
    Not against +25% WT on dorf 100% BE.

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    I thgt the losing kingdom no longer lose honor?? Lead pipe: I think there is nothing wrong with your game plan. Maybe u can focus working on bonding in the kingdom. A person who chose to release all troops before abandoning tell something.
    Nah, LP bonding pretty well... lol. THis guy was a new recruit just fight before war. He never gave a chance for bonding anyway since he logged in 3 times at most? 2 to set up, 1 to release... :P

Feint - Their halfers did a good job proping away lotsa thieves from the high nw guys plus quite a number of massacres on the high nw humans as well as the faeries. Couldnt very well keep up with NS on their high nw guys which was way more than ours.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I have a feeling Beastblood wont even exist next age

When I say wont exist, I mean top 10 land

When I say top 10 land, I mean top 10 honour

When I say top 10 Honour, I mean top 10 war wins

When I say top 10 war wins, I mean disbanding.
    If I play, which I am, we'll have a kingdom. Anyone who's played with me knows I can lead us to a crown, as evidenced by having the most crowns the past 10 or so ages. I ain't perfect and can certainly screw up, but there isn't a crown winner the past 10 ages who eagerly looks forward to fighting us straight up because most of them have already lost by 50k acres while doing so.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    If I play, which I am, we'll have a kingdom. Anyone who's played with me knows I can lead us to a crown, as evidenced by having the most crowns the past 10 or so ages. I ain't perfect and can certainly screw up, but there isn't a crown winner the past 10 ages who eagerly looks forward to fighting us straight up because most of them have already lost by 50k acres while doing so.
    Its not good news Beastblood is going to strong next age. Now our chances to get wave from Proteus is decrease with 50%! Poor Proteus, going to be really hard for him to choice from wave BB or AMA next age :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    That's some truth right there. Looking forward to joining arms with you next age as we topple the almighty Absalom.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    That's some truth right there. Looking forward to joining arms with you next age as we topple the almighty Absalom.
    Do you still play realest? Done anything funny since I quit playing (when sonata disbanded)?

j0 zmas. Dunno if this is funny but played in a ghetto with Dirty one age, and we tried to go for the honor crown mid age with 10~ randoms. Almost got it, but then Balance farmed war in the last week and we lost.

Thread Information