Thread: UD/Warrior Ghetto War build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

UD/Warrior Ghetto War build

Hey guys, returning player here. Been away from the game since around age 40. Just come through my first war with a new KD and looking for some advice on fine tuning my war build. To give some context my KD is a mixed bag of race/persona, probably a little light on attackers and about as active as you can expect for a ghetto. That is to say everyone logs in often enough to keep their armies out and their stealth/mana spent.

My current build is as follows;

Banks 10%
    TGs 20%
    Rax 15%
    Hospitals 10%
    Guilds 10%
    Towers 5%
    WTs 15%
    Stables 8%
    Dungeons 2%

The last 5% goes into GS as I convert over with the Stabs being razed after the first hit and converted into GS as well.

I currently only run 65% draft rate but with the goal of increasing that during that 70% during the downtime between this and our EOA war. Shooting for about 35 DPA (armies out) and 1.5 WPA/TPA raw while running an all elite offence. Starting this late in the age my sciences are pretty much a non factor though I'm shooting for 100 BPA in Alc/Tools/Housing/War in that order if I get the time.

So my questions are;

1. Is there any obvious or glaring oversights on my part here?
    2. Could I/should I be trying to fit homes in there somewhere to inflate my offence/BE for a stronger start to the war and would the +BR% be worth keeping them around to help offset the economic pressure I'm going to be feeling as well as help me grow into the land I've taken.
    3. Any additional info required to give a better picture?
    Last edited by Larcolith; 12-05-2013 at 23:43.

Thread Information